The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Sactown just committed robbery.
laugh.gif

I can't believe I was able to pick up Denarious Moore, David Nelson, and Roy Helu in one league. Those were my top 3 waiver claims! Injuries are butt !#%@*@% that team, so hopefully I can get healthy and one out of those three guys can turn into a top 20 talent at their position.

Who should I start at Flex- D. Moore vs Jets, David Nelson vs Pats, Felix Jones vs Skins, Roy Helu vs Cowboys, Owen Daniels vs Saints, Austin Collie vs Steelers, or Arian Foster vs Saints?

What rb's should I run with fellas? Losing Charles hurts
mad.gif

A. Bradshaw @ Phi
T. Hightower @ Dal
J. Starks @Chi
B. Tate @ No
D. McCluster @ Sd

Originally Posted by Caerus

Start Keller, he's more consistent because he's Sanchez favorite target IMO.

yeah i just started him over j. finley....
i dropped sanchez & picked up fitzpatrick & looking at his #'s he SHOULD do better than drew this week but ITS BREES... im seriously stuck on that one
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^thats the opposite of Ninjahood sized
laugh.gif

sry i thought i blew it up...
398565805.jpg
398565804.jpg

a lil bigger
laugh.gif

I NEED a wide receiver... but dude doesnt want to trade me myself so what should i do???
I have Hakeem, VJax, Crabtree, Lee Evans and i need to start 3 receivers... 2 of those guys are bums but i have Sproles, Blount, Rice and Wells

what moves do you guys recommend? I wouldn't mind pickingup Miles austin now since hes hurt...

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Sactown just committed robbery.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
with which trade
nerd.gif

ColdCity, its like the same size still
laugh.gif
but anyways 

I would start  Brees, Finley, Marshall, 

Denarious Moore is a fa on my league but i already have desean jackson/andre johnson/brandon marshall/ocho/& dewayne bowe....should i drop one of these to get him?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Denarious Moore is a fa on my league but i already have desean jackson/andre johnson/brandon marshall/ocho/& dewayne bowe....should i drop one of these to get him?

drop ocho
he isn't doing anything right now.

I wouldn't hesitate dropping Ocho for him

Drop Ocho.

Sactown the trade where you got Frank Gore, Roddy White and someone else. 

Here's a run down on all the teams and their fantasy players from a site I subscribed to for the whole year: 

Weekly Notes 

By Jeff Haseley

September 21st, 2011

Get yourself caught up on what's going on around the league. This weekly column offers a summary of each team that includes opinions of certain players and teams as well as a glimpse into match ups for the coming week.

Arizona

Chris Wells is off to a good start and has moved up to a RB2 start in most leagues. He's played against the likes of the Panthers and ******** so far - nothing too difficult from a rush defense perspective. You most likely drafted him as a RB3 or later, so you're ahead of the game so far. Early Doucet came down to Earth as I expected. He may have a few good games here and there, but the consistency just isn't there. Some teams just have one WR capable of good fantasy production. Arizona is one of those teams.

Atlanta

OK, So Matt Ryan throws for 300 yards and fails to score a TD, then the next week throws for sub-200 and has 4 TD passes. Gotta love the NFL. Quietly, Michael Turner has two straight 100-yard rushing games. Hopefully you have him as a RB2, but he has RB1 potential this year, despite what people have suggested. Reception distribution for Atlanta's top receivers are Gonzalez 12, Roddy White 11, Julio Jones 7, Snelling 6.

Baltimore

Ray Rice has scored in both games so far and he continues to be a threat as a receiver out of the backfield. What else is new? Anquan Boldin looks to be a mid to low end WR2 this year. He'll give you big games here and there with adequate production in between. As of now, Rice may be the only consistent fantasy threat on the team. Ed Dickson has the early edge in the TE department, but don't overlook Dennis Pitta. The only problem is, both are not considered good fantasy TE options, unless the other is not part of the equation.

