The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What do you think about giving up Vick and DeAngello for Nicks?

Who are your RBs and WRs? And QB?
Torain, Jahvid and M. Bush. Andre Johnson, Dez, Kenny Britt, Davone Bess and Lee Evans and Stafford for QB.

Watching it right now, I need a RB more...
laugh.gif
Damn man, stay put. Even though you'd get the better end of the deal, you'll be THINNNNNNN @ QB and RB

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

What do you think about giving up Vick and DeAngello for Nicks?

Who are your RBs and WRs? And QB?
Torain, Jahvid and M. Bush. Andre Johnson, Dez, Kenny Britt, Davone Bess and Lee Evans and Stafford for QB.

Watching it right now, I need a RB more...
laugh.gif
Damn man, stay put. Even though you'd get the better end of the deal, you'll be THINNNNNNN @ QB and RB

should I:

trade my Steve Smith (NYG) for Miles Austin (Dallas)

I get Austin, but the idea of a new QB scares me, I also do have Witten if that matters.

should I:

I get Austin, but the idea of a new QB scares me, I also do have Witten if that matters.

^thats tough. I wanna say yes just cuz I think Kitna will get him the ball and he's more of a scoring threat than Smith.

Would you guys trade Gates and Turner for Chris Johnson and Colston or Marshall?

I'm just enamored to possibly have AP and CJ.

^thats tough. I wanna say yes just cuz I think Kitna will get him the ball and he's more of a scoring threat than Smith.

Would you guys trade Gates and Turner for Chris Johnson and Colston or Marshall?

I'm just enamored to possibly have AP and CJ.

Pick 3:

Hines Ward @ NO

Percy Harvin @ NE

Kenny Britt @ SD

Dez Bryant vs Jax

Roy Williams vs Jax

*the players in GREEN are already starting.  Should I leave it or make some changes?

Pick 3:

Hines Ward @ NO

Percy Harvin @ NE

Kenny Britt @ SD

Dez Bryant vs Jax

Roy Williams vs Jax

*the players in GREEN are already starting.  Should I leave it or make some changes?

I'd change the Percy one to Dez. The Jags secondary is not good and Kitna is a good enough QB to get him the ball still.

I'd change the Percy one to Dez. The Jags secondary is not good and Kitna is a good enough QB to get him the ball still.

Should I drop CJ Spiller for Mike Hart?

I'm leaning towards it, but need to make a decision fast. My other RBs are Arian Foster, Mendenhall, and Jahvid Best.

Should I drop CJ Spiller for Mike Hart?

I'm leaning towards it, but need to make a decision fast. My other RBs are Arian Foster, Mendenhall, and Jahvid Best.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

should I:

Stay away from Miles. I have a feeling Dez is gonna become the #1 in the next four weeks.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

should I:

Stay away from Miles. I have a feeling Dez is gonna become the #1 in the next four weeks.

Is it safe to drop Collie?

Pick one RB
Lynch vs Oak
Donald Brown vs Hou
Felix Jones vs Jac
BJGE vs Min

Is it safe to drop Collie?

Pick one RB
Lynch vs Oak
Donald Brown vs Hou
Felix Jones vs Jac
BJGE vs Min