THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Got the young wolf. Wanted the lilac but oh well. Maybe it’ll restock randomly throughout the week like the other two colorways

I was brushing my teeth. Doesn't show up on app even though it shows it. Phone not able to continue to contact info. My computer takes a dump loading.
Their App really sucks. WG and lilac aren’t populating on the app but on website it shows. Hope more different stores get these, more chances of using promo codes down the line etc.

Their App really sucks. WG and lilac aren’t populating on the app but on website it shows. Hope more different stores get these, more chances of using promo codes down the line etc.
Worse than Confirmed on Yeezy day :lol:

This happened so fast! I needed a sz 10 and couldn’t get it. So just grabbed a sz 11.5 to keep and hopes to get him to sign it one day

Damn that sucks- missed out on the purples. Was able to get the greys, but would rather have the ones he won them in….

Edit: wow- I just got email confirmation too. That was super fast….

Was trying to cop an 8.5 for my home girl. She's a huge Warriors fan and just bought a new house. Back to the drawing board on new house warming gift.

Only wanted the Wolves and was able to order. This time, I hit all the bases! lol

1. Check out through Rakuten for 8% CB
2. Use ID.me for that 20% off discount
3. Purchase a gift card from Slide for 4% CB
4. Sign into Shop Runner for that 2 day shipping

steph-stephen-curry.gif

Definitely swapping the laces to grey though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom