The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by ricer yo

With Turner and Blount on byes and F. Jones out.
I'm really thin at RB.

Should I drop one of these WR's to pick up Delone Carter?

A.J. Green, VJax, Colston, Welker, or Boldin?

Or even F. Jones since I have DeMarco Murray?
I hope you're kidding....at least try to trade them instead of dropping them.

i need 3 of the following:

desean jackson v. dal
steve breaston v. SD
reggie wayne @ tenn
greg little @ SF
deion branch @ Pitt

i have the first 3 listed in the line-up so far.

Steve Breston of Robert Meachem?
For RB I have AP and need one more between :Torain, Jackie Battle, Bernard Scott

I swear if Chris Johnson doesn't go absolutely ape $*%! against the Colts one of his linemen needs to put this dude in a rear naked choke.

on second thought.. how would you guys start my team?
x4jj93.png

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

on second thought.. how would you guys start my team?
x4jj93.png
Looks fine the way it is right now...
Just maybe, I'd move breaston from flex to WR for meachem and add torain to flex. 

should i start montario its looking like hes gonna play and hillis gonna sit...ill be replacing lynch with him if i do?

oh and eli or romo? its like a coin toss to me im going romo because its a national game...and i have the giants defense and hakeem nicks going i dont like to have too many from the same team starting

Anyone in a league where nobody likes to trade? I swear in all 3 of my leagues people downright afraid of trading. When they do want to trade they'll offer you bullcrap. For instance In one of my leagues I have Brady, Cam and Fitzpatrick right. Other dude has just one QB and a surplus of position players (solid guys on his bench too like Sproles, AJ Green, Brandon Lloyd but no 2nd QB). As a Mathews owner I need Tolbert and the shmuck has the audacity to counter Tolbert for Cam...

Seriously? G'luck on your bye week with Colt McCoy or some other bum you're going to have to drop Tolbert for anyways, dumb #@%@.

Anyone in a league where nobody likes to trade? I swear in all 3 of my leagues people downright afraid of trading. When they do want to trade they'll offer you bullcrap. For instance In one of my leagues I have Brady, Cam and Fitzpatrick right. Other dude has just one QB and a surplus of position players (solid guys on his bench too like Sproles, AJ Green, Brandon Lloyd but no 2nd QB). As a Mathews owner I need Tolbert and the shmuck has the audacity to counter Tolbert for Cam...

Seriously? G'luck on your bye week with Colt McCoy or some other bum you're going to have to drop Tolbert for anyways, dumb #@%@.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Pick 2. Need 1 WR and Flex:

DeSean Jackson vs. DAL... struggling against division rivals so far
Nate Washington vs. IND... CJ2K might earn his paycheck this week causing Nate's numbers to suffer
Jake Ballard vs. MIA... putting up solid numbers these past few weeks and the matchup is good
Ryan Torain @ BUF... Hightower out, good matchup but terrible performance last week plus Helu definitely gonna get his touches

Going up against the league leader so I need every point..

Thanks
Anyone?

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Pick 2. Need 1 WR and Flex:

DeSean Jackson vs. DAL... struggling against division rivals so far
Nate Washington vs. IND... CJ2K might earn his paycheck this week causing Nate's numbers to suffer
Jake Ballard vs. MIA... putting up solid numbers these past few weeks and the matchup is good
Ryan Torain @ BUF... Hightower out, good matchup but terrible performance last week plus Helu definitely gonna get his touches

Going up against the league leader so I need every point..

Thanks
Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom