The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Am basically screwed, but gonna hope for a Tebow miracle....

Up against ARodg and Gronk today.  Blount last night did nothing.

I need 2 wrs- Nicks, Bolding (eh..), Randall Cobb, and Gaffney
I need 1 RB - K. Smith, Gerhart, and Tolbert.

Flex can be - Fitzpatrick, or any of the remaining above.

Have Tebow, Finley, and Giants D... Am on life support, but any advice would be helpful.

banking on Vick, Maclin, Cruz and B Marsh, K Smith, S Jax, Aaron Hernandez and Ryan Mathews (flex).
*praying
hopefully james jones, crabtree and cj spiller do nothing on my bench

My lineup has been set...Just ready to go. In the playoffs in damn near every league. Stafford and Kevin Smith are a common theme among them that I need to come up huge today.

playing against cj spiller right now
indifferent.gif

Rode a 5 game winning streak to a 1st round bye...then of course, these bums choose to have their worst games of the year today 
tired.gif

Look at all the points i left on the bench too 
mad.gif
tired.gif

wj9ija.png

This is by work league which I'm killing. On my to the Superbowl.
pimp.gif

This is my big money league where the commissioners have been colluding against us. 

If I actually end up winning both Superbowls I'm quitting my job and giving fantasy advice for a living. 

Fred Jackson and DMC borh went down for me but I ALWAYS handcuff
pimp.gif

looks like your boy is on his way to the CHAMPIONSHIP game!!!! but I still got Antonio Brown and Mike Wallace tomorrow night lol.  Man what a crazy year this has been for me, after a up and down first half of the season, started off 3-3 then finished the season with a 9-4 record.
this championship game, I'll be facing....................a FEMALE!!! her team is solid though.  It'll be interesting, can't wait.

Wow. My opponent had Brady and Spiller who went off. I was down 2 with only Antonio Brown left tomorrow and he had Gates, Ravens D and Cundiff go tonight. And they got him a total of 1 point.
laugh.gif
I'm down 3 now with Brown going tomorrow. Can't believe this $%%%, I thought I was done for sure. If I would have started Bradshaw over Smith, this $%%% would be over already though.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

looks like your boy is on his way to the CHAMPIONSHIP game!!!! but I still got Antonio Brown and Mike Wallace tomorrow night lol.  Man what a crazy year this has been for me, after a up and down first half of the season, started off 3-3 then finished the season with a 9-4 record.
this championship game, I'll be facing....................a FEMALE!!! her team is solid though.  It'll be interesting, can't wait.

you should make a "friendly" side-bet...then send us/post pics

heading to the championship game
pimp.gif
, unless antonio brown goes off for 38+ fantasy points
laugh.gif
...and i'm doing this with only 4 guys with 100% ownership left on my roster

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by Regal Black

you should make a "friendly" side-bet...then send us/post pics

heading to the championship game
pimp.gif
, unless antonio brown goes off for 38+ fantasy points
laugh.gif
...and i'm doing this with only 4 guys with 100% ownership left on my roster
she's not even cute, plus she's married 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom