The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

@JUS3 - man, i've been having terrible issues with the servers. passed few days now.

anyway, champions league time. Go Bayern!

Let me know if you guys are up for a rematch?
nerd.gif

hopefully the king slayer will get a call up but i doubt it because henz0 sent me to UMAD FC B with THB

tactical defending has to go,too much assist/auto defending associated with TD
playing online is like playing the CPU on legendary, the AI does 99% of the tackling
Made it to div 3 though,can't understand why I'm still facing Madrid,Barca,MC and I'm using Napoli 
30t6p3b.gif

Once I won the Premiere Cup, I just stopped caring about my record haha.
Now I'm just stuck in division 1.

Just made a VP and I have no idea why I haven't done it sooner. Everyone online trying to be a striker at the same time
roll.gif

Cali Fresh wrote:
Just made a VP and I have no idea why I haven't done it sooner. Everyone online trying to be a striker at the same time
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 dudes be racing to that ST position.

ProClub is getting ridiculous now, we'll win 8 games in a row and gain like 70 points then lose 1 game and lose 70 points 
indifferent.gif

Played an epic $!+ Semi-Final cup match last night.. +#$* went to PK's and People had to kick twice 
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
 Tho.

16hyrb.png

Yeah the servers are down.

I think you just left the team, I never removed you.

This game frustrate the crap out of me. Everyone is picking either Real Madrid, AC Milan, MC or Barca online . I think 80% of my opponent are Madrid

Online user tend to use AI assist and Defensive assist too much. When that happen the AI on my team become slow and clumsy . So frustratring smh

Originally Posted by KenJi714

This game frustrate the crap out of me. Everyone is picking either Real Madrid, AC Milan, MC or Barca online . I think 80% of my opponent are Madrid

Online user tend to use AI assist and Defensive assist too much. When that happen the AI on my team become slow and clumsy . So frustratring smh

Just play with a 4 star team, I never have that problem. 

i knew you were gonna pick duisberg when you saw them. dope that were going up in points. finally crossed the 6600 mark

Back
Top Bottom