The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

These shoes are smokin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Doernbecher Collection
871259fe5c4581008ca35a7b3e24d1b538a8f56.pjpg

67625c4e4845f1588e9363deabd6c205b7ee4cd.pjpg

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by jlhope2

You gotta get those 1's!  Awesome design.

I really dont like the DB 1s, but Ive never seen them in person.  Ordered them when they first came out off NDC but it got cancelled.  Didnt even try to see if there would be restocks cause i really didnt like them; I was just giving into hype.  But it would be nice to have the whole set.

Something funny I just thought of: The DB 1s are the only doernbecher jordans that I ordered when they initially released, and they got cancelled.  The 3 I have all got ordered off restocks/ someone returning them!!!!  Just dont give up!!  Write down the style number, put it right by your computer and call nike everyday!  Ppl will start returning these when January comes. 

DONT GIVE UP YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont like the DB 1s, but Ive never seen them in person.  Ordered them when they first came out off NDC but it got cancelled.  Didnt even try to see if there would be restocks cause i really didnt like them; I was just giving into hype.  But it would be nice to have the whole set.

Something funny I just thought of: The DB 1s are the only doernbecher jordans that I ordered when they initially released, and they got cancelled.  The 3 I have all got ordered off restocks/ someone returning them!!!!  Just dont give up!!  Write down the style number, put it right by your computer and call nike everyday!  Ppl will start returning these when January comes. 

Just got my 9.5's from NT Portland. These look really dope. Feel really lucky to get a pair! Might have to double-up down the road.

Just got my 9.5's from NT Portland. These look really dope. Feel really lucky to get a pair! Might have to double-up down the road.

^^^ I don't know that you really overpaid as that is the going rate. I could have gotten a pair for $250, but I really don't want to pay more than $225. I would try to sell now because I think they will go down soon.

^^^ I don't know that you really overpaid as that is the going rate. I could have gotten a pair for $250, but I really don't want to pay more than $225. I would try to sell now because I think they will go down soon.

It really is a nice shoe close up.  Probably one of my favs now.  The design is definitely different than any other J.

It really is a nice shoe close up.  Probably one of my favs now.  The design is definitely different than any other J.

Back
Top Bottom