The OFFICIAL 'I Know What YOU Did Last Summer' Thread (Vol. Nothin)

Lupe-Fiasco1.jpg

THIS guy...
30t6p3b.gif

Where do I start with THIS joker?? So "Lasers" was suppose to drop around the LAST time Optimus had sex (with a woman)... All we've been gettin is empty promises from this joker, and recently he did an interview with Complex where he basically blamed ALL his short comings of the label he signed his life over to when he scraped his elbow on the concrete after trying to skateboard...

He did drop some mixtape, I don't know when, but I heard it like twice, he got stroked off via NT for it also, and thats prolly the closest he came to sexual intercourse... There was a silly petition that one of his ghey die hard fans started, and bunch of idiots that thought it would actually mean somethin went and signed it (
laugh.gif
suckers )... The staff @ Atlantic spent a week laughin about it over breakfest, and leaking a few of his records online for no other reason but to see him cry...

One of his producers (don't remember the name) went on a LONG rant about how he doesnt wanna make hits, this and that... A bunch of other obvious @$%#... Passed on "Nothin On You" only to have it snatched up by B.o.B and turned into the #1 song in the country...

Other than continue his losing streak, what did this guy do this summer??

Now he has some ralley scheduled for Oct 15th (don't be surprised if this too gets pushed back
30t6p3b.gif
) where he and a bunch of his silly fans are gonna stand outside of Atlantic Records and do the 'Electric Slide' to "Superstar"...

Lasers ISN'T comin out... But if not we'll get Food & Liquor II right?? No wait its Japanese Cartoon or some @$%#... Shut up Lupe... You're an idiot, lightning is NOT gonna strike in the SAME place twice... "Superstar" is a ONCE in a lifetime song for you... Go independent...

the-game.jpg

Ok... So he was SUPER excited that Dr Dre started accepting his phone calls and lifted the stalkin order he had on him back in 06... This N also was allegedly working with Pharrell & went as far as getting a 'Star Track' tattoo on his forearm (to add to an already bizarre tattoo assortment)...

1st he's suppose to go head to head with Drake, and drop in June... Drops a couple songs that went absolutely NOWHERE... I can't even name any other than "Shake" which was BEYOND garbage... I remember seein a pic with him and Reakwon's pudgy #!% in an ice cream truck or some *#@*... I don't even remember, but he had a few people excited to hear 'The R.E.D. Album', dropped a pretty boring mixtape called 'Break Lights' in late spring and really made no real effort to push that...

So yea... What the %+%% did this N do all summer??

jeezy_snowman_575.jpg

Other than getting a schoolyard styled wedgie from William Roberts this summer, Jay Jenkins did next to nothing remotkey entertaining this summer...

TM103 was suppose to see a release date this summer, and it was somewhat anticipated by a pretty decent amount of people (myself included)... Unlike Jayceon, Jeezy tried all he could to get a release date (which makes this even more sad), he dropped Trap Or Die 2 with my least favorite mixtape "DJ", Don Cannon, and never really generated the buzz he was lookin foward...

Unfazed, he geared up another mixtape, in the process takin shots @ the current 'King Of The South', William Leonard Roberts which went NOWHERE either... this guy couldn't catch a break... He dropped a video to the boring "All White Everything" which went NOWHERE... He had another single with Lil Jon (Foreal??
30t6p3b.gif
) I guess it got scrapped cause the song absolutely SUCKED BALLS... He's dropped a new song each of the last 2 days, neither of which was ANYthing to write home about... So I guess its back to square 1

With no release date in site, and what seems to be an inevitable regime change @ Def Jam, it might be a NEW calandar on the wall by the time TM103 sees the light of day... If EVER

ti-1.jpg

Well like Jeezy, TI was actually WORKING this summer... Had a #1 movie (that I could careless about EVER seeing)... Umm what else did he do?? I don't really know...

He dropped a few songs, I don't think any of them were really noteworthy, cause I can't remember ANY of them... I did see a video with him a Keri Hilson the other day, it was pretty ghey... A tyoical cookie cutter single that he's prolly gonna drop EVERY album since the Nelly-esqe "Whatever You Like Did" extremely well (considering the quality)...

By no means was his summer as miserable as the other 2, but he was suppose to drop an album on like August 24th or some *#@*, of course that didn't stick because he couldn't get a single that would go ANYwhere... Rightfully so...

As I said before, this may very well be the end... If not professionally, he does have a case he's gonna be fightin pretty soon as his stupidity streak continues...

King Uncaged?? Who knows when its droppin, but I guess he'll make another "Dead And Gone" and talk about how he learned from his NEW mistakes... Maybe Justin Beiber will sing the hook??

diddy-dirty-money.jpg

Not that I REALLY care or ANYthing... But I just needed some more people to add on here...

They were suppose to drop an album like a year ago or some *#@*, none of the singles never really went ANYwhere... Even tho I thought they were ALL good songs #kanyeshrug... I would say Diddy can't catch a break, but thats far from the truth... As always he found some more coatails to ride on, this time it was Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj and he's kept them as close as possible as of late...

The most work he put in this year was jumpin on Twitter to announce a new member to the #DreamTeam fka The Supreme Team, who will NEVER drop an album in the first place... But I guess it somethin to Tweet about when you don't have an album comin out ANYtime soon...

Last Train To Paris??... Yea this MIGHT be the LAST train there... Prolly droppin in 2012 then...

50_cent.jpg

Was he suppose to be doin somethin THIS summer??... I don't know...

Lloyd Banks has held it down for G Unit this summer, while outside of senseless Twitter ranks Curtis has been relatively quiet while 2 of his bitter enemies put out 2 of the BEST albums of the enitre summer... He has since pledged to NOT cut his hair until his album drops or some *#@*... Sounds familiar doesn't it??
Spoiler [+]
jay-z-new-look.jpg
Yea so I guess he's growin a 'Jigga Fro'... I don't really think it worked for Stedman, and he's A LOT more talented than Curtis...

Who knows tho, almost ANYthing will be an improvement @ this point...

Beanie-Sigel-u04.jpg

Wern't you suppose to beat up Drake or some *#@*??

Or respond to the the alleged subliminals that Stedman sent to you on "Light Up" (that I missed??)...

There's really nothin to say about this guy, he talked his way out of the support of Mr Knowles and was fooled by Curtis into thinkin he's be down with the Unit... So he was left high and dry and as far as I know he's STILL unsigned and living in a basement apartment on the south side of Philly...

XXL-Freshmen-2010-cover.jpg

J Cole -
Ummm He appeared on a decently successful single... Claimed to NOT be makin a mixtape until the album, then he remembered what label he was signed to and decided he'll drop ANOTHER mixtape... And he just announced a tour... Still no info on whether or not he's cuttin off the 'Rashard Lewis' gotee...

Pill
I don't follow this guy so I wouldn't really know, but more than likely nothing, according to that TSS *#@* he dropped a mixtape or some *#@*, I don't care

Nipsey Hussle -
  Well his album was suppose to had dropped THIS summer but of course it was pushed back from the fall to the Christmas holiday, he made a few lil Jordan Tower films that ended up on World Star and a nice single with Lloyd (which premiered on 106 today)

Wiz -
Got more fans, turned down a deal with William Roberts and a tour with Drake and is on his own tour... Fun... Dropped a few videos too and a 1st single since his signing with Atlantic

OJ Da Juiceman -
You're guess is as good as mine (not that I care or ANYthing either way)

Freddie Gibbs -
Dropped an EP and a mixtape... Got some fans (or sent over a check) @ TSS... Didn't smile ALL summer either...

Big Sean -
Dropped a halfway decent mixtape... Didn't really do much to promote it tho, other than the "Supa Dupa Lemonade" & "@$%!%****#!" vid he did next to nothin, dropped the mixtape and went back into hiding

Jay Rock -
Nothin really... Got out his deal with Warner and signed with Stange Music...

Fashawn -
Ode To Illmatic was DOPE... I think he had a birthday too...

Donnis -
He dropped a mixtape in the late spring... Couldn't tell you if it was good or not cause I aint listen to that *#@*...

Dr-Dre2.jpg

SAME thing he's done for the last 10 summers... Promise Detox would be out "soon"...

