The Official Electric Daisy Carnival Thread (Vegas June 21,22,23 2013) Update trailer pg 1

sooo... i'm planing on going this year, just wondering on the site it's selling tix for 3 day passes for 290, are they going to sell individual passes sometime soon?

honestly I think Qdance was the best stage all weekend, !@!+ had me jamming and tired with the swiftness. that hardstyle man.
Q-Dance is so dope. I need to make it to an event some time, or at least one of their stages. They have some of the craziest set ups I've ever seen. And I would kill to see Headhunterz.
sooo... i'm planing on going this year, just wondering on the site it's selling tix for 3 day passes for 290, are they going to sell individual passes sometime soon?
Don't think they do individual day passes any more since they moved to Vegas
frown.gif

Last edited:
Lmfao at this thread and my last posts on this page. Going again this year. I listen to dubstep now and i've seen molly on more than a few occasions :lol:

Im trying to stay commtted to listening to new **** this year. No djs i've seen 20 times unless they are an absolute favorite. I also think im working off my own lineup and will likely split up from friends to hear my own **** :lol:

^^ Yes, they send the tickets by mail, & the lineup should be announced early May/late April.

wish i was, i went the first year in vegas as a volunteer, got in for free, got a wristband to get me backstage and to the soundboard.  It was pretty damn epic.

I'll be in europe for this years edc, so can't really complain

Staying at the palazzo for 6 nights. Going to 3lau and carnage on weds, avicii on Thursday, Bauuer on Friday, and new world punx on Sunday.

ya'll think i can bring in one of those basic jansport backpacks? one large pocket and one pocket on the front.

Back
Top Bottom