The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Those eggplant/blue and white flightposites were sold on ebay as a 1 of 1 sample back in 2009 or so. I recall the auction because I really wanted them but they are size 9 and im a 10.5. They sold for a bit just north of $1000.

Pics are old.... they've been floating around Japanese sites for a few years. Im pretty sure they're from the last run in '08 or possibly a few years after.

Just wondering if anyone has the full backstory one that colorway ?

Check my response on page 31 just before this one.

kixsquare had pairs up for 300 and sold out all but 1 size... the funny thing is they took detailed pics... excluded the medial side sole on purpose :lol:

I'm hopping I can cop a pair without having to deal with the hassle on Saturday

Last edited:
Are these true to size?  I have a narrow foot, size 11.5.  My Jordan 3,4, 11 fit just right.  How do these compare?

I can deal with $210 retail.. I'll try online, doubt I'll have any problems with these but if I strike out online, I'll head to the mall off the early.

are these a limited gr by any chance
grin.gif

I'd hate to say it, but the more I look at these the more I want them.
I guess it's a combination of not buying a Flightposite in a few years, and my yearning for the '99 Niketown originals.
I've seen the OG's in person, and they're amazing, but even the change on the medial side of these probably won't keep me away from them (Although it is disappointing)

These blow the foam "Yeezy" and XI Miami Nights out of the water to me, even with the changes. I never had a chance to personally see the originals up close so I have no stake in the dispute about lack of continuity with the retro. They look extremely stealth and slick.

I doubt that they are limited at the moment, FootLocker Europe as well as Nike Europe and samller retailers in Europe will get these!

I had the zinc FP 2. Sold them because they werent really for me. But my goodness, that insole was amazing man.

FP2 are such an underrated shoe. The FP3 seems to get alot of love lately, but I think the 2s are much better.

IMO in terms of comfort and responsiveness

FP3 > FP1 > FP2

I always thought the FP3 was too responsive for basketball

Last edited:
The Footaction near me is doing these FCFS...

Not as good as the tickets I had for my VI's last week, but Its workable for me.

Back
Top Bottom