The official "I loathe Kelis' because she is a money hungry wench" thread. vol. Damn I feel for Nas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The @%** is Nas even WORTH? Anyone know? Clearly, she's asking for Elvis money. What the hell?
laugh.gif

2 things:

1. Nas got what he deserved for being such a horrible judge of character wit' women. This aint the first broad to do son filthy & prolly won't bethe last either.

Relative to many on this board, I tend to give women the benefit of the doubt
SMH@ this....

nas doesn't deserve that man. this is the man who put out illmatic
pimp.gif

to anyone who knows: how are these figures determined/how the hell does the judge go, "yeah she'll definitely need 90k a month??

I hope y'all don't believe Kelis is just asking for that money to be greedy.

She's doing that to get back at Nasir for cheating on her.

When a woman's fed up ...

Originally Posted by nicefro

nas doesn't deserve that man. this is the man who put out illmatic
pimp.gif

to anyone who knows: how are these figures determined/how the hell does the judge go, "yeah she'll definitely need 90k a month??
Where I'm from (Not America) they work it out based on your taxable income and non taxable income.

It also depends on if your ex is working or not and how taxable and non taxable income they are earning.

He should have taken Beyonce when he had a chance...complaining bout her breath got him in this situation with this cow...I hate to my guy go through this+@@%. What's even sicker is that her child support includes money for a nanny...so she is getting paid an absurd amount of money to be a mother that payssomeone else to do the work...Our legal system blows

I never have been an advocate of murder, but he should do lunch with OJ

like my dude nas once said...

"dead b_tches tell no lies, you should use your eyes."

A good 2 mill for a serious professional who doesn't leave traces could save him 20 mill.

Back
Top Bottom