The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^TY 651akathePaul. That what I was leaning towards..... I'm starting Baldwin this week too cuz of injuries
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not too confident about this line up in my 16 team league.

2e4g520.jpg
tumblr_lel9mcJrqW1qzjix8.gif

^i'm in a 14 team league and you got a better squad then some of the teams in my league. like previously stated, its about luck most of the time. on the bright side you can expect m.austin to bounce back and jon baldwin is on the upside, rice is a beast as well.

^i'm in a 14 team league and you got a better squad then some of the teams in my league. like previously stated, its about luck most of the time. on the bright side you can expect m.austin to bounce back and jon baldwin is on the upside, rice is a beast as well.

Yea im pretty much fielding a bit squad this week too. Injuries are a +%@*%. The but as long as my squad healthy for the playoffs ill be str8.

Yea im pretty much fielding a bit squad this week too. Injuries are a +%@*%. The but as long as my squad healthy for the playoffs ill be str8.

heath miller or jemichael finley? 
plaxico or regie wayne? 

reggie bush or pierre thoomas or ryan matthews(who might be out)

heath miller or jemichael finley? 
plaxico or regie wayne? 

reggie bush or pierre thoomas or ryan matthews(who might be out)

H3, definitely Garcon. He's Painter's clear #1 option over Wayne and ATL is a good match-up for receivers.
Blount over Jacobs especially after Beast Jackson ran all over and through that NO defense.

Tony, Big Ben. Both Ben and Fitz face tough match-ups but I fully expect the Jets to slow down Buffalo today and Pittsburgh's passing offense has been dynamic in recent weeks with Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Miller.

Freeman over Palmer. Carson is still getting acclimated in Oakland and it will take some time to develop a rapport with those young and speedy receivers.

Xplicit, Matthews isn't playing and Ringer splits with CJ against a stingy Cincy defense. So Baldwin and Ogbonnaya. You'll be happy man if Cleveland runs Ogbonnaya like they did Hardesty against Seattle (33 carries).

Googler, first three DeSean, Jennings, and Santonio Holmes. Second three (a bit tougher) DHB, Washington, and James Jones.

RCK, tough one but I'm going with Cassel. The emergence of Baldwin should help and confidence from the comeback win against SD.

H3, definitely Garcon. He's Painter's clear #1 option over Wayne and ATL is a good match-up for receivers.
Blount over Jacobs especially after Beast Jackson ran all over and through that NO defense.

Tony, Big Ben. Both Ben and Fitz face tough match-ups but I fully expect the Jets to slow down Buffalo today and Pittsburgh's passing offense has been dynamic in recent weeks with Wallace, Sanders, Brown, and Miller.

Freeman over Palmer. Carson is still getting acclimated in Oakland and it will take some time to develop a rapport with those young and speedy receivers.

Xplicit, Matthews isn't playing and Ringer splits with CJ against a stingy Cincy defense. So Baldwin and Ogbonnaya. You'll be happy man if Cleveland runs Ogbonnaya like they did Hardesty against Seattle (33 carries).

Googler, first three DeSean, Jennings, and Santonio Holmes. Second three (a bit tougher) DHB, Washington, and James Jones.

RCK, tough one but I'm going with Cassel. The emergence of Baldwin should help and confidence from the comeback win against SD.

RCK, that's a good squad for 16 teams. DeMarco Murray is probably your least favorite player for fantasy purposes. You'll be fine once Nicks comes back from injury. Hold onto Helu, his role should increase with Shanny if Torain continues to struggle. What place are you in currently?
Fiasco, Finley easily. Reggie Wayne over Plax. Ryan Matthews isn't playing so Pierre Thomas by a close margin. Thomas plays well against Tampa and Bush is splitting with DT against a defense that plays well at home (Arrowhead). 

RCK, that's a good squad for 16 teams. DeMarco Murray is probably your least favorite player for fantasy purposes. You'll be fine once Nicks comes back from injury. Hold onto Helu, his role should increase with Shanny if Torain continues to struggle. What place are you in currently?
Fiasco, Finley easily. Reggie Wayne over Plax. Ryan Matthews isn't playing so Pierre Thomas by a close margin. Thomas plays well against Tampa and Bush is splitting with DT against a defense that plays well at home (Arrowhead). 

Just good enough to always miss waivers, just bad enough to maybe never win a game again.
30t6p3b.gif

33ljiwo.jpg

What do you guys think?

Just good enough to always miss waivers, just bad enough to maybe never win a game again.
30t6p3b.gif

33ljiwo.jpg

What do you guys think?

I like it, but I would consider starting Nelson over Little. Stevie Johnson should be on Revis Island most of the game and that should open up the middle of the field for David Nelson.

A Healthy Finley vs. Fred Davis on a bum ankle?

I like it, but I would consider starting Nelson over Little. Stevie Johnson should be on Revis Island most of the game and that should open up the middle of the field for David Nelson.

A Healthy Finley vs. Fred Davis on a bum ankle?

Back
Top Bottom