The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

I've been getting really impatient waiting for somebody to attempt to change the course of things that were playing out - I can't believe, given thefate of almost all their visions that they would want to keep going down this path where all this bad stuff is happening. Somebody would have to snap underseeing it all unfold that way and try to throw it off course.

I thought that was kind of emotional though with him doing it, and was shocked when he really did.

Now things could get really interesting - because that should, by all rights, change the way EVEERYTHING plays out if this is truly a butterfly effect typemoment.

Something just occurred to me though - black dude's vision with the bird was during the day. So was the woman's. Everyone else seems to have been atnight. Umm... what does that mean exactly?

And how are Harold and his chick having separate visions? It doesn't seem like either is lying....

I'm intrigued...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I have a feeling this will be underwhelming.

Eh, I'll be watching though ..
Exactly.

Hopefully it isn't and they actually throw some intriguing stuff out there.

It can be a major letdown, or possibly the best episode yet. (aside from the pilot imo)

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i knew it was a lil odd that my mans jett was gettin alot of shine time this week
smh.gif
smh.gif

if they going with the both already happen idea then it wouldnt be no course correcting to correct

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????
remember the cat story? well lets just replace the cat with the the 2 mins of the future and lets replace the poison with the 6 months ofknewing..........well he said that doing the time they both happen(im guessing wat they seen is one and the chance to change that is the other) its up to theobserver to pick which happens so its up to the person himself to choose to walk the path that leads to that or some how find a way to pick the otherpath(changing wat they seen)

jett couldnt take the "poison" so he choose to find another way to not do wat he would do later

so far he seems to be the only one trying not to go down the path that leads to wat they seen

Something just occurred to me though - black dude's vision with the bird was during the day. So was the woman's. Everyone else seems to have been at night. Umm... what does that mean exactly?
they was in london so when it was night here its day there

And how are Harold and his chick having separate visions? It doesn't seem like either is lying....
i believe again this goes back to wat dude explained about the cat both happen at the same time its up to him to choose and how its looking he defwill get killed

or she a $#%* and will find somebody else to marry less then a month after he dies
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i dont think ive ever had my jaw drop for a tv show or a movie........but that was crazy to me..........even let out a tear........
but seriously my jaw dropped for like about 20 seconds....

i believe again this goes back to wat dude explained about the cat both happen at the same time its up to him to choose and how its looking he def will get killed

or she a $#%* and will find somebody else to marry less then a month after he dies
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You sure they were in London? B/c she was taping up the window at the end, the window I'm pretty sure they were sitting at in LA. Could be wrong, but Idunno about that one.

And this part makes no sense really - the visions everyone has seen to this point have been all matching up with one another perfectly. How could just twopeople have two possible outcomes of it?

And didn't she say in the earlier episode that she saw HIM there, even though they didn't show it yet.. I just feel like there's a weird twistthere we don't quite understand, but now I suppose dude throwing himself off the roof changes everything....

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i believe again this goes back to wat dude explained about the cat both happen at the same time its up to him to choose and how its looking he def will get killed

laugh.gif
sick.gif

You sure they were in London? B/c she was taping up the window at the end, the window I'm pretty sure they were sitting at in LA. Could be wrong, but I dunno about that one.

And this part makes no sense really - the visions everyone has seen to this point have been all matching up with one another perfectly. How could just two people have two possible outcomes of it?

And didn't she say in the earlier episode that she saw HIM there, even though they didn't show it yet.. I just feel like there's a weird twist there we don't quite understand, but now I suppose dude throwing himself off the roof changes everything....

I also thought it was London
nerd.gif

But im thinking she didnt see Demitri there
nerd.gif

Definitely was London. they said in the 1st episode. he was in London to meet wit the British detective.

he was talkin about how his day and time was like hrs ahead of everyone elses FF and thats when he figured he was overseas.

Great episode, I just can't see how him killing himself will change the entire future and not just his and Celia's.

Especially since Mark's friend saw his daughter in his house at the end, which means that so far his flash forward looks to be coming true.

she said she saw him..but have they ever shown him in her vision? maybe she's like the other dude that knew he was in ol girl's crib butnever saw her.. she could've seen herself on the beach 'bout to get married but she never actually saw him.. just assumed it was him
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

she said she saw him..but have they ever shown him in her vision? maybe she's like the other dude that knew he was in ol girl's crib but never saw her.. she could've seen herself on the beach 'bout to get married but she never actually saw him.. just assumed it was him
nerd.gif
Yeah exactly. It just doesn't seem right that she would already be marrying another man a month and a half after he was murdered, according towhat's been said.

Originally Posted by cashbox sunrise

Great episode, I just can't see how him killing himself will change the entire future and not just his and Celia's.

Especially since Mark's friend saw his daughter in his house at the end, which means that so far his flash forward looks to be coming true.
He wasn't trying to change the entire future just his. His other motive was to show Harold and the other guy that the future can be true andtheir flash forwards don't have to come true. Although that's not necessarily true.

Thinking it over shhh was a lil too melodramatic. Dude really over did it. Makes me think his character was extra soft since an accident that he doesn'teven know how will go down over a stranger's death drove him to killing himself. I'm sure there's other things he could've done to prevent itbut he took that way out.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
sick.gif

You sure they were in London? B/c she was taping up the window at the end, the window I'm pretty sure they were sitting at in LA. Could be wrong, but I dunno about that one.

And this part makes no sense really - the visions everyone has seen to this point have been all matching up with one another perfectly. How could just two people have two possible outcomes of it?

And didn't she say in the earlier episode that she saw HIM there, even though they didn't show it yet.. I just feel like there's a weird twist there we don't quite understand, but now I suppose dude throwing himself off the roof changes everything....
I also thought it was London
nerd.gif

But im thinking she didnt see Demitri there
nerd.gif

broad flew back to london and taped her windows and went back to LA on some FBI free flight +!@! lol

I understand that he could have possibly changed some of the outcomes of people's FlashForwards by doing what he did....but when we arre saying that, weare thinking that he is altering the BAD FlashForwards...

Why wouldn't he be altering the GOOD ones too? Therefore...wouldn't everything even itself out and what he did would really have no effect?

Originally Posted by Much Respected

If only Joseph Fiennes acting wasn't so horrendous.

laugh.gif
That thought crosses my mind everytime I watch the show...

Great episode this week... nice of them to finally throw in the twist of some trying to change their future...

And yes, that was definitely London. London Eye, Big Ben...

Originally Posted by JPZx

I understand that he could have possibly changed some of the outcomes of people's FlashForwards by doing what he did....but when we arre saying that, we are thinking that he is altering the BAD FlashForwards...

Why wouldn't he be altering the GOOD ones too? Therefore...wouldn't everything even itself out and what he did would really have no effect?

I have to agree that his actions were a lil extreme. I feel like if he doesn't kill her someone or something else will on some final desitnation tip. Butthen again if they go with that type of story than it would kind of make everything pointless because it would mean that no matter what they do the future theysaw will happen one way or another.

Personally I don't think that's a good way of going about things but it makes things more interesting if they can change the future because it addstons of new variables.

Anyway
laugh.gif
at my man Jett Jackson he never gets a lot of air time. Iremember he was in like 1 whole episode of Smallville as cyborg and thats about it. I mean you would think he would choose roles that would allow him to atleast do a whole season.

Back
Top Bottom