The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

so whats the chances LA will call me back and they will have my size?

Should i chill and wait or keep calling around???

Whoever called NTLA and had their size reserved, they're reserved.  I saw it with my own eyes.  Each box had a note attached to it with a name and phone number.  I then saw them cart away about 40-50 pairs to the back.  I'm sure you'll be receiving calls soon.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

so whats the chances LA will call me back and they will have my size?

Should i chill and wait or keep calling around???

Whoever called NTLA and had their size reserved, they're reserved.  I saw it with my own eyes.  Each box had a note attached to it with a name and phone number.  I then saw them cart away about 40-50 pairs to the back.  I'm sure you'll be receiving calls soon.

Originally Posted by dannykcha

When I went to NTLA this morning, they had about 40-50 pairs all accounted for with names/phone numbers attached to them. Should've went earlier, rather than take my sweet %$! time. Oh well.

This is awesome news for me!!!!
Sorry about your luck!!  NTSF will restock later today or tomm!!

When I went to NTLA this morning, they had about 40-50 pairs all accounted for with names/phone numbers attached to them. Should've went earlier, rather than take my sweet %$! time. Oh well.

This is awesome news for me!!!!
Sorry about your luck!!  NTSF will restock later today or tomm!!

Was there a limit to the phone orders? 1 per person or was it a free-for-all?

Places I called were doing 2 pair per order which I have never heard of before.  Thought it was only 1 pair for hot releases. 

Was there a limit to the phone orders? 1 per person or was it a free-for-all?

Places I called were doing 2 pair per order which I have never heard of before.  Thought it was only 1 pair for hot releases. 

Originally Posted by zyr12

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.
Yay. All you did was post to promote your sig.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Flipped all of my pairs for a modest profit, farewell DB3 thread, and congrats to all who got their pair, patience is a virtue.
Yay. All you did was post to promote your sig.

i havent been on NT for a while. whats up every body! saw the restock post on facebook for these and got the run around on the phone ... called them 3 times and they took my info and called me back 3 minutes ago. they have a couple left but all odd size in NTNY -

i havent been on NT for a while. whats up every body! saw the restock post on facebook for these and got the run around on the phone ... called them 3 times and they took my info and called me back 3 minutes ago. they have a couple left but all odd size in NTNY -

Just got the call back from NTLA!!!! Got my size 13!!!
Lady I talked with said they tried and reserved every size they took a number down for. So you most likely got them if they took ur number!!! Thanks to all who posted helpful info.

And for those who havent got theirs yet: Keep calling around!!!! NTSF will restock, plus ATL might restock tomm. RFM restock TODAY. Just keep calling all the nike numbers and eventually you will get yours!!!! -

Just got the call back from NTLA!!!! Got my size 13!!!
Lady I talked with said they tried and reserved every size they took a number down for. So you most likely got them if they took ur number!!! Thanks to all who posted helpful info.

And for those who havent got theirs yet: Keep calling around!!!! NTSF will restock, plus ATL might restock tomm. RFM restock TODAY. Just keep calling all the nike numbers and eventually you will get yours!!!! -

Back
Top Bottom