Buffalo

Break out the Bills and Ryan Fitzpatrick and Stevie Johnson and Fred Jackson and Scott Chandler and David Nelson. In other words, the Bills have quite a few fantasy options going forward. Fitzpatrick has 7 TDs in two games, Jackson has two consecutive 100 yard rushing games, Stevie Johnson has TDs in consecutive games, Scott Chandler is working his way up the TE rankings and David Nelson is coming off a 10-reception game with a score. Keep riding the wave of the Bills offensive success. It looks like there is room for fantasy production for multiple players. This week the Bills host the Patriots. You can bet Orchard Park will be buzzing like it's 1991.

Carolina

Cam Newton's impressive start has people looking at Carolina for fantasy production. Steve Smith is reaping the benefits of having a good QB. Imagine how good of a career he would've had if he had even an above average QB. In two games, Smith's low yardage game is 156. Cam Newton is producing to the effect of a low end QB1, if not higher. He is racking up the yardage mostly due to the team trailing often. Don't expect the high yardage totals to be the norm though. The running game will have to come around, which will reduce Newton's numbers, but not his play making abilities. The surge of offense in the passing game has catapulted Brandon LaFell to a flex option and Greg Olsen to a high end TE2 and growing. The RBs have been slow out of the gate, but the receptions out of the backfield have been plentiful, especially for Jonathan Stewart. Don't give up on DeAngelo Williams just yet. The running game will come around when defenses realize they can't leave 8 in the box, which will open up running lanes.

Chicago

Matt Forte is going to be a Top 5 RB this year. He is too involved in the offense for him not to be considered as such. He has 15 recs in two games. Mike Martz is using him like Marshall Faulk. I'd say make a play for this guy, but his trade value is too high right now. Ride him if you got him. In other news, Johnny Knox leads all players not named Matt Forte in receptions with 5. Knox is a borderline flex option, but that may be stretching it. There just isn't a lot of production in Chicago outside of Forte....yet.

Cincinnati

AJ Green is looking better each week. He is coming off a 10-reception, 124 yard game and has scored in both games this year. He is quickly becoming a good fantasy option equivalent to a WR3 start. If he continues to produce, it will be hard not to start him each week. Jordan Shipley is out for the year with a torn ACL, which elevates the value of Jerome Simpson, Andre Caldwell and Brandon Tate. Jermaine Gresham was quiet in week two, but I am convinced he will be a big part of the offense. Andy Dalton had no problems utilizing him in week one. Don't be surprised when Gresham has another strong week. Remember, he had 52 catches as a rookie last year.

Cleveland

Peyton Hillis is still the main threat in Cleveland. He has 44 carries compared to 8 by Montario Hardesty. He has 10 receptions, compared to 6 by Mohammed Massaquoi. Evan Moore is working his way up the TE rankings with two scores so far - the only Browns player with a TD in both games. I mentioned last week that Moore may overtake the elder Ben Watson at some point this season. I still stand by that. Moore is taller, quicker and of course younger.

Dallas

Aside from Tony Romo re-establishing himself as a hard-nosed, determined, gritty QB, the story of the Cowboys right now is the injuries to key offensive players. Romo has broken ribs, Dez Bryant is hobbled by a thigh injury, Miles Austin will be out a few games with a hamstring injury and Felix Jones has a separated shoulder. Bryant may play this week, but it's not a foregone conclusion. With injuries come opportunities for other players. WRs Jesse Holley and Kevin Ogletree could see significant playing time this week against the ********. The big winner likely will be Jason Witten, but don't be surprised to see one or both of the aforementioned WRs with a productive game this week. The latest word is that Felix Jones will likely be able to play this week, but we will also see some of Demarco Murray and Tashard Choice. Here's a sleeper for you - Phillip Tanner. If he is active this week, he may surprise some people. You may remember he was the guy who scored a TD in the preseason after losing his helmet on the play. He's worth a dynasty stash.

