The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Just really happy my team is injury free so far...
pimp.gif

2-0

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

really hard to understand what you're trying to say, but I think you give up Mendenhall for Moss? no way in hell I would do that trade, you're losing big time. wouldn't do Lloyd for Sproles either. I would hold off on Bush (I assume Reggie?) for Deion Branch. He's got 15 rec and 222 yds in two games, and now Hernandez is hurt, so he'll only get more looks. 

yea thats what it was sorry if it was confussing.

Trade 1

Mendenhall for moss

Trade 2

Lloyd for sproles
or
Branch for bush

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

really hard to understand what you're trying to say, but I think you give up Mendenhall for Moss? no way in hell I would do that trade, you're losing big time. wouldn't do Lloyd for Sproles either. I would hold off on Bush (I assume Reggie?) for Deion Branch. He's got 15 rec and 222 yds in two games, and now Hernandez is hurt, so he'll only get more looks. 

yea thats what it was sorry if it was confussing.

Trade 1

Mendenhall for moss

Trade 2

Lloyd for sproles
or
Branch for bush

Talks in the works for mendenhall and olson for moss and gates.

Might try to trade gates for sproles or bush

My other te is gonzalez

Originally Posted by thejrob

Just really happy my team is injury free so far...
pimp.gif

2-0
This! That's why I don't draft injury prone players. 
And that team I scored all those points with, all the offensive players were auto picked

I would never draft Moreno just because of his injury history, that's why he's on my bench until I can trade him.

just lost jamaal charles for the year smh

now i picked up all these rbs to ease the pain for my team

roy helu vs dallas
dexter mccluster (thomas jones was taken smh) vs chargers
le'ron mcclain vs chargers
deji karim vs panthers

which of the 4 should i start next week?

Should I use my #1 Waiver on David Nelson (buffalo) in a competitive PPR? 

Sounds like he's gonna be starting due to Roscoe Parrish being hurt which appears to be pretty serious:

Bills coach Chan Gailey has characterized WR Roscoe Parrish's left ankle sprain as a long-term injury.

It sounds like Parrish could eventually head to injured reserve, but for now he'll remain on the roster. The Bills' slot receiver, Parrish has been outplayed by David Nelson early this season and could remain behind Nelson on the depth chart even once Parrish returns. He's not worth holding onto in any format. Sep 19 - 4:12 PM

Source: Joe Buscaglia on Twitter

He had 10/83 1td 
nerd.gif

Moved AJ Green into my flex position for this week....big week by V. Jackson, Green and the Jets D propelled me into victory.

I got vick and bradford
and vick might be out next week

should i pick up dalton or mccoy and start them next week???

or should i take my chances with bradford vs the ravens?

Originally Posted by megatron

I got vick and bradford
and vick might be out next week

should i pick up dalton or mccoy and start them next week???

or should i take my chances with bradford vs the ravens?

I have Bradford and no way im playing him against the Ravens.  Thank goodness I have Cam Newton and he plays the Jags next week
pimp.gif

Just got offered Britt and Woodhead for B Marshall and Ryan Matthews in my PPR league.

Britt's been a beast so far, but I think Matthews is going to end up better than Woodhead. My other WRs are Nicks, Wayne and Edwards and my other RBs are McCoy, Hightower and Sproles.

Should I make this trade?

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Just got offered Britt and Woodhead for B Marshall and Ryan Matthews in my PPR league.

Britt's been a beast so far, but I think Matthews is going to end up better than Woodhead. My other WRs are Nicks, Wayne and Edwards and my other RBs are McCoy, Hightower and Sproles.

Should I make this trade?

Do it now!

Ben Tate was just named the primary back for now, so I wouldn't trade him for Green.

Matthews value towers over Woodhead at this point, while the disparity between Britt and B. Marsh is a lot less. I wouldn't do it.

and Jordan, I'd rather have Gore out of those 3, but Blount is probably the best value, since you can get him for less.

Ben Tate was just named the primary back for now, so I wouldn't trade him for Green.

and Jordan, I'd rather have Gore out of those 3, but Blount is probably the best value, since you can get him for less.

I heard about this Tate thing too. What does this mean, he's the starter for the rest of the year? it sounds stupid, but Kubiak is nuts.

And Yea i think the same, but Gore doesn't seem to be doing much this year.

Matthews value towers over Woodhead at this point, while the disparity between Britt and B. Marsh is a lot less. I wouldn't do it.

That's how I'm feeling. Matthews could be in for an increased workload and with that offense he could put up alot of points, especially in a PPR league. I feel like my team would be more balanced keeping him. Britt's an upgrade over Marshall, but I don't feel it's worth the loss I'd be taking with Matthews for Woodhead.

I also agree with Blount being a better value than Gore at this point. Plus there's always that chance Gore can get hurt.

David Nelson or Devery Henderson in waivers?

My WR are andre johnson which is a automatic start, but my other wr are manningham, amendola, mike thomas and jacoby ford.

Any decent RB i should take a chance on since my rb Jamaal Charles is out for the season. I got Thomas jones during my draft(with my last pick, thank god).
My other RB are beanie wells and knowshon moreno
eyes.gif

Went 2-2. But I'm undefeated in my $100 league.
pimp.gif

My keeper league I have Miles Austin, Arian Foster, Brandon Lloyd, and Felix Jones. Way too many damn injuries. This season is already lost.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I got the Ram's D playing right now...I am up 1
ohwell.gif

I won
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]ANGEL CITY BRIGADE BOX SCORE[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Josh Freeman, TB QB [/td][td]
@Min
[/td][td]W 24-20[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Tim Hightower, Wsh RB [/td][td]
Ari
[/td][td]W 22-21[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Ray Rice, Bal RB[/td][td]
@Ten
[/td][td]L 13-26[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB/WR[/td][td]Felix Jones, Dal RB  Q [/td][td]
@SF
[/td][td]W 27-24[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Miles Austin*, Dal WR  O [/td][td]
@SF
[/td][td]W 27-24[/td][td]33.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Kenny Britt, Ten WR [/td][td]
Bal
[/td][td]W 26-13[/td][td]19.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Fred Davis, Wsh TE [/td][td]
Ari
[/td][td]W 22-21[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][tr][td]/ST[/td][td]Rams D/ST D/ST[/td][td]
@NYG
[/td][td]L 16-28[/td][td]4[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Graham Gano, Wsh K [/td][td]
Ari
[/td][td]W 22-21[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL POINTS:
[table][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Steve Smith, Car WR [/td][td]
GB
[/td][td]L 23-30[/td][td]13.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Michael Bush, Oak RB [/td][td]
@Buf
[/td][td]L 35-38[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Jay Cutler, Chi QB [/td][td]
@NO
[/td][td]L 13-30[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Jared Cook, Ten TE[/td][td]
Bal
[/td][td]W 26-13[/td][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][td]IR[/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][/tr][/table]
BENCH POINTS:

[table][tr][td]TEAM 5 DOLLAR PITCHERS BOX SCORE[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Philip Rivers, SD QB [/td][td]
@NE
[/td][td]L 21-35[/td][td]18.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Fred Jackson, Buf RB [/td][td]
Oak
[/td][td]W 38-35[/td][td]25.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Joseph Addai, Ind RB [/td][td]
Cle
[/td][td]L 19-27[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB/WR[/td][td]Nate Burleson, Det WR [/td][td]
KC
[/td][td]W 48-3[/td][td]9[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Roddy White, Atl WR  P [/td][td]
Phi
[/td][td]W 35-31[/td][td]8[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Steve Johnson, Buf WR  P [/td][td]
Oak
[/td][td]W 38-35[/td][td]15[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Benjamin Watson, Cle TE[/td][td]
@Ind
[/td][td]W 27-19[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]/ST[/td][td]Jets D/ST D/ST[/td][td]
Jac
[/td][td]W 32-3[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Jason Hanson, Det K[/td][td]
KC
[/td][td]W 48-3[/td][td]14[/td][/tr][/table]
TOTAL POINTS:
[table][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]STATUS ET[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Marcedes Lewis*, Jac TE  O [/td][td]
@NYJ
[/td][td]L 3-32[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Marion Barber, Chi RB  Q [/td][td]
@NO
[/td][td]L 13-30[/td][td]0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Anthony Armstrong, Wsh WR[/td][td]
Ari
[/td][td]W 22-21[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Early Doucet, Ari WR [/td][td]
@Wsh
[/td][td]L 21-22[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]IR[/td][td] [/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]--[/td][/tr][/table]

I heard about this Tate thing too. What does this mean, he's thestarter for the rest of the year? it sounds stupid, but Kubiak is nuts.
until Foster is fully healthy again. wouldn't be surprised if he sits next week and then reclaims the majority of touches the week after. I'd definitely try to hype this up and trade Tate right now.

and Jamie, it's never over this early meng
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Jonathan Stewart or Michael Bush...who do I go after on the waiver wire.

My RB's are:

Felix Jones (separated shoulder)
Knowshon Moreno (hamstring)
James Starks
Cedric Benson
Kendall Hunter

I have Andre Johnson/Calvin Johnson/Dez Bryant. I'm thinking I need to move one for a solid RB at the moment. Thoughts?

Deals on the table currently.

Dez for Mendenhall.
Dez for Foster
Dez for Ryan Matthews

Doubt anyone bites tho
laugh.gif

OK on Yahoo. Why does stattracker show 183.55 but on the league page it says my team has 182.55? Anyone notice this and which on is the one that sticks?

And yes it does matter because with 183 my team wins and with 182 my team loses. Matchup was TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT this week.

Back
Top Bottom