THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Pair arrived today. Came with a numbered card, but no mark on the pair that matches that number.

I just wish UA cared more. They shipped in a plastic shipping bag, good thing box is still in good shape.

You could tattoo the number you got on your ankles 💡

Would of been cool if UA had a QR code that showed a clip of whatever three pointer the card was for.
UA/Curry Brand did or tried to do this with an NFT for breaking the record. I didn't really look into it but I assumed that if you bought the NFT($333), this would be your only chance of owning the physical shoe. Now 7 months later, they release less than 30 pairs at one US store and an online release @ 2AM :emoji_weary:.

While overseas, they're sitting on shelves and come with special packaging... im salty lol

UA/Curry Brand did or tried to do this with an NFT for breaking the record. I didn't really look into it but I assumed that if you bought the NFT($333), this would be your only chance of owning the physical shoe. Now 7 months later, they release less than 30 pairs at one US store and an online release @ 2AM :emoji_weary:.

While overseas, they're sitting on shelves and come with special packaging... im salty lol

Damn that packaging is nice. 😤😢
Why can’t we have nice things?? They need to seek out some youthful talent or poach someone from Nike, Adidas, or New Balance.

Just got mine in. Pics make it look bluer than it is. It’s definitely a deep rich teal. Box got damaged and definitely was tossed by the fedex man smh.

EDBFC32D-CD14-4EAF-BFF8-0671C486DC74.jpeg

Found the shot - https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxaVGd27ydFn95YdcyRnaGqe4ZLCtB3Ctn

Last edited:
1/4 orders got shipped. They were limiting folks to 1 per household. Even my brothers order got cancelled.

Kind irritated I waited in front of the chase center for them to release them 2 days online.. THEY could if at least made those ones a little different . UA continues to disappoint me

UA gotta do better 🤦🏻‍♂️ with the shipping, in a bag?! Sheesh 😒. Shoe box all dented up. Came with a hole in the bag as well. Im sure the driver of someone was trying to so if it was worth making it “lost in transit” but saw the UA branding and passed lol.

8D3E9C06-A339-4200-8440-B63F2A232BCA.jpeg
Will post better pictures of the shoes later.

My box survived the bag but it's just a basic box so not tripping if it was damaged. Now my pair didn't come with the numbered card but not big mad not wearing that. I got another pair coming so lets see if that comes with a card. They made more than 2974 for sure.

Transition looks better on the flowtro 1s then the 4s. Kinda crazy that he’s on 9 (going on 10) and they’re already retroing his stuff. UA just needs to work ok their website and have more access to their products in brick and mortar. I think they also need another big name to usher in new products. At this point even though Puma just recently got back into basketball shoes, I think they’ve caught up to ua if not surpassed them. That being said, I think I’m done with the 9s and waiting to see what the 10s will look like.

Back
Top Bottom