Denver

There's a lot happening in the Mile High city. Willis McGahee may have Wally Pipp'd Knowshon Moreno as the team's main RB and Eric Decker looks to have supplanted Eddie Royal, who has a groin injury that looks severe enough to be out a few games. Brandon Lloyd is still the team's WR1, but his groin injury kept him from playing in week 2. Don't forget, Demaryius Thomas is still in the picture too once he returns from injury (finger/foot). TE Julius Thomas has a high ankle sprain, which gives more job security to Daniel Fells.

Detroit

The Lions are 2-0, but is anyone really surprised? They are loaded on both offense and defense and they are dominating their opponents so far - granted it's only been against Tampa Bay and Kansas City, but still very impressive showings. Matthew Stafford has 7 TD passes and Jahvid Best is doing his best Matt Forte impression as the team's do-all RB threat. Calvin Johnson may not be lighting up the yardage stats, but his 4 TDs in two games is impressive. In short, the Lions have a lot of fantasy options. Nate Burleson is growing into a flex option at the very least. Brandon Pettigrew, who had 71 recs last year is the only offensive player that has disappointed so far. He hurt his shoulder last week, but it does not sound serious. Hang onto Pettigrew. He should pan out sooner rather than later.

Green Bay

James Starks is making his move to receive more playing time, but Grant is hanging around just enough to keep Starks from being a must start each week. I fully expect him to have big games here and there, but the consistency just isn't there yet. He's a flex option, but I would shy away from starting him as a RB2, just yet. Both Greg Jennings and Jordy Nelson (the team's two split ends) have scored a TD in each game so far. Green Bay is the type of team that is capable of getting fantasy production from more than just two WRs. Jennings and Nelson appear to be mainstays, but one week it may be Donald Driver or James Jones or the rookie Randall Cobb that has a productive game. FB John Kuhn has two short TDs in consecutive games. If you need a RB in a deep, deep league, Kuhn is better than a backup that doesn't get any carries. At least Kuhn scores.

Houston

The latest on Arian Foster is this - his hamstring injury apparently isn't fully healed yet. He may be able to play with it not 100%, but the Texans want to rest their horse for when it really counts. In a year when the Manning-less Colts aren't a formidable foe, Houston will want to be sure they take care of business. Resting Foster will give them that edge for when the games count in January. Look for Ben Tate to see more carries in the meantime. If you have Tate, start him in your flex spot or even at RB2. He has 24 and 23 carries in consecutive games with 100+ yards rushing in each game. In other words, the Texans are feeding him the ball and he's producing. Andre Johnson (and Tate) are the two big fantasy producers right now. Owen Daniels is coming around, but he's a low end TE1 in my opinion. Anyone else, like Jacoby Jones or Kevin Walter (when healthy) is not worthy start each week.

Indianapolis

The news has sunk in - the value for Colts players has dropped significantly. Reggie Wayne is a borderline low end WR2 and Austin Collie is virtually out of the picture. Dallas Clark may get a score, but the days of him catching 7-9 passes consistently are on hold until Captain Savior returns on his white horse. It's ironic that it just so happens to be the logo of the team - a white horse shoe. You may start to see some owners dropping Collie and maybe even Clark for the TE flavor of the week, like Fred Davis or Evan Moore. If you have room, stash Collie or Clark on your roster and wait for the white horseman to return. Call me optimistic, but I do believe Manning will be back before the first snow falls in Indianapolis.

Jacksonville

Buy low on Mike Thomas. Despite the uncertainty at the QB position in Jacksonville, I believe Thomas will see a lot of action in each game. He is worthy of a WR4 or flex option each week, especially in PPR leagues. Just to give you some perspective, Thomas has 21 targets and the next closest player (Jason Hill), has just 5. Yes even, Hill has more targets than Jones-Drew (4). Someone to consider in deep leagues is Zach Miller at TE while Marcedes Lewis recovers from an injured calf. Maurice Jones-Drew should be a big focus for the Jaguars this week against Carolina, who is playing with a depleted LB corps (Beason and Thomas Davis both on IR) and smallish front four. If you have MJD, definitely start him this week.

