THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

For those who ordered Close It Outs via UA. When’s the ETA on your order from the confirmation email?

I ordered mine last night at 10PM (PST). The confirmation states 4/12.

For those who ordered Close It Outs via UA. When’s the ETA on your order from the confirmation email?

I ordered mine last night at 10PM (PST). The confirmation states 4/12.
Ordered a 2nd pair shipped, and already got shipping confirmation. It should be here tomorrow if fedex does not delay.

Just got shipping confirmation as well! ETA is later in the week though despite opting for 2 day shipping.

Flowtro 4s Kent bazemore had on a few games back
CC69E450-3C5C-4453-BF44-6D95ED55DD4B.jpeg

No new info it seems, but I'm not fluent in the language he's speaking. I've seen all kinds of things, that the shoe was released weeks ago in China, that it's coming in a couple weeks, that it's coming at the end of June... just reminds me of the previous We Believe's that never showed up.

I’ll be in Korea by the end of June. I just want to get my hands on a pair of those

No new info it seems, but I'm not fluent in the language he's speaking. I've seen all kinds of things, that the shoe was released weeks ago in China, that it's coming in a couple weeks, that it's coming at the end of June... just reminds me of the previous We Believe's that never showed up.

The 8's were better in this colorway anyways.
I just want the Abby's/All-Stars and hopefully the X's will be handled better.

The 8's were better in this colorway anyways.
I just want the Abby's/All-Stars and hopefully the X's will be handled better.
Thought we’d get the record breaking colorway. If we do, I’m in for that and I’m on to the ten.

Is that 3M on the top side panels, the four dots? I was wondering the same thing when I saw those and the “non glow”.

Finally got these in after waiting close to a month to arrive
1649991010243.png

Nothing on these are glow in the dark😂
The bottoms are exactly like the rest.

We've been bamboozled! lol

Received the Close It Outs earlier in the week, and I LOVE THEM! They're definitely one of my favorite releases of the year.

By Nick DePaula
Apr 16, 2022

“I thought it was great to have a fresh start. I know everybody [knew] the SC — aka the SportsCenter logo,” he joked. “We were seven signature shoes under that logo, and it had a lot of success with it, but I thought [it would be good to have] a fresh start under the Curry [Brand] name.”

While several brands and athletes have followed the ‘initials + jersey number’ format over the years when creating a signature logo, Curry was looking for a more abstract gesture that could still layer in multiple meanings at once.

Sure, the logo would be incorporated on signature shoes, but it would also need to live in a variety of other settings. Curry’s vision is for the logo to represent not just a signature series, but a fully immersive brand that is soon extending into multiple sports and product silos — emblematic of the impact he’s had on the game and away from the court.

More at the link

By Nick DePaula
Apr 16, 2022

More at the link
That gave me more respect for the new logo, they should tie in the ‘splash’ nickname and aspect of his game more in marketing and maybe a colorway.

Also his chain piece is sick, I don’t think I’ve seen him wear it?
1650132460206.gif

Back
Top Bottom