THE OFFICIAL INVESTORS THREAD vol. Securities, Real Estate, Franchises

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

I have about 5-6 Gs to put into stocks...just registered on TradeKing, any tips? Looks like AAPL is still trending strong. What do you guys think?
Are you looking at short term or long term?
Long term I would throw all of it in AAPL. 

I don't really trade short term.
Just imagine when they start releasing things like the iPad 3 and Apple TV set, plus adding in China's sales numbers, my goodness this thing may be looking at $700.
trademark issues going on in china right for ipads but iphone sales in china will be strong as more carriers jump on board

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Anybody participate in a dividend reinvestment program? I'm on a college budget but I'm gonna have an internship this summer and I'm looking to get involved in a DRIP, but I'm looking for some good companies to look out for and get that first share....any advice NT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anybody?

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Are you looking at short term or long term?
Long term I would throw all of it in AAPL. 

I don't really trade short term.
Just imagine when they start releasing things like the iPad 3 and Apple TV set, plus adding in China's sales numbers, my goodness this thing may be looking at $700.
trademark issues going on in china right for ipads but iphone sales in china will be strong as more carriers jump on board
Proview's claim is a crock of #@@@. Apple purchased the iPad name from them in 2009 for $55k in multiple countries including China.
Small caps I'm in: IGATE, NHC

Small caps I'm looking at: CBOU, MAIN

Anybody participate in a dividend reinvestment program? I'm on a college budget but I'm gonna have an internship this summer and I'm looking to get involved in a DRIP, but I'm looking for some good companies to look out for and get that first share....any advice NT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anybody?
Yea, I'm in a few companies.  Just find solid companies that pay high dividends.

Originally Posted by cguy610

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Anybody?
Yea, I'm in a few companies.  Just find solid companies that pay high dividends.
Nice, did all of yours have the mandatory 1st share you have to own to participate? Is there a site that shows what companies have paid on avg for dividends the past couple yrs (I know the past doesn't really impact whats going on now in this, but for comparison sake)? 
nerd.gif

Hey Niketalk, I was hoping someone had an experience of give me some insight on commercial banking. I just interviewed for the Bank of America Global Commercial Credit Analyst Summer Program. Anyone ever participate in this internship or have any experience in this field? Any input would be cool, thanks.

And 0_0 at Apple stock over the last year.

Back
Top Bottom