Kansas City

Week one the Chiefs lost Eric Berry for the season and last week they lost Jamaal Charles. The sky is falling in Kansas City. The offense is depleted. Bill Muir's offense is just not as productive as it was when Charlie Weis was calling the shots. The value for Dwayne Bowe on down has taken a hit. Who will replace Jamaal Charles as the Chiefs primary RB? Thomas Jones will fill some of the void, but also look for Dexter McCluster to come in and provide a spark. It's very possible that McCluster will play a big role in the offense, similar to Reggie Bush or Darren Sproles. I see more of a Justin Forsett type of role with some flashes of Jahvid Best. It's anyone's guess, but there is some value waiting to arrive with McCluster. He's definitely worth a waiver claim, but I don't think he'll solve the issues on offense.

Miami

Enter Daniel Thomas. Thomas in his pro debut (18 carries for 107 yards) saw a lot of action last week, while Reggie Bush was an afterthought. This effort and productivity was not present in the preseason, so this is a little bit of a shock. Whatever the reason, Miami may have found their primary RB for 2011. Reggie Bush will still have value, but he drops from a RB2 in PPR leagues to a flex option with this news. Brandon Marshall got into the end zone last week, which is good news for him, since he scored only three times last year. If he can gain that scoring edge and keep getting lots of receptions, he'll be a Top 20 WR this year, if not higher. Cool your engines with Davone Bess a little. He is still someone to consider in deep leagues as a flex option, but it does not necessarily look like he will have consistent production each week.

Minnesota

There's Adrian Peterson and there's Percy Harvin. There really isn't anything else to see on the Vikings. I'll give you Michael Jenkins as a possible deep league waiver claim that can be picked up on a bye week whim, but that's it. Move along.

New England

The big news is the loss of Aaron Hernandez for 4-6 weeks with a sprained MCL in his knee. The loss of Hernandez should open the door for more Gronkowski, however the value of both is somewhat dependent on the other being in the picture. In other words, they feed off each other's presence. Last year when Hernandez was out for a few weeks, Gronkowski didn't miss a beat, scoring three TDs with 10 catches and over 150 yards in two games. Ironically, one of those games was at BUF (week three's opponent). Tom Brady has thrown for over 900 yards in two games and Deion Branch is reaping the benefits. Keep starting Branch - he's a WR2 in this offense. The loss of Hernandez could spark some production out of Chad Ochocinco. With the way the offense is going, there's bound to be more than just three WRs/TEs getting all the love. The shark move is to obtain Ochocinco from his disgruntled owner and hope he produces. It could happen. It might happen.

New Orleans

First the advice - Let Lance Moore have a good game, before inserting him into your lineup. If you were burned last week, I'm sure you weren't the only one, myself included. Devery Henderson has back to back 100-yard games. Could he be this year's Brandon Lloyd? He's worth a start. It's hard to bench that kind of production and it's difficult to see those fantasy points staring at you from your bench. Get him in there this week vs. HOU. Mark Ingram is running the ball well, but he has yet to have a break out game. Two games against the Packers and Bears is not an easy task. I think once he has a strong offensive series where he gets 5 or 6 solid carries on a possession, culminating with a TD run at the end, he'll be used more often. That time is coming. Believe me when I say that. In the meantime, he's not a RB2 player just yet. As for Sproles - he has 15 receptions in two games. If he received more carries he'd be on the fast track for must start in PPR leagues. He's still a good flex option, but I wouldn't necessarily grant him RB status just yet.

NY Giants

Hakeem Nicks had a rough week two, most likely because his knee is still bothering him. He scored a short TD, but he didn't get the same separation all game that he normally does. He has played through pain before, so this shouldn't be that much of a setback. Mario Manningham suffered a concussion in week 2, but he claims he'll be ready for week 3. We'll see. Be ready with a replacement, if he can't pass the concussion test. Ahmad Bradshaw is running well and catching balls out of the backfield. He is not a dominant RB2 though, because he is still sharing carries with Brandon Jacobs.

