The OFFICIAL Ghostface Killah "Apollo Kids" Album Thread 12/14/10

Very dope album. Ghostface is very consistant with whatever he puts out. I'm not mad at this album at all.

Very dope album. Ghostface is very consistant with whatever he puts out. I'm not mad at this album at all.

Ghost definitely needs to go indie.

I hate what they did with his wardrobe...he looks bummy and tired. Him and Rae were fashion pioneers in hip hop now he looks like he's from the Bronx....Rae''s wardrobe is cool for an older rapper, Def Jam needs to hook my man up.

I hate what they did with his wardrobe...he looks bummy and tired. Him and Rae were fashion pioneers in hip hop now he looks like he's from the Bronx....Rae''s wardrobe is cool for an older rapper, Def Jam needs to hook my man up.

Album is aight. Not really what I expected from Ghost. The beats are meh, and his rhyme scheme doesn't switch up much. Sounds the same all the way thru. I'll have to give it a few more burns.

And K, %++# u mean "he dress like he from The Bronx"? Like we aint the flyest borough.
eyes.gif

Album is aight. Not really what I expected from Ghost. The beats are meh, and his rhyme scheme doesn't switch up much. Sounds the same all the way thru. I'll have to give it a few more burns.

And K, %++# u mean "he dress like he from The Bronx"? Like we aint the flyest borough.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

eyes.gif
Cosign. These dusty BK jigs be feelin themselves
30t6p3b.gif

J/K K lol. But ya'll know Uptown dudes is the flyest
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
Cosign. These dusty BK jigs be feelin themselves
30t6p3b.gif

J/K K lol. But ya'll know Uptown dudes is the flyest
pimp.gif

This album is hard. I'm loving it from beginning to end. It's gritty and raw and most definitely Ghost. A great way to end out the year. 

This album is hard. I'm loving it from beginning to end. It's gritty and raw and most definitely Ghost. A great way to end out the year. 

eyes.gif
da bronx has fordham and 3rd ave...but ya got places that can compete wit BK for being ashy nasty
laugh.gif

da Bronx benefits just being next to Manhattan in terms of da gear...but yea, BK got some mumra zombie dressed cats out there....
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
da bronx has fordham and 3rd ave...but ya got places that can compete wit BK for being ashy nasty
laugh.gif

da Bronx benefits just being next to Manhattan in terms of da gear...but yea, BK got some mumra zombie dressed cats out there....
laugh.gif

^thats what I'm sayin. Whenever I'm in Brklyn, I might see a handful of fly _'s (nh), and even out of state, but the majority of the X is fly. We responsible for most of Harlems trends, true story.

^thats what I'm sayin. Whenever I'm in Brklyn, I might see a handful of fly _'s (nh), and even out of state, but the majority of the X is fly. We responsible for most of Harlems trends, true story.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom