THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

These colorways should join oscar in the trashcan.
Lmao. that’s cool for kids I guess but that tongue 🤦🏻‍♂️I’m to grown to have be rockin “some boots with the fur”
3D2BC096-EB46-4958-ABD6-35824C3538F0.png

Two pair on UA I woke up late big bird colorway sold out. I was able to get a pair. Sized up half a size for hoop first Curry I’m excited.

Surprise drop? The black pair looks decent but that green tag on the tongue kills it for me… Even though the BB pair is more bright and vibrant, ironically it “flows” better.

Waiting on more Flow Go (Curry running shoe) cws. I found out that UA is offering 20% for medical professionals and 1Rs. They occasionally do 40% too!

Curry is having a remarkable season so far, but I still didn’t expect these to be virtually sold out. Smh. The social media posts indicated these dropped today but I’m really floored these sold like that. Maybe a fake sellout or maybe Curry has a hit on his hands. Don’t see any other online stores releasing these today. Wild times indeed.

JS”

Yeah he’s having a stellar year. It would be wise if ua drops retro curry 1, which I heard to be rumored.

Yeah he’s having a stellar year. It would be wise if ua drops retro curry 1, which I heard to be rumored.

They dropped last week and at Footlocker online only and sold out. Strange that UA didn’t even carry them. Maybe more colorways will release of the 1’s. But I’d say flood the market with the curry 9 at this point given Curry’s play.

JS”

I find it strange that most signature lines don’t have a consistent GR CW that goes with team uniforms or team colors (aside from Jordan ei “bred”).

I find it strange that most signature lines don’t have a consistent GR CW that goes with team uniforms or team colors (aside from Jordan ei “bred”).
Feels like ever since players have been allowed to wear random colorways of shoes it's been like that. Reminds me of soccer players wearing different neon colorways of cleats and not matching their uniforms.

Feels like ever since players have been allowed to wear random colorways of shoes it's been like that. Reminds me of soccer players wearing different neon colorways of cleats and not matching their uniforms.
Even the early Kobe, KD & LeBron didn’t have em either

Back
Top Bottom