The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by dpbulldog32

got 2 pair from the niketown restock went to pick them up yesterday will post pics later....the only dissappoint on the shoe is the silver plastic around the zoom air unit...would have been cleaner if that was clear too but the soles on them are super nice....still trying to figure out what the tetris looking pattern is on the suede nubuck upper...still in shock that I was able to lock down two pair at retail rediculously easy....very fortunate
the tetris looking pattern spells out COLE which is the name of the kid that designed it.

Garrett Hamler, (born March 30, 1979, Atlanta, Georgia) better known by his stage name Sean Garrett is an American singer, rapper, songwriter and record producer. He has produced fifteen number one singles in only seven years of producing music.

Garrett Hamler, (born March 30, 1979, Atlanta, Georgia) better known by his stage name Sean Garrett is an American singer, rapper, songwriter and record producer. He has produced fifteen number one singles in only seven years of producing music.

Never trust these niketown people nt Boston told me this afternoon I had hunch and I left. Work and went over there and they had them nobody was there easy copp but if I would have waited another 10 minutes. I would have struckout.Im very happy I live an hour away from there.

Never trust these niketown people nt Boston told me this afternoon I had hunch and I left. Work and went over there and they had them nobody was there easy copp but if I would have waited another 10 minutes. I would have struckout.Im very happy I live an hour away from there.

WOW man every single restock I called literally like 5 minutes too early. because id get paranoid and call back, and Bam, the lines r busy. When i get through. My size isnt left. But i bought in other sizes anyway just in case. Now im stuck with a 8 and a 10.

WOW man every single restock I called literally like 5 minutes too early. because id get paranoid and call back, and Bam, the lines r busy. When i get through. My size isnt left. But i bought in other sizes anyway just in case. Now im stuck with a 8 and a 10.

I'm gonna look out for my niketalk fam and hope someone looks out with a sz 10 for me, niketown ny has some pairs left..

I'm gonna look out for my niketalk fam and hope someone looks out with a sz 10 for me, niketown ny has some pairs left..

^these run a little big. if you need a 9.5 but already have a 10, the sz 10 will fit almost like a 9.5. my sz 10.5 fits like an 11 imo.

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

Are they taking phone orders?

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

Are they taking phone orders?

^these run a little big. if you need a 9.5 but already have a 10, the sz 10 will fit almost like a 9.5. my sz 10.5 fits like an 11 imo.

Back
Top Bottom