The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by riddla713

i wish people would shut-up about the atl restock. one of the damn resellers that already copped 20+pairs is going to show up there and cop all the pairs again.

How did he cop 20+ pairs when everybody was waiting in line?
yeah that doesn't sound right, granted I didn't make it out there. I know for a fact that it was one per person; they were giving out wristbands. I know that afterwards, you could hop back in line for seconds, thirds, etc...not saying it isn't possible because some people are in really good with certain stores, but doesn't sound right

i wish people would shut-up about the atl restock. one of the damn resellers that already copped 20+pairs is going to show up there and cop all the pairs again.

yeah that doesn't sound right, granted I didn't make it out there. I know for a fact that it was one per person; they were giving out wristbands. I know that afterwards, you could hop back in line for seconds, thirds, etc...not saying it isn't possible because some people are in really good with certain stores, but doesn't sound right

thanks ijapino...comin in to regulate as usual

i feel like everytime NT sees these posts we are all supposed to say "Sir Yes Sir!" haha

thanks ijapino...comin in to regulate as usual

i feel like everytime NT sees these posts we are all supposed to say "Sir Yes Sir!" haha

resellers.....restock....resellers.......restock.Listen,I'm in Houston and had no chance of coppin a pair unless i got lucky on NDC(which I didn't),but no complaints there are gonna be resellers,period. Some you win some you lose,if you want a pair bad enough you will cop,either pay the price or wait for the MANY releases to follow.
smile.gif

resellers.....restock....resellers.......restock.Listen,I'm in Houston and had no chance of coppin a pair unless i got lucky on NDC(which I didn't),but no complaints there are gonna be resellers,period. Some you win some you lose,if you want a pair bad enough you will cop,either pay the price or wait for the MANY releases to follow.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

I hopped back in line after the 1st pair but there's no way a dude copped 20 pairs, 8 the most and that consists mainly of small sizes like 7 and 7.5

I hopped back in line after the 1st pair but there's no way a dude copped 20 pairs, 8 the most and that consists mainly of small sizes like 7 and 7.5

Originally Posted by zyr12

Some people have friends to help them out.

Some people have friends to help them out.

UPS left these @ my door this morning.

Nice with the $125.00 sticker ripped off the box.

Here's a little tidbit of information: they are selling these @ a retailer called Hibbett's down here.  I haven't looked around but I'd almost be willing to bet they're selling in other urban retailers around here.

UPS left these @ my door this morning.

Nice with the $125.00 sticker ripped off the box.

Here's a little tidbit of information: they are selling these @ a retailer called Hibbett's down here.  I haven't looked around but I'd almost be willing to bet they're selling in other urban retailers around here.

i really like how the "COLE" grid changes direction from the sides to the toebox in one piece.

i really like how the "COLE" grid changes direction from the sides to the toebox in one piece.

Just called my local NT and he said word for word we can not give out any offical information yet.
Then he told me to add the store to my facebook and the Info would be put on there some time during the week.

Sounds like restock is very possible thanks up and coming LOL

Just called my local NT and he said word for word we can not give out any offical information yet.
Then he told me to add the store to my facebook and the Info would be put on there some time during the week.

Well..I got mines on NDC last Friday night. BUT...I won't be able to look or touch it till Christmas. I know Wifey will intercept the UPS truck and hide it from me!!! OUCHers!!

Well..I got mines on NDC last Friday night. BUT...I won't be able to look or touch it till Christmas. I know Wifey will intercept the UPS truck and hide it from me!!! OUCHers!!

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Let me guess, you called NTSM?
laugh.gif
 They told me the samething!

Originally Posted by nastaljik

Let me guess, you called NTSM?
laugh.gif
 They told me the samething!

Michael Jordan got his loyal subjects paying for his Doernbecher Children’s Hospital donations. Hilarious.

Michael Jordan got his loyal subjects paying for his Doernbecher Children’s Hospital donations. Hilarious.

same way that you got your pair, by skipping people in line smh

same way that you got your pair, by skipping people in line smh

i know for a fact that somebody bought at least 20 pairs from nike in atl. he is on iss and on ebay. he had is staff come with him so he could cop as many pairs as possible. he does the sme thing on all the limited releases. keep the restock info hush and the real sneakerheads will have a better chance to cop. you dont need to put it on the forum, people can call and find out just like i did before it was even posted.

Back
Top Bottom