The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^I would avoid all of them
laugh.gif

I have no defense then. I own the bears d, but the other 2 are the best available.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Take a stab with the Pats D

Yea that's what I wanted to do since I figure that Sanchez is playing like trash, plus they have no running game. But I have no idea. @%+@ it. I lost anyways.

^ Addai since this is the one game Indy might be playing with a lead. I think the Pats are going to jump all over the Jets and they'll be playing catch up towards the end and passing alot.

Bye weeks and injuries are killing me in one league this week. Pick one

Ridley vs Jets
Burleson vs CHI
T Jones vs Indy

What do you guys think of this trade Im going to offer? Do you think it's a reasonable trade for both sides?

I trade Tom Brady, Santonio Holmes, Jeremy Maclin, and Dustin Keller.

I receive Dwayne Bowe, Matt Forte, Josh Freeman and Ryan Torrain.

Freeman would be my starting QB, but I could pick up Grossman, Cutler, Dalton and Bradford from Free Agency.

Shady McCoy and Pierre Thomas are my best RBs.

^ I traded McGahee to get Keller and Stewart. The other RBs are Kendall Hunter, Javon Ringer, Marshawn Lynch.

Holmes has been disappointing so far. I was hoping his connection with Sanchez would make him atleast a good WR2, but should have never trusted Sanchez to play good. I'd be a little thin in WR if this trade goes through, but I'd have two pass catching RBs in a PPR (0.5 pts ppr) league.

Vick vs. Buffalo or Stafford vs. Chicago?

Also, which DEF should I start, Houston or NYJ??

Originally Posted by Regal Black

W/T question...

Should I start Lance Moore @ CAR or Jermaine Gresham @ JAX?

thanks

I'd go with Lance Moore you know its going to be a high scoring game he has a shot at getting something.What you guys think...Schabb vs. Oak orManning vs. SeattleandSidney Rice vs. GiantsorMike Williams vs. San Fran

Originally Posted by Regal Black

W/T question...

Should I start Lance Moore @ CAR or Jermaine Gresham @ JAX?

thanks

I'd go with Lance Moore you know its going to be a high scoring game he has a shot at getting something.What you guys think...Schabb vs. Oak orManning vs. SeattleandSidney Rice vs. GiantsorMike Williams vs. San Fran

Pull the trigger????????

In: Ryan Mathews and James Starks
Out: Maclin and Steven Jackson

My other WR's are: Roddy White , Dez Bryant , Antonio Brown , and Mike Crabtree
My other RB's are : LeSean McCoy, Felix Jones, Stevan Ridley, and Tolbert.

Standard scoring league. I want to make a move for a elite RB but it leaves me real thin at receiver. what to do , what to do....

Pull the trigger????????

In: Ryan Mathews and James Starks
Out: Maclin and Steven Jackson

My other WR's are: Roddy White , Dez Bryant , Antonio Brown , and Mike Crabtree
My other RB's are : LeSean McCoy, Felix Jones, Stevan Ridley, and Tolbert.

Standard scoring league. I want to make a move for a elite RB but it leaves me real thin at receiver. what to do , what to do....

Back
Top Bottom