NY Jets

The biggest fantasy news on the Jets is Dustin Keller. He started off strong last year and then faded away. He is doing the same thing this year - will he keep it up? That's the big question. He is playing his way into a TE1 role, but I understand if you're a little hesitant in starting him. For him to have 100 yards and a TD in a game where the Jets coasted all game long says a lot about his role in the offense. I say start him. Plaxico Burress had two targets last week with zero catches. He was hot in week 1, but nonexistent in week 2. His reception % is under 40% which also isn't good news. There may not be as much value with him as I originally thought. This week's opponent (at OAK) may be more to his advantage. Play it careful in starting Plaxico. He's not the best option.

Oakland

With Jacoby Ford and Darrius Heyward-Bey out, rookie Denarius Moore entered center stage and did not disappoint in the slightest. He showed excellent hands, leaping ability, run after the catch and awareness on the field. He likely played himself into a starting role, even when Ford and DHB return. Darren McFadden was utilized heavily as a receiver last week as well, which bodes well for his fantasy value. He also scored a TD, which is keeping him a RB1 option going forward. I still don't see him as an elite type of back, but if he continues to see a lot of action in the passing game, he'll be there by default, regardless of whether or not Michael Bush takes over at the goal line.

Philadelphia

It took Mike Vick just two games before he got hurt. His style of play and proneness to wind up on the bottom of the tackle pile is more common than most other QBs, not named Ben Roethlisberger. It's possible that Vick's concussion and neck injury could keep him out of week 3 against the Giants. DeSean Jackson was limited last week due to an arm stinger or cramp. His absence or inability opened the door for Jeremy Maclin. I think it's safe to say that Maclin is recovered from whatever ailment he had. He's a WR2 start going forward and should see good production as long as Mike Vick is under center. LeSean McCoy is a big part of the offense and he's getting goal line carries. That alone elevates him into an elite RB role, in my opinion. Start him in all formats. He's primed for a Top 5 RB ranking this year.

Pittsburgh

In two games so far, Ben Roethlisberger has been pressured, sacked and beaten up physically to the point where an injury seems imminent if it continues. Mike Wallace is clearly the team's WR1, but there's only been two TD passes in two games so far. Hines Ward and Antonio Brown are keeping pace with Wallace as the team's combine WR2 role. Emmanuel Sanders is capable of showing some flash here and there, but there's not enough value to go around for him to be a fantasy option right now. Rashard Mendenhall is looking good as the team's main RB, but Isaac Redman has 13 carries of his own and is making a play to creep into a possible RBBC - sort of. I think Mendenhall is one long gain away from getting a 20 carry game, so don't look into it too much. In the same breath though, if you have Mendenhall, be sure you also get Redman as a handcuff.

San Diego

Ryan Mathews and Mike Tolbert are virtually neck and neck in terms of carries, however Tolbert has a league-leading 17 receptions. Yes, he leads everyone, even WRs, TEs and Welkers. Is pretty clear that Tolbert is taking over the Darren Sproles role and he's doing a good job of it. Antonio Gates had just one target and zero receptions last week. A lot of that has to do with New England blanketing their coverage on him and eliminating their opponents biggest weapon - that's always been their M.O. on defense. Don't worry too much about Gates, he'll be back. Vincent Jackson is back. You didn't think he'd be gone long did you? Be aware - Patrick Crayton is scheduled to be active this week and Malcolm Floyd may be out with a groin injury. Make a play for Crayton, he had good success with Rivers last year in a similar role. There's a place for him to produce on this offense. We may see it this week. There are better waiver claims out there, but if you want to get someone who is capable of producing on a team that produces, Crayton is not a bad option.