Performed with Em @ the 'Home & Home'... Thats about it...

Lupe-Fiasco1.jpg

THIS guy...
30t6p3b.gif

Where do I start with THIS joker?? So "Lasers" was suppose to drop around the LAST time Optimus had sex (with a woman)... All we've been gettin is empty promises from this joker, and recently he did an interview with Complex where he basically blamed ALL his short comings of the label he signed his life over to when he scraped his elbow on the concrete after trying to skateboard...

He did drop some mixtape, I don't know when, but I heard it like twice, he got stroked off via NT for it also, and thats prolly the closest he came to sexual intercourse... There was a silly petition that one of his ghey die hard fans started, and bunch of idiots that thought it would actually mean somethin went and signed it (
laugh.gif
suckers )... The staff @ Atlantic spent a week laughin about it over breakfest, and leaking a few of his records online for no other reason but to see him cry...

One of his producers (don't remember the name) went on a LONG rant about how he doesnt wanna make hits, this and that... A bunch of other obvious @$%#... Passed on "Nothin On You" only to have it snatched up by B.o.B and turned into the #1 song in the country...

Other than continue his losing streak, what did this guy do this summer??

Now he has some ralley scheduled for Oct 15th (don't be surprised if this too gets pushed back
30t6p3b.gif
) where he and a bunch of his silly fans are gonna stand outside of Atlantic Records and do the 'Electric Slide' to "Superstar"...

Lasers ISN'T comin out... But if not we'll get Food & Liquor II right?? No wait its Japanese Cartoon or some @$%#... Shut up Lupe... You're an idiot, lightning is NOT gonna strike in the SAME place twice... "Superstar" is a ONCE in a lifetime song for you... Go independent...

the-game.jpg

Ok... So he was SUPER excited that Dr Dre started accepting his phone calls and lifted the stalkin order he had on him back in 06... This N also was allegedly working with Pharrell & went as far as getting a 'Star Track' tattoo on his forearm (to add to an already bizarre tattoo assortment)...

1st he's suppose to go head to head with Drake, and drop in June... Drops a couple songs that went absolutely NOWHERE... I can't even name any other than "Shake" which was BEYOND garbage... I remember seein a pic with him and Reakwon's pudgy #!% in an ice cream truck or some *#@*... I don't even remember, but he had a few people excited to hear 'The R.E.D. Album', dropped a pretty boring mixtape called 'Break Lights' in late spring and really made no real effort to push that...

So yea... What the %+%% did this N do all summer??

jeezy_snowman_575.jpg

Other than getting a schoolyard styled wedgie from William Roberts this summer, Jay Jenkins did next to nothing remotkey entertaining this summer...

TM103 was suppose to see a release date this summer, and it was somewhat anticipated by a pretty decent amount of people (myself included)... Unlike Jayceon, Jeezy tried all he could to get a release date (which makes this even more sad), he dropped Trap Or Die 2 with my least favorite mixtape "DJ", Don Cannon, and never really generated the buzz he was lookin foward...

Unfazed, he geared up another mixtape, in the process takin shots @ the current 'King Of The South', William Leonard Roberts which went NOWHERE either... this guy couldn't catch a break... He dropped a video to the boring "All White Everything" which went NOWHERE... He had another single with Lil Jon (Foreal??
30t6p3b.gif
) I guess it got scrapped cause the song absolutely SUCKED BALLS... He's dropped a new song each of the last 2 days, neither of which was ANYthing to write home about... So I guess its back to square 1

With no release date in site, and what seems to be an inevitable regime change @ Def Jam, it might be a NEW calandar on the wall by the time TM103 sees the light of day... If EVER

ti-1.jpg

Well like Jeezy, TI was actually WORKING this summer... Had a #1 movie (that I could careless about EVER seeing)... Umm what else did he do?? I don't really know...

He dropped a few songs, I don't think any of them were really noteworthy, cause I can't remember ANY of them... I did see a video with him a Keri Hilson the other day, it was pretty ghey... A tyoical cookie cutter single that he's prolly gonna drop EVERY album since the Nelly-esqe "Whatever You Like Did" extremely well (considering the quality)...

By no means was his summer as miserable as the other 2, but he was suppose to drop an album on like August 24th or some *#@*, of course that didn't stick because he couldn't get a single that would go ANYwhere... Rightfully so...

As I said before, this may very well be the end... If not professionally, he does have a case he's gonna be fightin pretty soon as his stupidity streak continues...

King Uncaged?? Who knows when its droppin, but I guess he'll make another "Dead And Gone" and talk about how he learned from his NEW mistakes... Maybe Justin Beiber will sing the hook??

diddy-dirty-money.jpg

Not that I REALLY care or ANYthing... But I just needed some more people to add on here...

They were suppose to drop an album like a year ago or some *#@*, none of the singles never really went ANYwhere... Even tho I thought they were ALL good songs #kanyeshrug... I would say Diddy can't catch a break, but thats far from the truth... As always he found some more coatails to ride on, this time it was Rick Ross & Nicki Minaj and he's kept them as close as possible as of late...

The most work he put in this year was jumpin on Twitter to announce a new member to the #DreamTeam fka The Supreme Team, who will NEVER drop an album in the first place... But I guess it somethin to Tweet about when you don't have an album comin out ANYtime soon...

Last Train To Paris??... Yea this MIGHT be the LAST train there... Prolly droppin in 2012 then...

50_cent.jpg

Was he suppose to be doin somethin THIS summer??... I don't know...

Lloyd Banks has held it down for G Unit this summer, while outside of senseless Twitter ranks Curtis has been relatively quiet while 2 of his bitter enemies put out 2 of the BEST albums of the enitre summer... He has since pledged to NOT cut his hair until his album drops or some *#@*... Sounds familiar doesn't it??
Spoiler [+]
jay-z-new-look.jpg
Yea so I guess he's growin a 'Jigga Fro'... I don't really think it worked for Stedman, and he's A LOT more talented than Curtis...

Who knows tho, almost ANYthing will be an improvement @ this point...

Beanie-Sigel-u04.jpg

Wern't you suppose to beat up Drake or some *#@*??

Or respond to the the alleged subliminals that Stedman sent to you on "Light Up" (that I missed??)...

There's really nothin to say about this guy, he talked his way out of the support of Mr Knowles and was fooled by Curtis into thinkin he's be down with the Unit... So he was left high and dry and as far as I know he's STILL unsigned and living in a basement apartment on the south side of Philly...

XXL-Freshmen-2010-cover.jpg

J Cole -
Ummm He appeared on a decently successful single... Claimed to NOT be makin a mixtape until the album, then he remembered what label he was signed to and decided he'll drop ANOTHER mixtape... And he just announced a tour... Still no info on whether or not he's cuttin off the 'Rashard Lewis' gotee...

Pill
I don't follow this guy so I wouldn't really know, but more than likely nothing, according to that TSS *#@* he dropped a mixtape or some *#@*, I don't care

Nipsey Hussle -
  Well his album was suppose to had dropped THIS summer but of course it was pushed back from the fall to the Christmas holiday, he made a few lil Jordan Tower films that ended up on World Star and a nice single with Lloyd (which premiered on 106 today)

Wiz -
Got more fans, turned down a deal with William Roberts and a tour with Drake and is on his own tour... Fun... Dropped a few videos too and a 1st single since his signing with Atlantic

OJ Da Juiceman -
You're guess is as good as mine (not that I care or ANYthing either way)

Freddie Gibbs -
Dropped an EP and a mixtape... Got some fans (or sent over a check) @ TSS... Didn't smile ALL summer either...

Big Sean -
Dropped a halfway decent mixtape... Didn't really do much to promote it tho, other than the "Supa Dupa Lemonade" & "@$%!%****#!" vid he did next to nothin, dropped the mixtape and went back into hiding

Jay Rock -
Nothin really... Got out his deal with Warner and signed with Stange Music...

Fashawn -
Ode To Illmatic was DOPE... I think he had a birthday too...

Donnis -
He dropped a mixtape in the late spring... Couldn't tell you if it was good or not cause I aint listen to that *#@*...

Dr-Dre2.jpg

SAME thing he's done for the last 10 summers... Promise Detox would be out "soon"...

Performed with Em @ the 'Home & Home'... Thats about it...

Reserving my spot early, this might be your best idea yet
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm only gonna talk about the rappers I actually like

Game - SMH I gave his mixtapes a chance, they were decent on first listen but I'm tired of mixtape tracks. He needs to put out some album worthy material, unfortunately NONE of what him and Pharrell were cooking up was even HALF decent. Complete garbage honestly, I don't think there's a worse mix of rapper and producer than Game and Neptunes. His only hope is to lock himself in a studio with Just Blaze, Kanye and DJ Khalil. Leave Dre and the Neptunes alone.

Jeezy - this may be the most disappointing of them all seeing as how he has delivered summer time soundtracks but he took a mean nose dive with any and everything that was supposed to be on TM103. I actually enjoyed TOD2 a whole lot but unfortunately he wasted some good songs on a free mixtape that he shoulda saved for the album. Add that to the fact that Rick Ross can do no wrong musically right now Jeezy has a huge hill to climb. Which he could do with the right producers (Toomp, Justice League, Drumma Boy, Inkredibles)

Wiz - he's getting money and touring all around the country. Building his buzz from the ground up, can't really say he's doing anything wrong.
pimp.gif

T.I. - he couldn't find a hit of his own to save his life right now. Add that to the fact that he's a complete IDIOT in terms of obeying the law, to sum it up I'll just say this LUDACRIS CONTINUES TO WIN
laugh.gif

J. Cole - he's been getting plenty of show money, openings for Hov, appearances on award shows etc. You'd think he could at least get a release date from Jay.
30t6p3b.gif
I just hope all his talent isn't for nothing and Jay-Z gives this man the same push he gave Drake. No doubt in my mind J. Cole can deliver a classic debut (not commercial classic, but hip hop classic)

Add Lupe to the list as well

30t6p3b.gif
his whole situation is just #+*!@* all up, he's too proud of a man to be in this industry. He's clearly not cut out for it but I don't see his situation being resolved any time soon, even with his upcoming protest at Atlantic records
laugh.gif

Reserving my spot early, this might be your best idea yet
laugh.gif

EDIT:

I'm only gonna talk about the rappers I actually like

Game - SMH I gave his mixtapes a chance, they were decent on first listen but I'm tired of mixtape tracks. He needs to put out some album worthy material, unfortunately NONE of what him and Pharrell were cooking up was even HALF decent. Complete garbage honestly, I don't think there's a worse mix of rapper and producer than Game and Neptunes. His only hope is to lock himself in a studio with Just Blaze, Kanye and DJ Khalil. Leave Dre and the Neptunes alone.

Jeezy - this may be the most disappointing of them all seeing as how he has delivered summer time soundtracks but he took a mean nose dive with any and everything that was supposed to be on TM103. I actually enjoyed TOD2 a whole lot but unfortunately he wasted some good songs on a free mixtape that he shoulda saved for the album. Add that to the fact that Rick Ross can do no wrong musically right now Jeezy has a huge hill to climb. Which he could do with the right producers (Toomp, Justice League, Drumma Boy, Inkredibles)

Wiz - he's getting money and touring all around the country. Building his buzz from the ground up, can't really say he's doing anything wrong.
pimp.gif

T.I. - he couldn't find a hit of his own to save his life right now. Add that to the fact that he's a complete IDIOT in terms of obeying the law, to sum it up I'll just say this LUDACRIS CONTINUES TO WIN
laugh.gif

J. Cole - he's been getting plenty of show money, openings for Hov, appearances on award shows etc. You'd think he could at least get a release date from Jay.
30t6p3b.gif
I just hope all his talent isn't for nothing and Jay-Z gives this man the same push he gave Drake. No doubt in my mind J. Cole can deliver a classic debut (not commercial classic, but hip hop classic)

Add Lupe to the list as well

30t6p3b.gif
his whole situation is just #+*!@* all up, he's too proud of a man to be in this industry. He's clearly not cut out for it but I don't see his situation being resolved any time soon, even with his upcoming protest at Atlantic records
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This is going to be good.

Its too late for Game to completely scrap the RED album although I wish he would. It was supposed to drop LAST year.

laugh.gif
This is going to be good.

