THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

The purple pair. I don’t understand how UA can continue mess up and then sell it again instead of fulfilling their orders ?
Man you’d think the people that got there orders canceled because UA oversold, would get priority when a restock happens. I’m not sure if ua has done restocks for shoes weeks after they’ve “sold out” but it’s retail or I’m keeping my money 💰.

They’re doing their best to turn away folks that really want their products. I’m sure they’re not even giving % off or anything to compensate either. The least they should do is put those whos orders got canceled on a list, so if there is a restock, they get first dibs. But that’s just wishful thinking lol

Is it me or do you guys also find it strange that they don’t have actually photos of the shoes but only have CGI pictures of them…

Doesn't bode well for the Xs either. If it wasn't for Steph, they already woulda been bought out I think. Depending on how this X unveil looks, I can't imagine it hasn't crossed Chef's mind that lawyers could get him out of his deal and on to some overseas company that would literally treat him like a god and come up with something special. You have to imagine with his appeal and the hardware that Steph could force his way out of UA and get some overseas company to throw him a deal worth ridiculous amounts of money.

I love UA as a company, but they're ****in up.

Doesn't bode well for the Xs either. If it wasn't for Steph, they already woulda been bought out I think. Depending on how this X unveil looks, I can't imagine it hasn't crossed Chef's mind that lawyers could get him out of his deal and on to some overseas company that would literally treat him like a god and come up with something special. You have to imagine with his appeal and the hardware that Steph could force his way out of UA and get some overseas company to throw him a deal worth ridiculous amounts of money.

I love UA as a company, but they're ****in up.
I think he’s staying because they’re backing him with “Curry Brand” ie Nike/Jordan brand. I’m sure if they didn’t do that he’d be out already. The x’s look like 9.5s too me. UA really dropped the ball on the 8s and 9s tbh. They didn’t have the supply until it was too late. He’s has MVP seasons the last two seasons and they didn’t capitalize on it. He broke the 3pt records last season and they didn’t capitalize. He won a chip and got his first finals mvp and they didn’t capitalize. Maybe they couldn’t make that many shoes so fast with all the things going on in the world. But you’re telling me they couldn’t crank out some t-shirts that celebrated these achievements?!

I think he’s staying because they’re backing him with “Curry Brand” ie Nike/Jordan brand. I’m sure if they didn’t do that he’d be out already.

I think if UA folds and gets acquired, there will probably be a way for him to get out, either by having Curry Brand bought by a company like Li Ning while UA gets bought by a company like VF Corporation, or just by having some kind of clause that specifies if UA gets acquired that he can pursue other opportunities.

But all this is speculation on my part, however informed it might be. It's crazy how they have Embiid and Steph and they're just floundering.

What's he wearing here

Disregard. Flotro 4…

8719E9B6-257E-4F18-9143-9FE21CE51310.png

JS”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom