The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by man listen

^ seems like an even trade. if anything you're losing because Jennings>Fitz, Rodgers>Kolb, and ATL>Minny...AD is the only threat on that team
Illogical reasoning.

Originally Posted by man listen

^ seems like an even trade. if anything you're losing because Jennings>Fitz, Rodgers>Kolb, and ATL>Minny...AD is the only threat on that team
Illogical reasoning.

What do y'all think of Titus Young's value down the line vs. Nate Burleson's?

Willis Mgahee a viable waiver wire pickup?
Also, Jacoby Jones viable as a bye-week replacement?

What do y'all think of Titus Young's value down the line vs. Nate Burleson's?

Willis Mgahee a viable waiver wire pickup?
Also, Jacoby Jones viable as a bye-week replacement?

Fitzpatrick and Santonio for Darren McFadden?
If you can get DMC for that, hop on it.

I've got both Gronkowski and Graham (#1/2 TE's)... what should I try and get?

my squad
Stafford
DMC/Forte/Hightower/McGahee/Moreno
Megatron/Mike Williams(TB)/Deion Branch/David Nelson/Sims-Walker
Gronkowski/Graham
Ravens/Lions

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Fitzpatrick and Santonio for Darren McFadden?
If you can get DMC for that, hop on it.

I've got both Gronkowski and Graham (#1/2 TE's)... what should I try and get?

my squad
Stafford
DMC/Forte/Hightower/McGahee/Moreno
Megatron/Mike Williams(TB)/Deion Branch/David Nelson/Sims-Walker
Gronkowski/Graham
Ravens/Lions

A WR2. Someone along the lines of Dez, Desean, Steve Smith, Lloyd, Bowe, Marshall (but QB situation), Maclin, Stevie, Holmes, Miles, Santana Moss. All better than Mike Williams right now. Trade the TE who gives you the most value. You might be able to pry Andre Johnson away since he's injured. You might have to throw someone in like Hightower.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I'm undefeated in my league, but looking to add another RB. I have Hightower, Fred Jackson, Legarrette Blount, and Brandon Jacobs. I have Vick at QB, but I'm thinking of dealing Ryan Fitzpatrick and Santonio for Darren McFadden? Do you think that's safe? It's a money league as well. I'm scared of Vick going down to injury, and then I would be left with egg on my face with a bum QB. McFadden has been a Fantasy beat so far though.

I doubt that trade will go through. You might have to trade one of your RBs to get DMC. You do need a good backup for Vick. Who is on the waivers?

Got offered Larry Fitzgerald and Stevie Johnson for Matt Forte and A.J Green/Marques Colston
Would you guys do this trade? And if so, which WR would you rather give up?

I'm thinkin about trading this dude Beanie Wells and Eric Decker for Andre Johnson, any opinions?
nerd.gif

• Yay or Nay:

I give: Finley

I get: Blount or Gore

My RBs are : McCoy, McGahee, Tate, Micahel Bush

My TE's are: Hernandez and Finley

Should I do this, or can I get more for Finley?
Pick one:
Fitzpatrick vs Eagles
or
Schuab vs Raiders

Pick 1:
Bears D/ST vs Lions
Pats D/ST vs Jets
Chargers D/ST vs Broncos

Pick 1:
Michael Bush vs Texans
McGahee vs Chargers
DWill vs Saints

MJD for Andre Johnson in a ppr.

Yea or nay.

I get Andre and my other backs are McFadden, Fred Jackson, and McGahee. My WRs are Austin, Moore(Oak), Percy, Torrey Smith and Preston Parker. So basically my team is stacked outside of my WR2 spot.

I actually think McGahee is going to put up comparable fantasy stats to MJD the rest of the year.

Also in a separate trade I'm trying to pry away Vincent Jackson for Stafford. His only QB is Big Ben and my starter is Rodgers.

I'm 4-0 and have the high points in my league and if I'm able to pull either of these off I don't see my team losing unless Rodgers goes down.

im very weak @ wr, we have to start 3 WR my 2 best guys are nate washington and santana moss...should i trade ryan matthews for benson and dez? or just stay away and try to get something else

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I'm thinkin about trading this dude Beanie Wells and Eric Decker for Andre Johnson, any opinions?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 why

Yeaah don't do that. Beanie Wells is looking like a beast out there this season, and Eric Decker is putting up numbers. You're throwing away 2 players that are going to have a big year for 1 receiver who's not going to be playing for the next month or so.

Jordan201: For Finley you should be able to get a better RB than those two.  Shaub, Patriots D, McGahee
SneakerPro: Andre is hurt, and I don't know when he's expected back.  That's risky to me.

JoeBillionaire:  Yes, hope on that trade.

Imasoleman18:  You're weak at RB.  I would ask for MJD or equal back

BucEm: Moore

Who should I start
Darius HB vs HOu
or
Derrick Mason vs NE?

Also
James Casey vs OAK
or Brent Celek vs Buffalo

I already have Vivk and Maclin on my team and i'm always worried about starting too many players from the same team in case the QB has a horrible day. My #1 TE is Hernanadez but it looks like he's out another week.

Help

Anyone think Chris Johnson might hit his stride soon or at all? Idk if I should make an attempt to trade for him or if he'd even be worth it but I'm weak at my RB position.

I just sent out a trade offer in my keeper league:

I give: Felix Jones and Percy Havin

I get: Chris Johnson

It's a gamble, but I am 0-4 so why not? Hopefully CJ will start putting in work.

Back
Top Bottom