The official DC Animated movies thread

:lol: There is a lot a Kid Flash, but the first half is clips from last season. The Kid Flash at the end is Bart, who was Impulse. Kid Flash's death might be a big plot point for S3.

IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

Amazon product ASIN B07FPRXFJ1
Batman, The: The Complete Animated Series

819BcYYHemL._SL1500_.jpg

‘Batman: Hush’ animated movie coming in Summer 2019

On Friday night at a San Diego Comic-Con panel that took place after the world premiere of The Death of Superman, Warner Bros. announced the animated movies that would be coming in 2019. The big one? Batman: Hush. The comic storyline featured popular Batman villains like Poison Ivy, Ra’s al Ghul, and the Joker, but it’s also well known for introducing the villain it’s named after—the bandage-faced Hush.

Also coming in 2019 as far as animated movies go is Reign of the Supermen , Justice League vs. The Fatal Five, and an original Wonder Woman movie titled Wonder Woman: Bloodlines.

Confirmed by Blu-ray.com, the critically acclaimed series will get a special boxed Blu-ray release as Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition on October 16. It will contain new remasters of every episode in the series, remasters of the movies Batman: Mask of Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, and a new Heart of the Batman hour-long featurette. Additionally, as a Deluxe Limited Edition, the package will also include various collectibles, including three Funko mini-figurines (Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn), seven lenticular art cards, and an art book.

9729_tn.jpg

Confirmed by Blu-ray.com, the critically acclaimed series will get a special boxed Blu-ray release as Batman: The Complete Animated Series Deluxe Limited Edition on October 16. It will contain new remasters of every episode in the series, remasters of the movies Batman: Mask of Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, and a new Heart of the Batman hour-long featurette. Additionally, as a Deluxe Limited Edition, the package will also include various collectibles, including three Funko mini-figurines (Batman, Joker, Harley Quinn), seven lenticular art cards, and an art book.

9729_tn.jpg
I’d cop if they had Batman the one with robin and batgirl as well as Superman with the cross over movies.
I have a tough time finding those anywhere

Had some time of from work this week and I ran through the last slew of movies that dropped

- Gotham by Gaslight
- Batman Ninja
- Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
- Death of Superman

Enjoyed them all for the most part.

One thing that irked me about DoS (and the OG Superman cartoon for that matter) is how no one realized that Superman and Clark Kent were the same person, especially Louis.

You suppose to be a reporter too.

Young Static Shock looks dope in that brief time we saw him in that trailer. Always liked his style and persona :pimp:

Did you guys see the "Reign of Supermen" teaser? Looks like we'll be getting that next.

Had some time of from work this week and I ran through the last slew of movies that dropped

- Gotham by Gaslight
- Batman Ninja
- Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
- Death of Superman

Enjoyed them all for the most part.

One thing that irked me about DoS (and the OG Superman cartoon for that matter) is how no one realized that Superman and Clark Kent were the same person, especially Louis.

its the S curl.

Teen Titans go! To the movies was fantastic!

They had so many dope jabs and references to other comic properties.

Well worth the watch.

yea.. that was a good thing the DCEU did, was have her figure things out.. but then they screwed that with everything batman in BVS and his detective skills

Back
Top Bottom