TELewis, Marcedes (TE JAC)9TE
KKaeding, Nate (K SD)6K
DSTFalcons (DST ATL)8DST
RESKolb, Kevin (QB ARI)6QB
RESSims-Walker, Mike (WR STL)5WR
RESWilliams, Roy (WR CHI)8WR
RESJones, Felix (RB DAL)5RB
RESMathews, Ryan (RB SD)

I took Jackson as my 1st pick & McFadden as #13...

Thoughts on potential..... I trade away Calvin Johnson, Blount, Finley, and Felix Jones....... receive Mike Wallace, MJD, Vernon, Jahvid Best.

Anyone?

Thoughts on potential..... I trade away Calvin Johnson, Blount, Finley, and Felix Jones....... receive Mike Wallace, MJD, Vernon, Jahvid Best.

Anyone?

^^^ you'd be get the worst deal IMO. megatron, blount, and felix jones will beast this year

^^^ you'd be get the worst deal IMO. megatron, blount, and felix jones will beast this year

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Anyone?

I wouldn't trade ANY of those 4. They're all in for big years.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Anyone?

I wouldn't trade ANY of those 4. They're all in for big years.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

You're in a league full of idiots then. That's an amazing team.

thanks, & yeah they we're all worried of getting the big name dudes. Really are idiots 
laugh.gif

^

thanks, & yeah they we're all worried of getting the big name dudes. Really are idiots 
laugh.gif

^

i wouldnt say idiots i mean he hit it with jackson and mcfadden but receivers are cool...bowe is nice i doubt lloyd repeats....its a well put team for 12th pick though

^

i wouldnt say idiots i mean he hit it with jackson and mcfadden but receivers are cool...bowe is nice i doubt lloyd repeats....its a well put team for 12th pick though

I am in a 10 team, 2 player keeper league. Going into the season, coming off a rough one, I am keeping Michael Vick & Larry Fitzgerald. I have the 10th & 11th picks going into this year's draft. League member asked if I would be interested in Arian Foster. Would you give up Fitzgerald and either the 10th or 11th for Foster?

I am in a 10 team, 2 player keeper league. Going into the season, coming off a rough one, I am keeping Michael Vick & Larry Fitzgerald. I have the 10th & 11th picks going into this year's draft. League member asked if I would be interested in Arian Foster. Would you give up Fitzgerald and either the 10th or 11th for Foster?

Back
Top Bottom