The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by bigj505

fools gonna get this thread locked. noice!

yup, ijapino got the sniper out

As far as sizing goes, I think you can get away with going a half size down if the sock liner is satin like the doernbecher 6s.

just called Nikestore.com reps and they teased me telling me every Niketown still has sizes. ya bunch of BS to me....He said NTLV, NTNY, NTCHI, etc all had sizes. YAAAA RIGGGHHHHTTTT....

I asked about a restock and they said it is very likely but not in their plans at the moment.

I really dont wanna pay these resellers anything for this shoe. sadly...might have to

just called Nikestore.com reps and they teased me telling me every Niketown still has sizes. ya bunch of BS to me....He said NTLV, NTNY, NTCHI, etc all had sizes. YAAAA RIGGGHHHHTTTT....

I asked about a restock and they said it is very likely but not in their plans at the moment.

I really dont wanna pay these resellers anything for this shoe. sadly...might have to

When I called they said they were all sold out, NDC and Niketowns.

Still will prolly be a restock or cancellations. Dont pay 200+ yet. wait till monday

When I called they said they were all sold out, NDC and Niketowns.

Still will prolly be a restock or cancellations. Dont pay 200+ yet. wait till monday

Yea I think there will more than likely be a restock coming soon, so those who didnt get em just be a bit patient. Cause there was a large restock on the VI's.

Yea I think there will more than likely be a restock coming soon, so those who didnt get em just be a bit patient. Cause there was a large restock on the VI's.

10.5 are up but tried checking out and it wont go thru. my cart goes empty
frown.gif

Yea, I refuse to contribute to resellers..  If that means I miss out then so be it..  The buck stops here..  There will probably be a restock.  

Yea, I refuse to contribute to resellers..  If that means I miss out then so be it..  The buck stops here..  There will probably be a restock.  

Back
Top Bottom