The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

Well.. nobody responded to my question in my thread so maybe ill get an answer here.

Is there a way to make it so itunes automatically adds your recently downloaded files to your library? Or do I have to keep doing it manually?
"My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline."

-M.J.

To add music files from Limewire to Itunes I just click and drag to Itunes correct? Do I still have to change the format or whatever it is or is it fine? thanks.

Shooter, go to your iTunes preferences. In the general section, click 'Check for iTunes updates automatically'.

Quote:
Shooter, go to your iTunes preferences. In the general section, click 'Check for iTunes updates automatically'.
Thats not even close to what he's asking about.

It depends on what download program you use. Some programs, like Acquisition (www.acquisitionx.com/) have an option to automatically add songs to iTunes as soon as you download them. I assume other programs have similar options.

Can anyone direct me to the site or place were i can get that full ipod cover thats all clear and fits over the whole ipod.. thnx Thats for the VIDEO BTW

KicksFlip-A-Dozen
[/b]

That clear iSkin is going ot turn a pretty nasty shade of yellow in time.
I've had two iSkin evo for both of my iPods, they are pretty goodbut I don't like them anymore. They add bulk to my already pretty bulky ipod (60 gig photo), stick to dust and lint and anything real easy.little particles of dirt can get into the holes in the back and even the closed connection on the bottom.

I want what that dude had, like a clear flim you put over the iPod. anyone know the website

^^^^ is this what you're looking for?

www.radtech.us/Products/ClearCal.aspx
btyProduct1.jpg

haven't tried it, so i don't know how it works. for anyone getting an iPod i highly recommend getting a cover/skin asap. i had the black nano, and scratches can come just from keeping it in your pocket. i just sold it (b/c it didn't have enough room for everything i wanted to fit), and i won't make the same mistake w/ my black video ipod.

if anyone has used this clear film, let me know how good it works. i mean, what's the point of having the black ipod when it's hiding behind a skin?
[/i]

AIM: jmSOfresh

They don't have that clear thing for my iPod, rats.
Anyone know any other companies?

agent18 makes these clear hard cases for the latest 30GB and 60GB ipods. i got mine yesterday, and was well worth it.

agent18 videoshield

there's also a 40% off code for that website. i can't remember the code and it's not showing up in my order form, but i'll post it up if i find it again.

i think these cases are the best you can get though:

evo3 ipod cases

silicone case and hard clear cover over the screen. cost a bit more than the agent18 version though.

i ordered some clear protectors from boxwave.com will post about em monday

i also made my own ipod dock after seeing the ridiculous $40 :smh:
nono.gif
price on the new dock:

ipoddock5yt.jpg

ipoddock28li.jpg

^^^ Haha.. thats actually kinda cool.
"My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn't stand the sideline."

-M.J.

The box is a little big, but whatever. My desk is big anyway. Just make sure that the box is long enough that it wont tip over.

I'll post pics once I get my camera back of the insides. All I really did was cut the top of the box to seat the dock adapter that came with it, then hotglued the usb connector to the dock adapter while it was connected to the iPod(this is important because it lets you get the proper angle for the connector to pop up through) then secure the dock adapter to the case.

It works pretty well. Idk if its the best for using the iPod on but docking is a cinch now that I can literally just drop it on the connector.

I just got a new 30 gb video in black today. I imported a bunch of my music to the itunes library. How can I move all those songs onto the ipod with out having to click and drag each one?

^Go to prefs, Automatic update under the iPod tab when the iPod is connected.

Oh ok i figure it out thanks. Pretty simple. I'm gonna leave it on manual like some of you say we should.

Dang, I was going to get the clear case from Agent18 but it wasn't going to get here in time...I'll probably get it in time. Just got the one from BB because it will be here today and I'll have it for a trip I'm taking next Monday.

Mdiddy.

can u buy the battery or u have to be on that program where u have 2 send it away for them to change it????? im confused with this
[/b]Member # 8

A replacement battery? You can get new batteries from third party companies such as Sonnet iPod batteries
(Google iPod batteries or replacement iPod batteries for more) or, if you still have your 1-year warranty from apple, you can send it to them for a replacement. If you choose the later, you have to send a shipping and handling fee (If your warranty is after the 6th month mark). So many things were going wrong with my iPod (4th Generation Monochrome) that I sent it back to Apple and they replaced the whole thing.
NJ15​

Thank you Vince, for putting Toronto on the map and for some of the greatest basketball memories it will ever have​

^^ is that VC? holy wow, can you send me the bigger resolution clip that's sick.

I have a 30gb Ipod Photo, recently the click wheel stopped working(when i try to scroll it doesnt work). If I take it into the apple store will they replace it with an Ipod Video if they have them in stock?

P.S. I didnt purchase any additional warranty or anything. I just have the one it came with

I bought the iSkin eVo3 Black for the 30 GB Video iPod, but I changed my mind and decided to get the Agent 18 instead. So I guess I'll just ebay the iSkin.
AIM: jeattila​

Got my video iPod yesterday. Souped as a mo'fo. And today my Agent 18 and it's such an excellent product. Not perfect, but pretty close. The best case I've used in an iPod. I'd recommend it to anyone. Though I've had it for a day, I hope it stays this good.

Back
Top Bottom