The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Anyone have any clue when they will re stock kind of bummed I missed out on these I was sitting on the wrong link like my man DMONEY

Anyone have any clue when they will re stock kind of bummed I missed out on these I was sitting on the wrong link like my man DMONEY

Got my pair, just waiting on the confirmation email
pimp.gif

I wonder how many of the people who keep repeating that it's charity shoe actually donate money aside from when purchasing items.

98% of you wouldn't give $160 to DB without getting shoes in return so just cut it out.

I wonder how many of the people who keep repeating that it's charity shoe actually donate money aside from when purchasing items.

98% of you wouldn't give $160 to DB without getting shoes in return so just cut it out.

Originally Posted by Executive76

K, sorry 
embarassed.gif

K, sorry 
embarassed.gif

Of course someone that is reselling the Charity 6's for $120 over retail would feel that way
grin.gif

Of course someone that is reselling the Charity 6's for $120 over retail would feel that way
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

grin.gif
You're missing my point sir....reality is that most don't care about the Charity they want the shoes
grin.gif

I didn't pay retail for the VI btw
grin.gif

grin.gif
You're missing my point sir....reality is that most don't care about the Charity they want the shoes
grin.gif

I didn't pay retail for the VI btw
grin.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

I didn't pay retail for them btw
wink.gif

I'm sure you didn't..I just needed someone to take my anger out on because I couldn't get these..I apologize
frown.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

I didn't pay retail for them btw
wink.gif

I'm sure you didn't..I just needed someone to take my anger out on because I couldn't get these..I apologize
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom