The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Can't remember the store but it was at Columbia Mall on the second floor.

Columbia Mall is my go to mall. Try the House of Hoops in Columbia Mall they should have the Copper Flightposites, but they are not on sale. They are retail price of $220. $230 after taxes.

looks like some of the outlets have the YOH flightposite exposed for under 100. come payday this weekend i will be in for a couple pairs.

A couple????????

Even one is OD haha
roll.gif
QFT

I broke my H2Os out last weekend for the first time since release. I've always thought the shroud fit just a bit too tight, so wondered what the fit would be like if I just removed the shoelaces. Aside from now being ridiculously easy to put on, they are now on a WHOLE NEW level of comfort. These are now easily one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. If you wear these with the shroud zipped up, I strongly recommend removing the laces.

Loosening them didn't really achieve what I wanted because I llike the shroud zipped up, and the thickness of the round laces took up space underneath the shroud. Completely removing the laces created a lot of space between the shroud and the inner bootie. The shroud now serves the same purpose as the laces did, but the top of my foot has a lot more room.

Loosening them didn't really achieve what I wanted because I llike the shroud zipped up, and the thickness of the round laces took up space underneath the shroud. Completely removing the laces created a lot of space between the shroud and the inner bootie. The shroud now serves the same purpose as the laces did, but the top of my foot has a lot more room.
i might try this

Back
Top Bottom