The Official Fantasy Football Thread

WON my 50 dollar league brees carried me thru this whole season i had so many injured players its crazy
drafted hightower , britt, mcfadden , felix jones (even thought he came back)

Regular season: 2-11
Consolidation ladder: 3-0

FML
frown.gif

It's officially all said and done, just received my winnings via pay pal
pimp.gif
first time winning the ship and it feels great.
First off I would like to thank God, my moms and the two beast of my league Megatron and Rodgers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was going to the championship game....then there were adjustments again this morning.  One missed tackle and I lost....been getting ready to play the championship game for days all for nothing.

Worst day in my fantasy life.
frown.gif

I wonder how many match-ups were affected due to this stat correction for Brandon Marshall in week 16? 
[table][tr][td]Brandon Marshall, Mia WR  Q [/td][td]Receptions (RECS)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Receiving Yards (REY)[/td][td]-13[/td][/tr][/table]

I know in my pay league, this guy ended up winning and going to the Championship game.  His opponent is pissed off. 

Original 156 receiving yards - 13 yards transferred to Rushing Yards = 143 receiving yards which in my league meant no additional bonus points for going over 150 yards receiving. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I wonder how many match-ups were affected due to this stat correction for Brandon Marshall in week 16? 
[table][tr][td]Brandon Marshall, Mia WR  Q [/td][td]Receptions (RECS)[/td][td]-1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Receiving Yards (REY)[/td][td]-13[/td][/tr][/table]

I know in my pay league, this guy ended up winning and going to the Championship game.  His opponent is pissed off. 

Original 156 receiving yards - 13 yards transferred to Rushing Yards = 143 receiving yards which in my league meant no additional bonus points for going over 150 yards receiving. 

That helped me. I also had an adjustment for the 49ers defense +1 sack.

So i went from losing by 1 to winning by 8.

Feels good to be the champ, just won $450 dollars.

i have a two-week championship...so who do i start? (of course im starting Marshall, so pick 2 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex)

Shonn Greene @ Mia
DeAngelo Williams @ NO
Chris Ivory vs. Car
Evan Royster @ Phi

Nate Washington @ Hou
Jabar Gaffney @ Phi
DHB vs. SD
Reggie Wayne @ Jac

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

A missed tackle knocked me out of the championship game.  I lost by .6 points.  I am still devastated.  The worst part is dude that beat me messaged me saying he wished he could give the win back to me because he wasn't prepared for being in the championship.  He also asked me for advise.  I told him I was done with FF.  I've been playing for 3 seasons....3 playoff appearances, one championship game appearance and zero trophies.  This is the first time I've ever thought about quitting.

Today is the day, LET'S DO THIS!!!

3 of 3 teams, all made it, came too damn far to lose now.

I know ya'll ain't spend the past 5 months playing this damn game to lose now!!! LET'S GET THIS NT!!!

Ughhh I'm so nervous... Rodgers isn't playing so I picked up Orton and Palmer, who would be the better one to go with? I was leaning more towards Orton

Hate week 17 Championship games. Good thing my money league was won last week.

Have one Championship game today which will make it my 4th on the year. 2 for 3 so far.

I was so disgusted over losing my playoff game after a 1 point adjustment from a missed tackle on Thursday that I didn't even set my lineup, nor have I even looked at the league since Thursday. I just checked the scores and my team is currently beating everyone in my 10 person league, including the team I was to face in the championship with two DPs starting that didn't even play today. If I end up outscoring the winner of the league tonight I think this will be the worst FF season scenario that I can think of. Can anyone think of, or know of a worst way to go out?

I was so disgusted over losing my playoff game after a 1 point adjustment from a missed tackle on Thursday that I didn't even set my lineup, nor have I even looked at the league since Thursday. I just checked the scores and my team is currently beating everyone in my 10 person league, including the team I was to face in the championship with two DPs starting that didn't even play today. If I end up outscoring the winner of the league tonight I think this will be the worst FF season scenario that I can think of. Can anyone think of, or know of a worst way to go out?

went up against Stafford, Jordy and Megatron today in my league finals and they dropped a combined 185 points on me (custom scoring). FML.

went up against Stafford, Jordy and Megatron today in my league finals and they dropped a combined 185 points on me (custom scoring). FML.

2 of my 3 teams won their championship today (well one is still playing but its up 52 against Dez and Bradshaw).

I'm gucci, really wanted to go 3 for 3 but there was absolutely nothing I could've done about that 3rd team. I put my best team out there.

Ah well, 2 of 3 I'm thrilled.

Congrats all who also won their championships!!!!!

There's always next year for those who didn't!!!!

2 of my 3 teams won their championship today (well one is still playing but its up 52 against Dez and Bradshaw).

I'm gucci, really wanted to go 3 for 3 but there was absolutely nothing I could've done about that 3rd team. I put my best team out there.

Ah well, 2 of 3 I'm thrilled.

Congrats all who also won their championships!!!!!

There's always next year for those who didn't!!!!

Um...what the hell...

just e-mailed espn about this but, did this happen to anyone else?

I beat my championship opponent in both weeks 16 and 17 and I beat him by a total of 236-190....

Yet when I check our league office, the championship is being awarded to him? *@%? ESPN better fix this...Especially with that team, I started the season 0-4 to get to 7-6 for a playoff spot and have been wrecking cats...

c'mon now espn....

Um...what the hell...

I beat my championship opponent in both weeks 16 and 17 and I beat him by a total of 236-190....

Yet when I check our league office, the championship is being awarded to him? *@%? ESPN better fix this...Especially with that team, I started the season 0-4 to get to 7-6 for a playoff spot and have been wrecking cats...

c'mon now espn....

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Um...what the hell...

Yet when I check our league office, the championship is being awarded to him? #%$? ESPN better fix this...Especially with that team, I started the season 0-4 to get to 7-6 for a playoff spot and have been wrecking cats...

c'mon now espn....

Same thing happened in all 3 leagues I won easily.

I was the 4th, 4th, and 3rd seed going into the playoffs.

235-165, 191-190, 200-177...with me ending out on top...and they all are "League Champion".
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Um...what the hell...

Yet when I check our league office, the championship is being awarded to him? #%$? ESPN better fix this...Especially with that team, I started the season 0-4 to get to 7-6 for a playoff spot and have been wrecking cats...

c'mon now espn....

Same thing happened in all 3 leagues I won easily.

I was the 4th, 4th, and 3rd seed going into the playoffs.

235-165, 191-190, 200-177...with me ending out on top...and they all are "League Champion".
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1 league title (won $200)

bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st rd in another

didn't make the playoffs in my 20 man league. we choked away the last 2 games of the season

1 league title (won $200)

bounced out of the playoffs in the 1st rd in another

didn't make the playoffs in my 20 man league. we choked away the last 2 games of the season

League ID#: 227854
League Name: nketlk
Password: niketalk

4 year league that has been going on. Need 3 more people, it's always been competitive for the whole season.

Back
Top Bottom