The Official Fantasy Football Thread

I get Arian Foster
I give up Ryan Matthews and AJ Green.

Freddy J is my main back with Torain, Delone Carter and Jackie Battle as my backups. Terrible, I know.

My WR that I would have left would be Megatron, Bowe, Brandon Marshall and Victor Cruz.

Do I do it??

I get Arian Foster

Freddy J is my main back with Torain, Delone Carter and Jackie Battle as my backups. Terrible, I know.

My WR that I would have left would be Megatron, Bowe, Brandon Marshall and Victor Cruz.

Do I do it??

^mendenhall

Question: Long story but I have 3 cowboys on my team, Dez/Austin/Witten... We start 3 WR and 1 TE, I've got Megatron and Miles to start for sure. On my bench I have Colston and Owen Daniels. Given the matchup and motivation, I like all 3 cowboys this week against the pats, but starting 3 teammates is usually not a good look. I'm leaning on Austin/Colston/Witten, or maybe Austin/Dez/Owen Daniels. Or should I just say eff it and start all 3? thanks

^mendenhall

Question: Long story but I have 3 cowboys on my team, Dez/Austin/Witten... We start 3 WR and 1 TE, I've got Megatron and Miles to start for sure. On my bench I have Colston and Owen Daniels. Given the matchup and motivation, I like all 3 cowboys this week against the pats, but starting 3 teammates is usually not a good look. I'm leaning on Austin/Colston/Witten, or maybe Austin/Dez/Owen Daniels. Or should I just say eff it and start all 3? thanks

Originally Posted by lakersclippers

^mendenhall

Dez, Miles, Owen

Originally Posted by lakersclippers

^mendenhall

Dez, Miles, Owen

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I get Arian Foster

Do I do it??

Do it, AJ Green has a tough schedule after week 8.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

I get Arian Foster

Do I do it??

Do it, AJ Green has a tough schedule after week 8.

I'm taking a risk and starting Little @ Oak too.

my WRs are Marshall, S. Moss, Percy Harvin, DHB, Decker, Little and Branch.

Not feeling Marshall vs Jets or Moss vs Phi. So I'm taking a risk and benching both of them.

Gonna start DHB @ Cle(Hagen is out for Cle) so i expect him to make plays
Branch vs Dal
Little vs Oak
Not sure if I should start Little or Percy. Percy always shows up vs Chi. But Oak defense has been allowing a lot of receivers in the end zone

What you guys think?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I trade McGahee and Denarius Moore for Larry Fitzgerald. (Get Larry)

Do it?
uh yes... An aging, possibly expendable back(if Moreno is healthy) along with an unproven WR for a middle tier team's # 1 WR option.  YESSIR.  I would do it in a heartbeat and not look back.  I don't even care who else you have on your team.  That is grand theft IMO.

Man my money league is in shambles for the week. Both my starting WR are on bye weeks(Bowe and Fitz) Have to start Burleson and Walter and Jacoby Ford at my flex
30t6p3b.gif
Trying to decide between Vernon Davis and Finley as my tight end. Finley his hard to pick cause of all the weapons GB has, and Davis will obviously be the main target for Smith with his main WRs out. Who do I start?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man my money league is in shambles for the week. Both my starting WR are on bye weeks(Bowe and Fitz) Have to start Burleson and Walter and Jacoby Ford at my flex
30t6p3b.gif
Trying to decide between Vernon Davis and Finley as my tight end. Finley his hard to pick cause of all the weapons GB has, and Davis will obviously be the main target for Smith with his main WRs out. Who do I start?

I'd play Finley, but anyways I don't see the point of having 2 elite TE unless you're able to start 2 TE.  Trade one to upgrade the weakest position on your team which it seems to be your WRs.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by airblaster503

30t6p3b.gif

I'd play Finley, but anyways I don't see the point of having 2 elite TE unless you're able to start 2 TE.  Trade one to upgrade the weakest position on your team which it seems to be your WRs.
Is your flex just RB/WR?!

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I trade McGahee and Denarius Moore for Larry Fitzgerald. (Get Larry)

Do it?

Do it. No question.
I'm trying to get something for McGahee right now too.

Back
Top Bottom