The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Actually nike has been known to retro stuff over and over. Just look at the Bo Jackson's and the air max 95 neons and air max 90 infrared as a small example of them retroing stuff over and over.

And we all pretty much know why they used the soles they used. Hopefully the retro the fp again in the right way therefore the color would naturally have improvements over this release.

Oh i k ow they do that but im talking about as far as doing it "right" and giving what we want.

The shoes you all mentioned are staple shoes.

These are a little bit more of an eccentric shoe that i cant see them giving us thE OG cf as well as the midsole we want. Its not like the cf fp1 come every 3 or 4 years.

guys I wouldn't be surprised if nike drops these again in another year or two but comes correct with the textured carbon fiber and the outsole.
Damn, I certainly hope so.

Got my Solo Flights, with the preferred  carbon weave and outsole to hold me down for now, I guess. 

Last edited:
Actually nike has been known to retro stuff over and over. Just look at the Bo Jackson's and the air max 95 neons and air max 90 infrared as a small example of them retroing stuff over and over.

And we all pretty much know why they used the soles they used. Hopefully the retro the fp again in the right way therefore the color would naturally have improvements over this release.

Yup. But I do wish they werent so damn expensive though, I'd get them for everyday wear. Its just too butchered to drop $230 with tax

hahaha so hilarious how everyone has graduated to the elastic leg pants.
mean.gif
 actually looks worse than folded jeans.
Are elastic leg pants making a comeback. It looked bad and hated it the first time around
Are we all so old that we wore these when we were kids?  
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Pic from an auction.

Light certainly enhances the visibility of the carbon-pattern, but still 
eyes.gif
 for me...

Judging by the way things are going right now I think I'm gonna wait for them to go on sale :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom