I need some help guys.

My team is:
QB-Vick, Grossman
WR-V-Jax, Mike Williams (Bucs), Harvin, D. Moore
RB-S.Greene, Hightower, Tate, McGahee, Hardesty, Ridley
TE-Finley
K-Novak
D-Pitt

I've been trying to make a trade all year to upgrade my RB, and just recently floated out there that I would be willing to part with Hightower/Greene and Finley for a solid RB.

Today I got this offer:

Frank Gore and Dallas Clark for
Tim Hightower and Jermichael Finley

Does this help my team?

I thank you all much.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Alright... between Cam and Flacco I have started the wrong one all 3 weeks so far and it has cost me one, maybe two wins. Who do you guys like this week? Both are going up against considerable defenses... Cam- @Chi, Flacco- NYJ
I've been in the exact same situation and it has cost me 2 wins too.
This week I'm going with Cam vs. Chicago.  Chicago's D is overrated.  I'm still not sold on Flacco, and the Jets D got exposed last week so they are going to be on a mission.  Just my thoughts.

So I still can not decide on whether or not to take this trade offer..I am hoping somebody can convince me 1 way or the other.
I Give:
Darren McFadden

I Get:
Arian Foster
Jeremy Maclin

It sounds like such a wonderful deal on my end..but it is hard to trade the leading rusher..but I wonder when his injury bug will come..and Foster appears to have the easier end of schedule (playoff time). My current team (2-1..I just got Cutler and Daniel Thomas)
291do61.jpg

D/ST? Pick 1

Tampa D/ST (home team) vs Indy
Minnesota D/ST vs KC (home team)
NYG D/ST vs Arizona (home team)
WAS D/ST vs STL (home team)

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

So I still can not decide on whether or not to take this trade offer..I am hoping somebody can convince me 1 way or the other.
I Give:
Darren McFadden

I Get:
Arian Foster
Jeremy Maclin

It sounds like such a wonderful deal on my end..but it is hard to trade the leading rusher..but I wonder when his injury bug will come..and Foster appears to have the easier end of schedule (playoff time). My current team (2-1..I just got Cutler and Daniel Thomas)
291do61.jpg

I wouldn't do it.

I give Hakeem Nicks i get Mike Turner...YAW OR NAW
My other WRs are Holmes, S.Rice, Steve Smith (Car), Reggie Wayne
My RBS are Grant, Mendenhall,  Jacobs, Caddy Williams.

Originally Posted by ROYALTY D

I give Hakeem Nicks i get Mike Turner...YAW OR NAW
My other WRs are Holmes, S.Rice, Steve Smith (Car), Reggie Wayne
My RBS are Grant, Mendenhall,  Jacobs, Caddy Williams.

I'd say YAW

Made some additions to my team over the past few days.
pimp.gif
I traded for Marques Colston and picked up Lance Moore and Jacoby Ford on waivers. I'm hurting at WR so I need these guys to step up.
What's Beanie Wells gonna do this week? Take his full load or split carries because of this hamstring injury?

How do you guys feel about the Eagles' Steve Smith? I drafted him w my last pick and I've been hesitant to drop him. I know he might start this week with Macklin possibly out. Any chance he takes Avant's job later in the season and puts up '09 season type numbers?

^I just picked him up in my 16 team league.... I say keep him if there is nobody worth picking up.

Also in my 16 team league, I have Freeman who has been a relative disappointment thus far, should I pick up Campbell and start him this week against NE?

Jets or Chargers D/ST to start this week?? I have both. And Michael Vick man 
ohwell.gif
 I just don't trust him to start right now. Maybe week 5. But i'm starting Stafford, kid's been ballin. 

I'm losing a little bit of faith in DeSean Jackson. Back to back sub-par games, and watching the games it looks like he has been lacking that fire this year. I dunno...

That being said:

DeSean Jackson (vs. 49ers) or Brandon Marshall (vs. SD)......which one?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm losing a little bit of faith in DeSean Jackson. Back to back sub-par games, and watching the games it looks like he has been lacking that fire this year. I dunno...

That being said:

DeSean Jackson (vs. 49ers) or Brandon Marshall (vs. SD)......which one?

Marshall, Henne loves to throw to this guy.

What do you guys feel is more of a fair trade offer? or which would you feel more comfortable giving up?

Anquan Boldin + Hightower for Ryan Matthews

Or

Boldin + Felix Jones for Matthews?

Im trying to free up some roster space for future moves and was probably goin to drop Q anyway.

My RBs are Mendenhall, Daniel Thomas, Hightower, Felix Jones and Ben Tate.

My WRs are Miles Austin (hurt), Steve Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Boldin, Eric Decker and Denarious Moore.

Originally Posted by presequel

Pick 2

Maclin (PHI)
Manningham (NYG)
Colston (NO)
N Washington (Ten)
Manningham is out. And Maclin is looking like he may be out as well. Washington is a definite start with Britt done for season. If Maclin somehow plays then start him. But right now its Colston. 

Mike Vick of Ryan Fitz for starting QB this weekend?

Torrey smith, Victor cruz or steve smith (car) for 1 WR spot??

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by presequel

Pick 2

Maclin (PHI)
Manningham (NYG)
Colston (NO)
N Washington (Ten)
Manningham is out. And Maclin is looking like he may be out as well. Washington is a definite start with Britt done for season. If Maclin somehow plays then start him. But right now its Colston. 
Manningham most likely will play this week.

Mario Manningham (concussion) insists he was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, despite the fact that the Giants listed him as "limited."

Manningham hasn't been overly truthful with the media recently, but it sounds like he's back to 100 percent. "I'm good," Manningham said. "I went out there and practiced the individual. Did team. I did everything. Feel better." Consider Mario a high-upside WR3 play against a bad Arizona pass defense this week. Sep 28 - 3:35 PM

Back
Top Bottom