The Official Fantasy Football Thread

FML

in my money league, I just traded Percy Harvin for Clark since I had Witten (and I planned to trade Witten afterwards). I figured it'd be better since my WR's were Roddy White, Brandon Llyod, TO, Steve Smith, Gaffeney, Bess, and Mason.

But now ... yeah.

Breaston plays Seattle this week and Bess plays Pittsburgh

I think I'm gonna stick with my gut and play Breaston...

Breaston plays Seattle this week and Bess plays Pittsburgh

I think I'm gonna stick with my gut and play Breaston...

How about this trade?

I give up DeAngello, Vick and Zack Miller and I get Arian Foster and Cooley

I'm really desperate, I got RB: Torain, Bush and Best WR: Andre Johnson, Crabby, Dez, Brandon Tate TE: Aaron Hernandez

How about this trade?

I'm really desperate, I got RB: Torain, Bush and Best WR: Andre Johnson, Crabby, Dez, Brandon Tate TE: Aaron Hernandez

my squad is loaded, but im still in 4th place. most of my big point getters are RBs looking to get a WR though

Im looking to trade either Steven Jackson OR Jamall Charles along with Santana Moss
for his
Mike Williams(Tampa) and Calvin Johnson

my Skill positions are currently
Chris Johnson
Steven Jackson
Jamall Charles
Matt Forte

Crabtree
Santana Moss
Boldin
Mike Wallace
Roy Williams

2 RB
2 WR
2 Flex

yay or nay? i always keep my 4 rbs in
30t6p3b.gif
i think i rely on them too much

my squad is loaded, but im still in 4th place. most of my big point getters are RBs looking to get a WR though

Im looking to trade either Steven Jackson OR Jamall Charles along with Santana Moss
for his
Mike Williams(Tampa) and Calvin Johnson

my Skill positions are currently
Chris Johnson
Steven Jackson
Jamall Charles
Matt Forte

Crabtree
Santana Moss
Boldin
Mike Wallace
Roy Williams

2 RB
2 WR
2 Flex

yay or nay? i always keep my 4 rbs in
30t6p3b.gif
i think i rely on them too much

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?
I would do it. The remainder of LT's schedule is much easier than Foster's. Mathews hasn't been doing much but if he picks it up, he can be useful.

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

JayJunkie, I apologize to you. I didn't realize Seattle's defense is allowing LESS than 3 yards per carry to RB's.

With Max Hall being a mystery, I think Seattle puts 8 in the box and forces him to beat them.
Can you start Branch and Lynch?

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?
I would do it. The remainder of LT's schedule is much easier than Foster's. Mathews hasn't been doing much but if he picks it up, he can be useful.

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

JayJunkie, I apologize to you. I didn't realize Seattle's defense is allowing LESS than 3 yards per carry to RB's.

With Max Hall being a mystery, I think Seattle puts 8 in the box and forces him to beat them.

just offered a dude: Best/Manningham/Mason for S-Jax/Harvin. Even though I'm trying to prey on his stupidity (he's 0-6), I think it's a pretty fair trade. (87/41/41 vs. 83/41)

just offered a dude: Best/Manningham/Mason for S-Jax/Harvin. Even though I'm trying to prey on his stupidity (he's 0-6), I think it's a pretty fair trade. (87/41/41 vs. 83/41)

Originally Posted by AG 47

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

Its all good dude. The flex pick and the RB pick was for separate leagues. I'm starting Forsett but for questionable picks, I like hearing NTers opinions.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I get:

Ryan Mathews

LaDanian Tomlinson

I give:

Arian Foster

what do you guys think?

I need a flex this week.
Benson vs ATL
Torain vs CHI
Lynch vs ARI
Branch vs SD

And one RB
Forsett vs ARI
Wells vs SEA

Its all good dude. The flex pick and the RB pick was for separate leagues. I'm starting Forsett but for questionable picks, I like hearing NTers opinions.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

[h1]Colts' Dallas Clark out indefinitely
[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

By Matt De Lima, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:09:51 PM CDT

Indianapolis Colts tight end Dallas Clark is out indefinitely after sustaining a hand/wrist injury and may be out for the remainder of the season. It is still unknown the full extent of the injury, but it has been reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN that Clark could be shelved all year. Colts' head coach Jim Caldwell said that Clark is still "being evaluated" but included no additional details. Clark plans on seeking a second and possibly third opinion before the team makes an announcement on the length of his absence due to injury. They should have a decision made by Thursday. Surgery is a possibility. Earlier today, the Colts re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson, who was released earlier this season.

Fantasy Analysis:

Losing Clark could be a death blow to a fantasy roster at this stage of the year. Clark was typically a fourth-round pick in fantasy drafts and the only other player out for the season from that early in the draft was Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant. Since there are so many running backs being used, it's easy to find a replacement. But only one or two players in the league can fully replace Clark's fantasy performance at his position. The Colts will now rely on rookie Brody Elridge to fill-in for Clark, but for now, it is a better option to be ready to replace Clark with an established fantasy tight end rather than considering Elridge a handcuff type option.
30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

There goes my TE, looks like I'm picking up Benjamin Watson.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

[h1]Colts' Dallas Clark out indefinitely
[/h1]
News RSS

Tweet

By Matt De Lima, Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:09:51 PM CDT

Indianapolis Colts tight end Dallas Clark is out indefinitely after sustaining a hand/wrist injury and may be out for the remainder of the season. It is still unknown the full extent of the injury, but it has been reported by Adam Schefter of ESPN that Clark could be shelved all year. Colts' head coach Jim Caldwell said that Clark is still "being evaluated" but included no additional details. Clark plans on seeking a second and possibly third opinion before the team makes an announcement on the length of his absence due to injury. They should have a decision made by Thursday. Surgery is a possibility. Earlier today, the Colts re-signed tight end Gijon Robinson, who was released earlier this season.

Fantasy Analysis:

Losing Clark could be a death blow to a fantasy roster at this stage of the year. Clark was typically a fourth-round pick in fantasy drafts and the only other player out for the season from that early in the draft was Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant. Since there are so many running backs being used, it's easy to find a replacement. But only one or two players in the league can fully replace Clark's fantasy performance at his position. The Colts will now rely on rookie Brody Elridge to fill-in for Clark, but for now, it is a better option to be ready to replace Clark with an established fantasy tight end rather than considering Elridge a handcuff type option.
30t6p3b.gif
Terrible to hear.

There goes my TE, looks like I'm picking up Benjamin Watson.

Originally Posted by ImNacho

How about this trade?

I'd do that trade.. foster looks like a top 5/10 back easily.. the carolina running game is facing 8 in the box on every play.. and i'm an eagles fan and i have NO CLUE what happens with our QB situation.. and plus they way vick's injury was described, it's going take couple more weeks to fully heal (most places say it would have been better had he broken it)

Originally Posted by ImNacho

How about this trade?

I'd do that trade.. foster looks like a top 5/10 back easily.. the carolina running game is facing 8 in the box on every play.. and i'm an eagles fan and i have NO CLUE what happens with our QB situation.. and plus they way vick's injury was described, it's going take couple more weeks to fully heal (most places say it would have been better had he broken it)

Back
Top Bottom