The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Calvin Johnson
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ Buc Em: i'd say start moss and paulsen. patriots are terrible against the pass
laugh.gif

help me start a TE

jake ballard vs. giants

or

jermaine gresham vs. bengals

Took your great advice. Owen Daniels had his best game of the year. Paulsen didn't even have a single target. Might have costed me the season. Awesome.

Man Jermichael Finley 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Dude might get me bumped out of the playoffs.  Was up by like 28 with no players left to play and my opponent has Nicks, Witten, and Lloyd.  Finley really couldn't give me 10 pts in a blowout win?? 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

DeMarco Murray ... you keep icin that ankle buddy.
smokin.gif

he'll keep icing it for the rest of the season, because reports say that its fractured.
Felix Jones is back to fantasy relevance.  So glad I held on to him.  Won the first round of the playoffs today.
pimp.gif

Thank you Cowboys D for sucking $** and saving my season 
pimp.gif

Definitely not starting anymore sleepers in the playoffs. Logan Paulsen over Owen Daniels about $+%!!# me.

I'm in the clubhouse up 33 pts and he's got the Seahawks D/ST left. I feel safe, but it ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Thank god I didn't start Murray and also held onto Felix.

Up 14 with the Seahawks going tomorrow and my opponent has Lloyd. I was up a $**# load until Romo had 41 for him.
30t6p3b.gif
And Murray done for the year? %%%* man.

Tried to be a genius but almost threw away the game... Started DHB and Damian Williams over Desean, Nate Washington, and Bowe
indifferent.gif
Then Murray and Morris get hurt
indifferent.gif

Despite all that I'm up by 30 and he still has Steven Jackson. ##%@, even if I make it to the next round my RB situation is
sick.gif
and my WRs arent great.. Ah well, good season no matter what happens

My bench had more points than my team did. I benched Nate Washington, Matt Ryan, Jason Hanson, Cincy D, and dropped Brandon Jacobs for CJ Spiller 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Brady plays Denver's D next week (they also happen to be my starting defense), Bradshaw doesn't look healthy at all, LeSean McCoy is playing Jet's run D, who knows if McFadden is finally going to play and Santonio Holmes is going to be guarded by Nnamdi. Perfect timing 
indifferent.gif

i need 3 pts from marshawn lynch in one league. that should be no problem

i need 20+ from the seattle DST -____-

if i had confidence in blount, it would only be 9. 20 is certainly possible cause rams are AWFUL...but i dont feel good about it

Had my best week of the season this week. Smashed my first round opponent by 67.

What's funny is the #1 seed in our league has been running his fat mouth about how good his team is, yet he only went 9-4. I'm hoping I get to the championship against him.

Any word on whether or not McFadden is coming back at all this year? Guy in my league dropped him yesterday, and I'm thinking about scooping just in case.

Jake Ballard may have single-handedly saved my FF post season (15 points).  I messed up big time; dropped Nate Washington for Damien Williams (
mad.gif
) and benched Eagles Defense (
eyes.gif
)
As it stands now, I'm up by 6, with only SEA Defense left to play.  My opponent has Marshawn Lynch going.  It's possible...

jennings getting hurt might kill me...i have green, vjackson, and santana left....james jones and driver are both available....who do you guys think is the better pick up....

Originally Posted by outkast9984

jennings getting hurt might kill me...i have green, vjackson, and santana left....james jones and driver are both available....who do you guys think is the better pick up....

I'm in this boat as well.  After week 15 my playoffs begin.  I'm looking at Driver myself....I'm not 100% sure.  I have J Ford and Knox on my bench with V Jackson and B Lloyd on my roster.

Its embarrassing how good my team is.

I'm the number 1 seed had a bye and my team put up the most points the whole season. They should just pay me now
pimp.gif

Oh and I have Antonio Brown, Laurent Robinson and Blount on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom