The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
@ the pic of the 2 dudes with their pops buying like 20 pairs while people that have been buying Nike/JB Products for years are left empty handed
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

Kind of makes me mad too, but the opportunity was there for people to come and grab them and wait in line. I mean when I got there around 745 there was no lines at all. Walked in and walked out.

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
@ the pic of the 2 dudes with their pops buying like 20 pairs while people that have been buying Nike/JB Products for years are left empty handed
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

Kind of makes me mad too, but the opportunity was there for people to come and grab them and wait in line. I mean when I got there around 745 there was no lines at all. Walked in and walked out.

The latest news is that they still available at various niketowns. Phone orders start on Monday. Just be on the lookout for restock online due to cancelled orders and such. The waitin game begins. Congrats to all that got their pair

The latest news is that they still available at various niketowns. Phone orders start on Monday. Just be on the lookout for restock online due to cancelled orders and such. The waitin game begins. Congrats to all that got their pair

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

I've almost never posted in the JB Forum before but this release is one of the rare ones that had me lookin like
mad.gif
after release..Yes, I know most people complaining that they're a charity shoe wouldn't normally donate to a charity but if JB gives let's say 40% of the proceeds to charity, the kids get 40% of 160...If a reseller sells a pair for $360, how much of that $200 profit are they gonna donate to a charity? Most likely zero..I completely disagree with the concept of reselling but I've never complained about it before because if you slept, you slept..But selling a CHARITY item for double it's value because you want to PERSONALLY profit from it? That's just heartless...And don't quote me and try to justify your actions if you're a reseller because I can honestly care less about your excuses

I cant believe that nike store would let the father, the son, and the friend buy all the pairs! If I was working there I would look at them like this 
indifferent.gif
and not sell to them cause I know they are just gonna try and resell. People should only be allowed to buy their shoe size and if its sold out they can go a half size up or half size down. I hope I am around for this so-called restock. 

I cant believe that nike store would let the father, the son, and the friend buy all the pairs! If I was working there I would look at them like this 
indifferent.gif
and not sell to them cause I know they are just gonna try and resell. People should only be allowed to buy their shoe size and if its sold out they can go a half size up or half size down. I hope I am around for this so-called restock. 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
x 1,000,000

I've almost never posted in the JB Forum before but this release is one of the rare ones that had me lookin like
mad.gif
after release..Yes, I know most people complaining that they're a charity shoe wouldn't normally donate to a charity but if JB gives let's say 40% of the proceeds to charity, the kids get 40% of 160...If a reseller sells a pair for $360, how much of that $200 profit are they gonna donate to a charity? Most likely zero..I completely disagree with the concept of reselling but I've never complained about it before because if you slept, you slept..But selling a CHARITY item for double it's value because you want to PERSONALLY profit from it? That's just heartless...And don't quote me and try to justify your actions if you're a reseller because I can honestly care less about your excuses

I'd rather cop 3 pairs of white cement 3's then these.. Good cause or not... Well I gotta see how these look on the feet w/ a crispy pair of Levis hmmmm?

I'd rather cop 3 pairs of white cement 3's then these.. Good cause or not... Well I gotta see how these look on the feet w/ a crispy pair of Levis hmmmm?

this guy was at Roosevelt field mall last night, Is was making the list out and ******s were giving him money to try to get in line

this guy was at Roosevelt field mall last night, Is was making the list out and ******s were giving him money to try to get in line

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Had to leave NT CHI, my boss called me to go in to work, I ratter make the money, more money in da bank.
Were you in line by the alley?

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Had to leave NT CHI, my boss called me to go in to work, I ratter make the money, more money in da bank.
Were you in line by the alley?

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

just called nt chi and they said they are NOT doing phone orders

thanks chi-town.....................jokers23
They did phone orders two years ago on the Is, but last year they sold out of the VIs and last I heard they were down to under sz 7.5 and over sz 14 for the IIIs this morning.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

just called nt chi and they said they are NOT doing phone orders

thanks chi-town.....................jokers23
They did phone orders two years ago on the Is, but last year they sold out of the VIs and last I heard they were down to under sz 7.5 and over sz 14 for the IIIs this morning.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

they sold these at a FOOTLOCKER?

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

they sold these at a FOOTLOCKER?

Back
Top Bottom