The OFFICIAL Ghostface Killah "Apollo Kids" Album Thread 12/14/10

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

copped

the Wizard of Emerald City was grossly slept on

Agreed very solid album and one of the better rap albums to be released in 2009. New Ghost is always appreciated though.

Blue & Cream. I love Ghost for doing that. But a new Ghost album will never be turned down. This year has been amazing for music. 

Blue & Cream. I love Ghost for doing that. But a new Ghost album will never be turned down. This year has been amazing for music. 

I need some new ghost. It never disappoints.
pimp.gif

I def eff's with Tone, but.............................. We'll see. He's been slacking as of late. 

I def eff's with Tone, but.............................. We'll see. He's been slacking as of late. 

Wow.....

Damn shame i doubt any of these will get the proper promotion.

Still rooting for Ghost but he needs to go to a different distributor like Rae did

pimp.gif
@ Blue & Cream being an album title.The LP cover should be ill.
*waits for Deck to drop an LP called "Battle Scarred Shogun"*

Wow.....

Damn shame i doubt any of these will get the proper promotion.

Still rooting for Ghost but he needs to go to a different distributor like Rae did

pimp.gif
@ Blue & Cream being an album title.The LP cover should be ill.
*waits for Deck to drop an LP called "Battle Scarred Shogun"*

Supreme Clientele 2?

Ghost, I'm a big fan, love your work but PLEASE change this album title. Please.

SC is one of my favorite albums of all time. Hoping for the best but nothing will compare to that album the era it was released in or how energetic and focused you were.

Blue and Cream? Amazing album title. Apollo Kids? Dope...SC2? Blaspemous.

Supreme Clientele 2?

Ghost, I'm a big fan, love your work but PLEASE change this album title. Please.

SC is one of my favorite albums of all time. Hoping for the best but nothing will compare to that album the era it was released in or how energetic and focused you were.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I borderline feel the same way... but on the strength of it being Tony I'm going to honor it.

I feel the need to get a pair of Navy Clarks dyed cream on Only the Top
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I borderline feel the same way... but on the strength of it being Tony I'm going to honor it.

I feel the need to get a pair of Navy Clarks dyed cream on Only the Top
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom