The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i did everything the nike rep told me to do

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i had to come in here to get the link

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one

i have never been able to complete a online release never

you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

ive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but

when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do it

i dont know what the problem is ,

i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problem

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

i am sick and tired of this chit

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

Don't give up hope yet.  There will be sporadic restocks.  Just keep checking and have your account logged in.

i put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive tried

i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come up

i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1's

when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could cop

and like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was

now dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay prices

just one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail price

or someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboy

just one time

and you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry it

but the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column

........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23

thats right i am upset....................................................................................peace23

Don't give up hope yet.  There will be sporadic restocks.  Just keep checking and have your account logged in.

just one time

just one time

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

Haha, somebody school this kid on time zones...

School me teacher :-/ smh didn't know it was eastern time

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

Thought they were releasing midnight? I'm lost it's 11:45 here in houston fail for me lol

Haha, somebody school this kid on time zones...

School me teacher :-/ smh didn't know it was eastern time

just one time

i feel the same and am upset to.

zongetsu23 wrote:i did everything the nike rep told me to doi put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive triedi had to come in here to get the link i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come upi cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one i have never been able to complete a online release never you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1'sive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do iti dont know what the problem is ,i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could copand like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problemnow dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay pricesi am sick and tired of this chitjust one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail priceor someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboyjust one timeand you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry itbut the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23
check your pm...

zongetsu23 wrote:i did everything the nike rep told me to doi put the correct code in the search and hit refresh and they never came up just like every othe release ive triedi had to come in here to get the link i can go to nike rite now and go to doernbecher put the code in and they still wont come upi cant believe this ive wanted these shoes from day one i have never been able to complete a online release never you name the shoes and ive failed at trying to get them online i am a real OG shoehead and have been with jordans from day one 1985 ,i was 14 and copped the og 1'sive had every og jordan in almost every og colorway thats exist but when it comes to copping a pair online , i have never been able to do iti dont know what the problem is ,i am a good guy , ived help alot of people get shoes when everybody wanted the motorsport 6's i was the one who posted the website so people could copand like 123 people hit me up saying thanks they were able to cop because of me and my response was thats what the niketalk family is all about . no problemnow dam i cant get myself one pair of kix i want online unless i pay ebay pricesi am sick and tired of this chitjust one time i would like to feel the joy of copping a hot shoe online at retail priceor someone bcome to me and say i got your back , the shoe you want , your size , retail price homeboyjust one timeand you know what i would still break them off some cash beacuse thats how i carry itbut the chance's of that happening is the same as me trying to cop off line and i am 0-123 in the win loss column........................................................................................................................................................................................................peace23
check your pm...

just one time

i feel the same and am upset to.

NT Chicago, chances are... so far no snow, I'd be waking up really early just to be safe

Try other websites tomorrow or in a few days but dont expeect retail price...

PYS (had DB 6 last year, X2 retail price),Sneakerhead (same as PYS), Jumpman (might sell it for a PRICE), Citysole (not really sure), 23isback, STMS, Try your luck with Osneaker

NT Chicago, chances are... so far no snow, I'd be waking up really early just to be safe

Try other websites tomorrow or in a few days but dont expeect retail price...

PYS (had DB 6 last year, X2 retail price),Sneakerhead (same as PYS), Jumpman (might sell it for a PRICE), Citysole (not really sure), 23isback, STMS, Try your luck with Osneaker

Originally Posted by Executive76

I don't get it's like people have never ordered online before or payed attention to any shoe release.

it's basically the same script for each release yet people still seem lost.
tired.gif
Quoted for truth and emphasis.

I feel bad for the people on the back of the line at RF, all of the common sizes are done for.

Originally Posted by Executive76

I don't get it's like people have never ordered online before or payed attention to any shoe release.

it's basically the same script for each release yet people still seem lost.
tired.gif
Quoted for truth and emphasis.

I feel bad for the people on the back of the line at RF, all of the common sizes are done for.

Back
Top Bottom