The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Since Hunter is starting over Gore...
flex spot: Kendall Hunter or Jahvid Best

I love Hunter but its to early to give him the start but he is facing a horrible run d... man even with all that said I'll go
with Best, he's the safe choice

Gore @ PHI
or
Bess @ SD

sick.gif

damn why does it seem like a very high number of players are blowing out their knees this year

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Hannybee

I get Dustin Keller and Jonathan Stewart.

I trade Scott Chandler and Willis McGahee.

My RB depth is pretty weak, but I feel like McGahee won't be able to perform consistently the whole season.
You did the right thing. If J-Stew stays healthy this year he will be fine. Also Keller>Chandler anyways and when Hernandez gets back it won't really matter
laugh.gif

Thanks. I'm 1-2 in a tough league right now, so I guess I'm a little nervous 
laugh.gif

S/O to Son of Tony.....Thanks for reassuring me Matt Hasselbeck would dominate. One of the best FA acquisitions this year.

Atleast Dre walked out on his own power.. So we know it's not a torn ACL or anything of that sort.

Just a hammy

Lynch vs Falcons

or

Reggie Bush vs SD (MIA rookie rb is out)

also

Jordy vs DEN def

or same game

Decker vs GB def

I think I will cut kendall hunter after this week..dude is playing like #%%...can't believe i started him..smh

and alot of injuries are happening because people didn't get into football shape in the offseason...lockout= party and fun time..no workouts. You can tell who actually got better and worked out.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

I think I will cut kendall hunter after this week..dude is playing like #%%...can't believe i started him..smh

and alot of injuries are happening because people didn't get into football shape in the offseason...lockout= party and fun time..no workouts. You can tell who actually got better and worked out.

Started him too, I'm being patient tho. I sat Felix and he's not doing !$%% either.
Hunter has dropped 2- 3 passes and missed a couple big gains by running to the wrong hole smh

Back
Top Bottom