Seattle

Like Minnesota, there's not much to see in Seattle. And they don't have anyone close to Adrian Peterson. Sidney Rice might play this week, but his shoulder injury could limit him. I'd stay away until he shows something. With Tarvaris Jackson at QB, I'd stay away from everyone. The Seahawks are a different team at home and this week is their home opener, so you never know. Still, it's a risk to consider any Seattle player right now for fantasy purposes.

San Francisco

The 49ers have issues, despite nearly beating a hurting Dallas team last week. Braylon Edwards has a sore knee, Vernon Davis isn't happy being used as a pass protector, Frank Gore hasn't broken 60 yards rushing yet, and Alex Smith is still the team's QB. On the bright side, Michael Crabtree might be back this week. If he is, we may see him more involved than he has before. Sources say he is considered a big part of their offensive playbook. We'll see about that. Former Crabtree owners have heard that before. Still, it's a new coaching regime, so anything can happen. In other words, be on the lookout. Crabtree could have a big game and emerge as someone who could have some fantasy relevance this year. Me, I'm not holding my breath.

St. Louis

The Rams may have Cadillac Williams at RB, but Steven Jackson is the glue of this team. He was definitely missed in the red zone last week against the Giants. Sam Bradford has just one TD pass this season and that went to Danario Alexander. This is the same guy with multiple knee ailments that wasn't expected to amount to much this year. He may appear one week and be gone the next, so don't necessarily think he'll be the next big thing at the WR position. Mike Sims-Walker had a good game last week (6-92), but consistency has not been a part of his game since his Top 25 ranking with the Jaguars in 2009.

Tampa Bay

Mike Williams is still a part of the Bucs offense. Don't shy away from him. He had a TD taken away from him last week, that was called back due to penalty. He'll be fine. He's being targeted often, but hasn't been able to corral most of the passes thrown his way. He'll come around. Who is Preston Parker? He's catching passes at a 77% rate right now and Josh Freeman is looking his way more. That's not too shabby for a guy catching passes out of the slot. He's worth a waiver claim in deep leagues. LeGarrette Blount didn't take long to regain his form that was nowhere to be found in week one. He gives the Bucs a big boost in the running game and is capable of putting the team on his back - the only problem, they haven't allowed the running game to control the game yet. When that happens and Blount see more carries to control the clock and move the ball, he'll have better production. I'm not worried about Blount like I was after week one.

Tennessee

Boom or Bust WR Kenny Britt looks to be on the boom side - for now. Keep starting him until he gives you a reason not to. Matt Hasselbeck is quickly learning that he can trust Britt to catch the ball if he throws it his way. I expect to see more from this tandem all throughout the season. Chris Johnson showed a bit of rust in his first game of the year with a very shortened prep time. The second game wasn't much better. He should see improvement each week going forward. I am not too concerned with him just yet. Jared Cook has been a mild disappointment after having a strong preseason. He should see more involvement in the offense in the coming weeks, but I thought the team would utilize him more than they did in week one. Nate Washington is always a flex option to consider, however his consistency is not exactly dependable.

Washington

The ******** are 2-0 and Rex Grossman is leading the charge in the nation's capital. Tim Hightower and Roy Helu each look very impressive in a surprisingly strong running game. Fred Davis looks to have taken over the main TE role. Chris Cooley has just 2 catches to Davis's 11. Davis is working his way into a starting TE role on your fantasy team. Santana Moss is showing good consistency so far. He is worthy of a WR3 start in most leagues going forward if the offense continues to perform above expectations. Even Jabar Gaffney is a possible flex option. 

Originally Posted by megatron

drop ocho
he isn't doing anything right now.

yeah but ocho is riding the pine already
laugh.gif
i just dropped cadillac williams to get him (i have stephen jackson) & even if i do drop ocho for denarious who does he start in front of marshall/dre johnson/d jackson

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Got offered Wes Welker for Felix Jones... thoughts?

Easy. Do it! Felix is hurt and produce as much as Wes.

Do it NOW! Wes is still Brady's favorite target, only rivaled by Hernandez, who now has an ACL sprain and will miss this week for sure.

