The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Just dropped Kuhn for Brandon Jacobs. Hoping Bradshaw's ankle doesn't hold or he gets traded to Packers.

Just dropped Kuhn for Brandon Jacobs. Hoping Bradshaw's ankle doesn't hold or he gets traded to Packers.

Id say get rid of crabtree. Thier offense isn't looking that good as long as alex smith is back there

Id say start torain only because portis isn't going to play. Bradshaw is a good start if he is actually healthy going into this week. Dallas has a time share and throws to much

My dilema this week..... Santana Moss, Eddie Royal in my flex. Royal at Bmore, Moss home vs Greenbay

I just piceked up brandon tate too lol

Id say get rid of crabtree. Thier offense isn't looking that good as long as alex smith is back there

Id say start torain only because portis isn't going to play. Bradshaw is a good start if he is actually healthy going into this week. Dallas has a time share and throws to much

My dilema this week..... Santana Moss, Eddie Royal in my flex. Royal at Bmore, Moss home vs Greenbay

I just piceked up brandon tate too lol

I'm making some moves on my 1-3 team.

Waiver Wire spot #2 got me Torain (dropped Mike Brown). I also dropped Cribbs for Mike Williams (TB), and dropped Brandon Jackson for Brandon Tate. I'll be fine in that league if Ray Rice/Michael Turner actually start to produce.

In my 4-0 league some dude dropped CJ Spiller. I figure with the Marshawn trade he should be a solid addition for back up running back. I'm 4th on the WW right now, so hopefully no one else tries to add him and my claim will clear.

I'm making some moves on my 1-3 team.

Waiver Wire spot #2 got me Torain (dropped Mike Brown). I also dropped Cribbs for Mike Williams (TB), and dropped Brandon Jackson for Brandon Tate. I'll be fine in that league if Ray Rice/Michael Turner actually start to produce.

In my 4-0 league some dude dropped CJ Spiller. I figure with the Marshawn trade he should be a solid addition for back up running back. I'm 4th on the WW right now, so hopefully no one else tries to add him and my claim will clear.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

anyone?

So, I got offered Dez Bryant, Marshawn Lynch and Greg Olsen for BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Lance Moore and Tony Moeaki.
Fair trade? 

Short term I think my guys are a little better, but once Fred Taylor gets back, Colston remembers how to catch, Dez heals and Lynch learns Seattle. I dunno.

anyone?

What you guys think about this trade
I give: Ochocinco
for: Randy Moss

also who to start this week
Hillis, Torain, LT, or Forte
I currently have Hillis and Torain.

What you guys think about this trade
I give: Ochocinco
for: Randy Moss

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

should i start Bradshaw or Torain or Barber?
I would start Bradshaw..

Picked up Brandon Tate in both of my leagues
laugh.gif

Start Matt Ryan (vs. CLE) or Matt Schaub (vs. NYG)?

I'm leaning toward Matt Ryan

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

should i start Bradshaw or Torain or Barber?
I would start Bradshaw..

Picked up Brandon Tate in both of my leagues
laugh.gif

Start Matt Ryan (vs. CLE) or Matt Schaub (vs. NYG)?

I'm leaning toward Matt Ryan

What do yall think of the situation in San Diego with Tolbert and Mathews?
Tolberts been better all year but Mathews has more upside and i feel like SD has to use him since he is their 1st rd choice?
Cant decide which one i wanna start this week.

Tolberts been better all year but Mathews has more upside and i feel like SD has to use him since he is their 1st rd choice?

Fair trade? 

anyone?
I mean i think this is a no brainer.  Moorehead had more touches then Ben-Jarvis against Miami.  Lance Moore is a 3rd reciever his production will fluctuate a lot.  Moeki is pretty good but so is Olsen about even.  Dez is solid and Lynch should get a good amount of carries now once he gets acclamated to the offense.  Make the trade.

Drunken Cow:
Id start who you have.  LT vs Minn is tough.  I really dont' like forte that much and chicago's o-line isn't that good.

Anyone Santana Moss or Eddie Royal this week?  who to play

Fair trade? 

anyone?
I mean i think this is a no brainer.  Moorehead had more touches then Ben-Jarvis against Miami.  Lance Moore is a 3rd reciever his production will fluctuate a lot.  Moeki is pretty good but so is Olsen about even.  Dez is solid and Lynch should get a good amount of carries now once he gets acclamated to the offense.  Make the trade.

Drunken Cow:
Id start who you have.  LT vs Minn is tough.  I really dont' like forte that much and chicago's o-line isn't that good.

Anyone Santana Moss or Eddie Royal this week?  who to play

Back
Top Bottom