THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I knew that they would drop at an odd time but 2am, cmon SMH! I ordered a massive size just now because these are numbered and I still want to own a part of history. Anyone cop an extra 9.5/10 they can oop? :emoji_pray:

If they sell out before these guys in here wake up they're gonna be pissed!
I was trying to see if I can get an early link from the url info from the uk site but UA dropped these in the middle of the night. Glad I stayed up when I saw them put the picture of the shoes on the website/app before they went live. Didn't think it was gonna be this early (or in this case late lol)
UA either drops 12mn or 3am EDT, at least that was the pattern for the 9’s. The last few releases they had it up, during those times but unable to checkout.

At 3am EDT, they had the image banner up, so it was just a matter of time before it went live. Also on the webstore, i was able to favorite a blank image with no labels. Going into the saved items, it says i saved the “2974” pair.

UA either drops 12mn or 3am EDT, at least that was the pattern for the 9’s. The last few releases they had it up, during those times but unable to checkout.

At 3am EDT, they had the image banner up, so it was just a matter of time before it went live. Also on the webstore, i was able to favorite a blank image with no labels. Going into the saved items, it says i saved the “2974” pair.
Noted for future releases but man, sucks to strike out in-store(Warriors Team Shop) and online release. Curry and the fans deserve better than this. UA can't even get his display set up in time of the in-store release.
IMG_0906.jpeg

Some sizes just popped back up! Use the website - the app says it’s sold out.
The app is an extension of the website but it does not get refreshed too often with the website data.

That said, the website will always have the latest and greatest info, better to cop from there.

Last edited:
I just ordered a 12 by luck/grace. My first Curry, but I'm venturing out past Nike and Adidas finally. Teal/Turquoise are my favorite colors, so I look forward to rocking these if the confirmation comes through!

The 9 releases has been a roller coaster ride but this is the first pair I went after (wanted to own a piece of hi3tory).
On Monday as I was next to be let in the door, a lady came out said they were sold out. Having driven out 50 miles and waited from 7:30 to tell me that, I was deflated. Took them saying they'll release today with a grain of salt until Curry Brand made the announcement. Glad to have stayed up and got them. Now the wait for them to ship but who knows weird things has happened with the releases.

I see they released in Asia too. Wonder how they distributed 2974 pairs globally. Maybe they made more than numbered but some don't come with the card?

General consensus was that the 9 fits more true to size than the 8? I had to go up 1/2 size for the 8s to work.

Back
Top Bottom