Felix is well....who we thought he was. Injury prone, soft, and disappointing.
TY fellas, I just always think that he might show up somehow
ohwell.gif

I'm still hoping he will
laugh.gif
...have him in my 14 league team

desean jackson for steve smith
8 team league, no ppr
my roster:
QBs: matt ryan, cam newton, fitzpatrick
RB: mccoy, rice, ingram
wrs: Vjax, roddy white, desean jackson, santonio holmes
TE: jason witten, hernandez

Hey guys, don't post much but have been following! Need help on a trade
0-2

.5 PPR, all TD's 6, 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR 

2 team keeper(Newton was picked last round and could potentially be a sleeper keep next year)

Get: Mendenhall, Newton, Gronkowski

Give: Mccoy, Bradford

My QB: Bradford, Cutler

RB: Forte, Mccoy, D.Williams, R.Bush

TE: Olsen

Originally Posted by kobesucks

desean jackson for steve smith
8 team league, no ppr
my roster:
QBs: matt ryan, cam newton, fitzpatrick
RB: mccoy, rice, ingram
wrs: Vjax, roddy white, desean jackson, santonio holmes
TE: jason witten, hernandez
I'd stick with desean

^ agreed.

Trich, that's a really tough trade, but I'm gonna say yes. Gronk is an elite TE play, Cam and Bradford's potential are pretty even at this point, with Cam showing and proving moreso than Bradford thus far. I'd rather have Shady than Mendenhall, but he's definitely still an elite RB...the dropoff isn't much between the two.

I just sent a trade to the dumbest owner in our league. His bench is weak and his whole team is in bad shape.

In: Calvin Johnson

Out: Julio Jones, Brandon Lloyd, and Brandon Jacobs

Hopefully he bites. That would give me for my starting WRs- Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson and then at Flex- Vincent Jackson. My RBs are DMC and Felix Jones.

I would love to start a lineup that consists of an AJ, CJ, VJ, and FJ.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously, my WRs woud be unstoppable in that league.

I want to start Percy Harvin but don't know WTH the Vikings are doing:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5197/percy-harvin
Vikings will continue to limit Harvin's snaps

5197.jpg

Coach Leslie Frazier insisted Wednesday that the Vikings are taking "the right approach" by limiting Percy Harvin's offensive involvement.

"It's just a matter of our using his strengths to our greatest advantage, to our team's advantage and picking out spots when we do," said Frazier. Harvin has only played 51.4 percent of the snaps through two games, and doesn't play in the red zone. Beat writer Tom Pelissero suspects that the Vikings are "preserving" Harvin. "That's not my call," said Harvin Wednesday. "That's coach's decision. All I can do is come out here and get better."

Hakeem Nicks has been credited with a 23-yard catch for Week 2 vs Rams initially ruled a pass interference penalty. Eli Manning will be credited with a 23 yard completion.

Schaub @ NO
Fitzpatrick vs. NE

Part of me says Schaub, cause I think he'll be forced into throwing it a lot, trying to come from behind...I really like Fitzpatrick, though. 7:1 TD/INT ratio for this year is no joke. Pat's D is nothing fearful. Henne put up 400+ on em and Rivers did his thing as well. tough call.

Mike Williams (TB) vs. ATL
Deion Branch @ BUF

Maclin torched that Falcon secondary last week, but Deion has been putting up #'s and with Hernandez out, he'll only get more looks. Denarius Moore also torched that Buffalo D last week, though. dunno what to do
ohwell.gif

If you have a play maker like Percy why TF would you leave him off the field in the Red Zone, the most important are of the field for a team? Makes no damn sense at all. Percy can handle the hits. He averaged like the second most yards after contact for WRs (it might have been entire NFL) last year.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Im sitting Reggie Wayne against the Steeler

available off my bench

Nate Burleson
Eric Decker
Mike Thomas

Who should I go with?

Just got offered in a trade

Joe Flaco and Jeremy Maclin for Reggie Wayne and Kyle Orton

ohwell.gif

Back