The Official Finishline Restocks, Canceled Orders, Rumors Thread. Vol NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang man these restock surprises better not happen when I'm in class, happened to me today came two hours late for the Concords in Sz 9.5 add in my cart and filled out info and site crashed WTF!!

Dang I'm mad I missed out on this. Had no idea. Wanted to cop 2 10.5's for 2 of my boys that missed out on RD. AHHHH

Dang man these restock surprises better not happen when I'm in class, happened to me today came two hours late for the Concords in Sz 9.5 add in my cart and filled out info and site crashed WTF!!
I think everybody was able to add size 9.5 to their carts. I did it over and over, entered payment info, and the FINAL submit button is where everything froze. I've seen many NTers say they also had 9.5 in the cart.

Yeah, that last submit button was just killing me man.  Once FNL does the third round of "surprises" I'll prob be in class so I don't even care 
tired.gif

Last edited:
To the person that is looking thru the inventory for the online stores, it doesn't update until the day is over. So the "pairs" that are shown thru item locator could potentially have been sold already thru the restocks.

Wow, I am so late to the game. But don't want to follow Finish Line at all. Not even for one of my faves!

Bummed, missed out on both restocks.. Didn't even stand a chance to get my 11.5, got my only pair jacked a while back in a meetup and haven't found another pair for a reasonable price since.. can't even match with my nephew when he rocks his pair :smh:

Cool Finishline did this. Too bad I was driving during round 2. Had a pair in cart and all. I'll be having lunch at my desk on friday waiting to cop something.

I wonder if the soles have started to yellow on these pairs that have been sitting in the warehouse for over a year ...

Last edited:
My boss is in tears right now. Like, seriously in tears, in the office, RIGHT NOW, when i showed him this thread.

saw this last night on instagram and almost sh*t myself. flew to the finishline page and saw concords but they were all gone. kind of strange they had pairs left. cant wait to see pics to see what they look like. if they are icy i want to know how.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom