The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Man, I got $365 in my account right now, I'm really contemplating on picking it up tomorrow after work but...I don't wanna hurt my wallet, I have Gamefly but I don't wanna rent it 
ohwell.gif

I better get release date shipping. They gave me a tracking number today at noon. If I don't have that game in possession when I come back from school, I will $%@* somebody up.

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

Haha I don't even remember. I ordered it back in August.

laugh.gif
well you can always check your order and see what shipping you selected..... Just know that the free release date shipping isn't the default shipping method, so if you breezed thru ordering you might have overlooked it
ohwell.gif

My order just shipped tonight at 6pm.......... if its not here when I get home at noon I will be ticked.

fifa, and battlefield beta tomorrow, as well as still having gears, i dont know what i'll do with myself

For those who pre-ordered on Amazon a while back, weren't we supposed to get a $20 credit? I got an email last night giving me a code for some free fathead and now the credit is only $10.
indifferent.gif

Out for delivery
smile.gif
Got my credit, paid $0.68 for NBA 2k12 with all the credit I loaded up on
laugh.gif

I can see ALOT of Man City games coming up...

People cheesin with Aguero already (all you really have to do is chip it over the defender and wait for Aguero to do the rest), and with Joe Hart on the goal line, he'll force you to make that extra pass to get the angle....

My girlfriend is in town, so i wont be able to get on till the weekend...

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Out for delivery
smile.gif
Got my credit, paid $0.68 for NBA 2k12 with all the credit I loaded up on
laugh.gif
Info?
Got $50 in amazon credit for Fifa 11, Madden 11, 2k11, $10 for preordering Fifa 12

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
first online game was a W

Let's play XBL: kobiwanbryant

still getting use to it, but im avaliable for a bit before work

waiting on UPS. I have to sort out my defense before i play online. but I'm sure many people are still trying to get use to it .

the new tackle isn't as bad as most are making it out to be. whats really killing me is having to hold so many buttons while trying to work with an extra defender. i think its trying to force you out of the double team, and into taking control of him once called over. i will be practicing this heavily.

Back
Top Bottom