The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD Rogues would be amazing. Some Lebron 9 colorways for retail would be dope, too. As far as J's go, since I missed the Concords I can only hope for any of the 3's, WC IV's and maybe the Bordeaux VIIs. That's all really.
It would be nice to see some Lebron 9 Cannons

I'm wondering if they are going to drop the Kobe VII cloaks.....seems like everyone got a restock...except them.
Finish Line never carried any Kobes. Those have always been contracted with Foot Locker Inc. The Kobe 8s will be the first Kobes that Finish Line will carry.

Why is that horrible? I would expect words for 2 pairs of XI to be related to each other in search results. Shows their tagging and search functionality is actually worth a damb. On Twitter all FNL did was respond to a person who asked if Space Jams were releasing.

i dont think they even carry kobes or kds at that
Yeah I wasn't sure.....just trying to guess based on what has been recently been re-releasing, although the concords weren't on ANYONE's radar.... Obv its going to be something they've stocked before.

Last edited:
I really wasn't planning on spending my day posted up on the computer stalking FNL twitter .... but i will 
nerd.gif

i dont think they even carry kobes or kds at that
Yes, they carry KDs, not Kobes because as said, those have always been contracted with Foot Locker Inc until the Kobe 8, which Finish Line will carry.

Well i'm glad  FNL  let  me know it's gonna only be concords dropping. now i don't have to stalk your twitter i have a ds pair waiting on me.. as much as i wanna get another i'm gonna have to pass trying to double up on them breds

Well i'm glad  FNL  let  me know it's gonna only be concords dropping. now i don't have to stalk your twitter i have a ds pair waiting on me.. as much as i wanna get another i'm gonna have to pass trying to double up on them breds

this smh back to work everyone

I don't even know why I'm trying to add these into a cart, I've got 2 pairs of which I've worn one once in the house for a few moments before I decided I didn't like the look of the weather before changing into other shoes.

I was considering copping another pair but that would turn me into a reseller which is something I am desperately trying to avoid becoming.

Last edited:
I have a pair in my cart. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger. I still have a DS pair in the closet.

Just got order confirmation from restock #2. I am still SUPER skeptical about FNL. Let's see if it actually ships.

Checked out a size 15 for a friend. Now trying to get an extra 12 for me... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom