The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

I never can get big releases online, but I guess I'll keep trying. I have to say the clear soles are the only thing I really dislike about these shoes.
I guess I'm different on that issue but those nice looking clear soles only look good for a very limited time. I can't stand what they always end up looking like.

I never can get big releases online, but I guess I'll keep trying. I have to say the clear soles are the only thing I really dislike about these shoes.
I guess I'm different on that issue but those nice looking clear soles only look good for a very limited time. I can't stand what they always end up looking like.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Wish they were midnight release in Seattle, but online it is I guess.

There IS tons of hype on these bad boys. Resellers will flood ebay immediately!
Do you have any idea what NT is lookin like? I'm planning to get there around 3 if .com is a no-go

Do you have any idea what NT is lookin like? I'm planning to get there around 3 if .com is a no-go

Originally Posted by dharv

I dunno, how deep it is but I saw on the NT Seattle facebook page that folks started lining up at around 4:40 this afternoon

I dunno, how deep it is but I saw on the NT Seattle facebook page that folks started lining up at around 4:40 this afternoon

According to their facebook page, people started lining up at 4:40pm today. (I'm from Seattle also).

According to their facebook page, people started lining up at 4:40pm today. (I'm from Seattle also).

Can't believe there still is no direct link yet. Anyone that already has these can you confirm this is the correct style and color number? 437532-600?

Can't believe there still is no direct link yet. Anyone that already has these can you confirm this is the correct style and color number? 437532-600?

WOW! If that's true it's gonna be an early night for me LOL. Got finals at 9am anyway

WOW! If that's true it's gonna be an early night for me LOL. Got finals at 9am anyway

Originally Posted by riddla713

^nike rep told me style# was 437536-600

Werdddd, that looks like it's it. That pulled up in Google as the right number. The one I had wasn't pulling anything. Good looking out.

Originally Posted by riddla713

^nike rep told me style# was 437536-600

Werdddd, that looks like it's it. That pulled up in Google as the right number. The one I had wasn't pulling anything. Good looking out.

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

dharv wrote:

optimusp517 wrote:

WOW You kiddin me! 4 freakin 30!

Originally Posted by ajp2k3

dharv wrote:

optimusp517 wrote:

WOW You kiddin me! 4 freakin 30!

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Line is like 60 deep in LI,NY Nike
eek.gif
well damn, my boy just called me tight cuz he still thought they came out on the 11th
laugh.gif

I'm assuming you at RF, they inside or outside the mall? Also is anyone at the nikestore in white plains
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Line is like 60 deep in LI,NY Nike
eek.gif
well damn, my boy just called me tight cuz he still thought they came out on the 11th
laugh.gif

I'm assuming you at RF, they inside or outside the mall? Also is anyone at the nikestore in white plains
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom