The Official FIFA Soccer 12 Thread: Available now!

Originally Posted by hpscots0906
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whats the source of this?

I don't think we've ever kicked anyone out of the club. Hell, there are guys who joined up in the beginning and never appeared for the team that are still on payroll. We're like Man City when it comes to keeping players. (Hello Roque SantaCruz)

Might focus on the remaining accomplishments to reach that next level.

Edit: It's a shame we usually dominate possession because I feel we're good on the counter. Sometimes, I'm reminded of stuff like this

can't believe i just found this thread... bought euro almost exclusively to play expedition mode bc i thought it was a cool new game type... and then come to find out you cant even choose the players that are put on your team.... the game gave me 4 cdm's in a row when my gk was still a level 51

^happen to me too for a while but super lucky that outta all the bosnians i got Dzeko which for some reason i guess they couldnt use his real name. lucky to get Ozil too. getting a GK took the longest tho

would anyone reccomend picking up this game now? I know its "old" now and the new one is prob coming out soon but I have a ton of store credit at GameStop...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

would anyone reccomend picking up this game now? I know its "old" now and the new one is prob coming out soon but I have a ton of store credit at GameStop...

Yes, especially with '13 coming out you'll have a better feeling for the game.

I can't find this game anywhere!  What's the deal? Best Buy, gamestop, and Walmart all out by my area.

Yes. 
Just don't waste your time with UT.  You'll be sitting with some bums on your team while guys have In Form or Team of The Weak players. 

Rather start UT on 13.

is the game difficult to pick up, I've never been a soccer video game guy, on Xbox I always played Madden and NBA, control wise and succeeding gameplan wise is it tedious?

is the game difficult to pick up, I've never been a soccer video game guy, on Xbox I always played Madden and NBA, control wise and succeeding gameplan wise is it tedious?

It'll take some getting used to.  Start on semi-pro or amateur. 
Think tactically, and not gung-ho and you'll be fine...it's ridiculously addictive...even when you lose...you'll want to start again and get those goals...

PSN adrian1221

LiveBreatheFutbol sorry i didnt run the game with you last week, left the PS3 on for 12 hours while i was away
laugh.gif

bought Fifa this morning, better late then never.

Played 3 games, a bit frustrating but certainly fun. Getting the shoot and pass (X - B) mixed up has been annoying. Trying to learn all the moves, and ways to shoot.

Any tips for a novice?

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

bought Fifa this morning, better late then never.

Played 3 games, a bit frustrating but certainly fun. Getting the shoot and pass (X - B) mixed up has been annoying. Trying to learn all the moves, and ways to shoot.

Any tips for a novice?
??

^^^ Pass pass pass. Dont go all out for a shot or try to take everyone on the team. keep possession and move forward and before you know it, one of your players makes a run and you either through ball it or chip pass it for a nice goal.

On defense dont always call for an additional defender to come assist you to take the ball away, people who play often will expose a double team and get the ball to the open person quickly for a chance at goal.

take your time and learn before hoping online

Back
Top Bottom