Its too late for Game to completely scrap the RED album although I wish he would. It was supposed to drop LAST year.

As always, a very interesting read. I'll try to comment on all of the artists you listed

-The Game... sucks, I don't know anyone who listens to him anymore. I haven't taken him seriously since DA.

-Jeezy...I think Trap or Die 2 was actually one of the better mixtapes released this summer. His timing/execution of releases has been horrible. He needs to do something soon.

-TI... Couldn't find a hit at all, lost touch with his street side, bad things

-Dirty Money... I don't give a #%@!

-50...I actually like his strategy. He let Lloyd Banks get his shine while he was working on the new album. Lately he's been hopping on a lot of tracks. I expect him to either be featured on a big single or have one of his own by the end of the year. "Trick" has been picking up a little bit of steam. As for his "bitter enemies", those albums were both trash.

J. Cole...I don't think he'll ever get a release date. I expect his career to be like AZ's.

Pill...Don't know why anyone would even listen to him when Alley Boy does the same thing twice as well. I expect him to completely fade out soon.

Nipsey...Don't know, Don't Care

Wiz...Did his thing this summer... as far as selling out small venues goes. Continued musical mediocrity.

OJ...Lost his spot to Waka

Freddie Gibbs...Don't Know, Don't Car

Big Sean... FF3 was pretty solid, I don't expect him to ever headline a big show let alone get a release date. Hopefully he's getting that Ghost-Writing money.

Jay Rock... Really don't know, really don't care

Fashawn...Don't know, Might care

Donnis...Still trash, guess he's got a good manager.

Dre...%!@* his **%

As always, a very interesting read. I'll try to comment on all of the artists you listed

-The Game... sucks, I don't know anyone who listens to him anymore. I haven't taken him seriously since DA.

-Jeezy...I think Trap or Die 2 was actually one of the better mixtapes released this summer. His timing/execution of releases has been horrible. He needs to do something soon.

-TI... Couldn't find a hit at all, lost touch with his street side, bad things

-Dirty Money... I don't give a #%@!

-50...I actually like his strategy. He let Lloyd Banks get his shine while he was working on the new album. Lately he's been hopping on a lot of tracks. I expect him to either be featured on a big single or have one of his own by the end of the year. "Trick" has been picking up a little bit of steam. As for his "bitter enemies", those albums were both trash.

J. Cole...I don't think he'll ever get a release date. I expect his career to be like AZ's.

Pill...Don't know why anyone would even listen to him when Alley Boy does the same thing twice as well. I expect him to completely fade out soon.

Nipsey...Don't know, Don't Care

Wiz...Did his thing this summer... as far as selling out small venues goes. Continued musical mediocrity.

OJ...Lost his spot to Waka

Freddie Gibbs...Don't Know, Don't Car

Big Sean... FF3 was pretty solid, I don't expect him to ever headline a big show let alone get a release date. Hopefully he's getting that Ghost-Writing money.

Jay Rock... Really don't know, really don't care

Fashawn...Don't know, Might care

Donnis...Still trash, guess he's got a good manager.

Dre...%!@* his **%

yea Game is done nobody checking for him...Jeezy just been missing wit his releases he showed love on them first 2 to Piles n Yo Gotti but the songs were just medicore...erything else just hasnt been heat....hopefully he holding on to some good material

TI stated he stopped pushin his album to promote his movie so he handed in his excuse early lol

yea Game is done nobody checking for him...Jeezy just been missing wit his releases he showed love on them first 2 to Piles n Yo Gotti but the songs were just medicore...erything else just hasnt been heat....hopefully he holding on to some good material

TI stated he stopped pushin his album to promote his movie so he handed in his excuse early lol

I don't get the spoiler in your second post

I'll give you this though very entertaining thread helped me kill the last hour or so at work
laugh.gif

I don't get the spoiler in your second post

I'll give you this though very entertaining thread helped me kill the last hour or so at work
laugh.gif

i hate when these artists talk about how hot their albums are but they can't even get a release date

i hate when these artists talk about how hot their albums are but they can't even get a release date

laugh.gif

and that Dr. Dre %%%! had me dyin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom