The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

^^You got it pimp
laugh.gif

^As far as prices go at least it's for charity. 1s have never been more then $110 I think, the 2s retail price was fine, and the 3s that are coming out are gunna retail for what $150, why would JB lower the price for these. And they're $160.

^^You got it pimp
laugh.gif

^As far as prices go at least it's for charity. 1s have never been more then $110 I think, the 2s retail price was fine, and the 3s that are coming out are gunna retail for what $150, why would JB lower the price for these. And they're $160.

i can't front, i'm bummed at the mark up in price, BUT if they are practicing what they're preaching, i'm glad...

it's sort of like forcing people to donate $, although a person should never be FORCED to do so, a majority of folks wouldn't contribute an extra 35$ if there was an event going on outside of their local niketown to donate some extra money

also it's the holidays, know that by buying these shoes, you are indeed giving back to kids in need and are in worst situations then yourself....goodluck and happy holidays to all!

more on doernbecher here

http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/dchf/

i can't front, i'm bummed at the mark up in price, BUT if they are practicing what they're preaching, i'm glad...

it's sort of like forcing people to donate $, although a person should never be FORCED to do so, a majority of folks wouldn't contribute an extra 35$ if there was an event going on outside of their local niketown to donate some extra money

also it's the holidays, know that by buying these shoes, you are indeed giving back to kids in need and are in worst situations then yourself....goodluck and happy holidays to all!

more on doernbecher here

http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/dchf/

Never understood why people complain about prices. Its a free market. Don't like the price? DON'T BUY IT. Prices will be forced to drop.

In Nike/JB's situation though unfortunately they rarely see product not sell at their high retail prices. Sad but true.

Never understood why people complain about prices. Its a free market. Don't like the price? DON'T BUY IT. Prices will be forced to drop.

In Nike/JB's situation though unfortunately they rarely see product not sell at their high retail prices. Sad but true.

Originally Posted by Bigman652

im kinda dissapointed right now that they are gonna be 155......smh how you go from 150 to 125 plus show pictures of the box that say 125 to back up to 155 !@% dont make since to me considering threes have always been at a reasonable price... the first charity was decent at 135 then the retro ones to 110 ..then the 6s jumped up but they are 6s..to 150....i think jordan brand just be trying to get over on people to be honest with you but i still gotta cop got all the others have to add this piece to the collection.

Hate to beat a man when he's down, but they won't be $155 - they're $160.

Originally Posted by Bigman652

im kinda dissapointed right now that they are gonna be 155......smh how you go from 150 to 125 plus show pictures of the box that say 125 to back up to 155 !@% dont make since to me considering threes have always been at a reasonable price... the first charity was decent at 135 then the retro ones to 110 ..then the 6s jumped up but they are 6s..to 150....i think jordan brand just be trying to get over on people to be honest with you but i still gotta cop got all the others have to add this piece to the collection.

Hate to beat a man when he's down, but they won't be $155 - they're $160.

These III's and Cool Greys......only things on my xmas list! Come on Santa! I've been NICE all year!! haha

These III's and Cool Greys......only things on my xmas list! Come on Santa! I've been NICE all year!! haha

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...

if these are just a JB gen release to major chains , mom and pos, and boutiques how do you thinkthe recpetion would be? i know theres going to be plenty who say theyd get them anywys and they really like them because...well....no one admits to buying something solely because its a limited shoe that has little to do with taste or style preferences. But just was wondering...

I always admit to buying limited shoes. I like wearing stuff you don't see everyday. But only if i like it. I wont buy something solely because its limited, but if i like it, and its limited, i like it that much more. Don't see what's wrong with wanting to break a few necks when I am out

I always admit to buying limited shoes. I like wearing stuff you don't see everyday. But only if i like it. I wont buy something solely because its limited, but if i like it, and its limited, i like it that much more. Don't see what's wrong with wanting to break a few necks when I am out

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Some people would still buy them because they love the 3s or the clear/blue sole, me personally I've liked all the previous DB releases but these just really dont do it for me. Maybe when I see them in person they'll grow on me but for now, I'm only buying them for a fellow NTer.

ok so my one nike store that got the last 3 db and shipped them to me just said they wont be getting them. Anyone know if they have a list of the actual stores that will have them for sure?

ok so my one nike store that got the last 3 db and shipped them to me just said they wont be getting them. Anyone know if they have a list of the actual stores that will have them for sure?

Back
Top Bottom