The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Him: Forte trade Me: S-Jax. Thoughts?

I'm thinking of making a counter of S-Jax and Cincy-Def for Matt Forte and NYJ-Def

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

itsaboutthattime wrote:

who would you guys rather have for the rest of the year pettigrew or moeaki?

(celek is my starter.. which only works if vick is out for extended time)
anyone?

Pettigrew. Stafford (once he comes back) is a better QB than Cassel in a more explosive offense.

But it seems like Shaun Hill already has a nice rapport with Pettigrew judging his stats from yesterday.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

itsaboutthattime wrote:

who would you guys rather have for the rest of the year pettigrew or moeaki?

(celek is my starter.. which only works if vick is out for extended time)
anyone?

Pettigrew. Stafford (once he comes back) is a better QB than Cassel in a more explosive offense.

But it seems like Shaun Hill already has a nice rapport with Pettigrew judging his stats from yesterday.

4-0 in one league, 3-1 in 2, and 1-3 in another
eyes.gif

Not a bad start.

The league I'm 4-0 in and I have the highest scoring team, and was the 12th pick
pimp.gif
I still think I'm gonna have a real rough next couple weeks though.
roll.gif

4-0 in one league, 3-1 in 2, and 1-3 in another
eyes.gif

Not a bad start.

The league I'm 4-0 in and I have the highest scoring team, and was the 12th pick
pimp.gif
I still think I'm gonna have a real rough next couple weeks though.
roll.gif

You gotta be kidding me I'm down by 4 before tonight with Randy Moss left, and I'm gonna lose? Beyond livid right now.

You gotta be kidding me I'm down by 4 before tonight with Randy Moss left, and I'm gonna lose? Beyond livid right now.

These guys are on my waiver wire. Who should I pickup for week 5?

Ryan Torrain
Michael Bush
Davone Bess

These guys are on my waiver wire. Who should I pickup for week 5?

Ryan Torrain
Michael Bush
Davone Bess

4-0 and leading in points. Needed Tom Brady to have a subpar game today. I have Dustin Keller and Antonio Gates on my team. I need some WR's though. I'm thinking of trading Gates since I have Rivers, and it's going to suck when they're both on Bye, but Gates has been on a tear so I'm reconsidering. We'll see. What do you guys think?

4-0 and leading in points. Needed Tom Brady to have a subpar game today. I have Dustin Keller and Antonio Gates on my team. I need some WR's though. I'm thinking of trading Gates since I have Rivers, and it's going to suck when they're both on Bye, but Gates has been on a tear so I'm reconsidering. We'll see. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by krazyg

unless you get a top 20 player i wouldnt even trade gates.....i mean holmes is coming back so kellers production is going to go down a little...gates is the man keep him

unless you get a top 20 player i wouldnt even trade gates.....i mean holmes is coming back so kellers production is going to go down a little...gates is the man keep him

Originally Posted by outkast9984

I have rivers, apeterson, steven jackson, j. Best. R. White, m. Clayton, b. Llloyd, e. Royal, a. Gates, d. Keller, c. Portis, mcnabb, sd def, njy def.10 teams.Im considering trading best too, he's been slowing down and he has turf toe. I would like to improve my wrs. Its funny, i missed my draft,but was able to obtain a decent team.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

I have rivers, apeterson, steven jackson, j. Best. R. White, m. Clayton, b. Llloyd, e. Royal, a. Gates, d. Keller, c. Portis, mcnabb, sd def, njy def.10 teams.Im considering trading best too, he's been slowing down and he has turf toe. I would like to improve my wrs. Its funny, i missed my draft,but was able to obtain a decent team.

PITT has a bye week so I need a defense to plug in

Here are the notable DEF on the wire:

NYG @ HOU
ATL @ CLE
KC @ IND
STL @ DET

Who has the best chance of getting the most points?

PITT has a bye week so I need a defense to plug in

Here are the notable DEF on the wire:

NYG @ HOU
ATL @ CLE
KC @ IND
STL @ DET

Who has the best chance of getting the most points?

Back
Top Bottom